It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMOKING GUN? Hillary e-mail Instructs Aide To Transmit Classified Data Without Markings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
She is on Face the Nation and said the State Department said the fax was never sent. That it is just people trying to dig up something, anything ......

Not surprised what happens either way now. She clearly has herself in trouble and crimes of this nature are very dangerous to ignore. It is going to take some real big home run type of move to protect her from an orange jump suit. I have been exposed to people with high levels of security clearances who have the exact same opinion as Rich.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well she is saying no crime was committed, and the story is bunk....so whatevs

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Well she is saying no crime was committed, and the story is bunk....so whatevs

Why doesn't she understand that the request by itself is criminal intent? Doesn't matter if the fax was sent.

Just that single email request is enough cause for her clearance to be suspended. Pretty sure you can't be POTUS without a security clearance.

edit on R402016-01-10T10:40:53-06:00k401Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R412016-01-10T10:41:15-06:00k411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
Watch the interview, and i don't care about a fax she did or didn't send, I won't vote for her, but I find the going through every document and minute of her work to discredit her by her opposition so wretched, desperate, vile and pathetic it defies words.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I am really curious as to how you figure the request was a crime? What written law makes it a crime?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The concern at this point is that at least one person is known to accessed the server that housed the emails.

Because of that, they have to know what was on the server. She directed that the server be wiped, which is going to severely impede that investigation..

There are many many questions to be answered. Over 50% of her emails were deleted prior to the wiping of the server.

There are many many questions.

All it takes is one single email recovered from being wiped that is determined to be an official record and that will be perjury.

Like I said before, I have my popcorn,,,, this just gets better and better.

edit on R462016-01-10T10:46:49-06:00k461Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
High Ranking Presidential Candidates wont ever be Prosecuted, Especially First Ladies. They are Clearly Above the Law

Nothing will ever happen to her, Except Death by Stroke

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I am really curious as to how you figure the request was a crime? What written law makes it a crime?

I did not say it was a crime... I said it shows criminal intent, at least in the matters of handling classified information.

A crime does not have to be committed for criminal intent.

Anyone who has ever had a clearance will know that the request made by her is enough to warrant a full blown investigation.
edit on R512016-01-10T10:51:28-06:00k511Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

NO the concern is the nonsense of stalking her every breath to find something, an intent so wretched , is what you should be worried about.
edit on 10-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I was sure you sad it was a crime before you edited your post.

I think proving criminal intent would be even harder to do in this case. They would need very strong evidence of it which I haven't seen posted.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

NO the concern is the nonsense of stalking her every breath to find something, with an intent so wretched , is what you should be worried about.

NO the concern is that someone who thinks they deserve to be POTUS, believe that laws are for little people and do not concern them.

None of this matters to me in the least, other than her use of a personal email system in a unsecure location that contained classified information. That my friend is a crime, no matter how you slice and dice it.

Please feel free to look up the laws and regulations concerning the safeguarding of classified information, and you will see why so many people are upset, including myself.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I was sure you sad it was a crime before you edited your post.

I think proving criminal intent would be even harder to do in this case. They would need very strong evidence of it which I haven't seen posted.

Doesn't matter what I said before I edited it, that is why we have the edit function. I wanted to make sure what I typed was correct... my fingers tend to work faster than my brain.
edit on R582016-01-10T10:58:00-06:00k581Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Silly me, I should have known to wait for your edits before replying to you. Lesson learned.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

If you don't get the darkness of political intrigue and the corruption behind elections, then I cant help you.

Fall for what you read from your preferred party, what do I care?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
People are getting all twisted with personal views, witch hunt allegations, yada yada yada...

Let us examine some basic facts:

1. Hillary decided to use a personal server to house her emails.... reasons why do not matter.

2. Classified information is known to have been sent in several emails, Up to the Top Secret classification.

3. Any place that server was housed would have had to meet a strict requirement for SCIF accreditation. (None of them did, btw)

4. At least one known person was able to hack into the server, and access the emails housed on that server.

Anyone who wants someone to be POTUS, when that person repeatedly demonstrates lack of good judgement needs to have their head examined.

That's just 4 things in a long long list of things concerning her use of a private email server while serving as SoS. If you care, I can make the list much longer.

I am a democrat by the way, and not that it matters, I will not be voting in 2016 because I can't find a candidate that I care to support.

There are extremely serious concerns from a security standpoint.

Are some people simply trying to throw anything at Hillary simply because she is Hillary? Of course they are. Is some of this politically motivated? Of course it is. But none of that changes the 4 things I listed above.

Here is a novel idea.... go to the state department and look through the emails that have been released, they are easily searchable, and form your own opinion.
edit on R262016-01-10T11:26:17-06:00k261Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

If you don't get the darkness of political intrigue and the corruption behind elections

And few could be more corrupt in the darkness than Hillary Clinton,
a cursory glance over the last 30 years should be enough....
and when I say corrupt it is as in traitor, and a rich one at that
for using her position as Sec of State to sell favors to friends
and foreign government.

edit on 10-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
People are getting all twisted with personal views, witch hunt allegations, yada yada yada...

Let us examine some basic facts:

1. Hillary decided to use a personal server to house her emails.... reasons why do not matter.

2. Classified information is known to have been sent in several emails, Up to the Top Secret classification.

3. Any place that server was housed would have had to meet a strict requirement for SCIF accreditation. (None of them did, btw)

4. At least one known person was able to hack into the server, and access the emails housed on that server.

A small issue you haven't addressed: How did she get past the lack of proper security credentials (certificate) on her server?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I would certainly appreciate the removal of the post by introvert, at 0659 on Jan 6 2016. It's full of insults, at least as much as my post which was removed.

Also, it would be appreciated if moderators would not remove posts for one member's perceived "insult" and resulting demands, while publicly in writing, praising the same insults by the complainer. That's just odd.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: IAMTAT

If this derails the untouchable Hillary Clinton's campaign, I will tend to believe the fix is in for Bernie. I still don't believe that Hillary would ever be indicted, but I do suspect she is a plant candidate for the DNC.

And I see Bernie is seriously closing the gap: RCP polls

HOLY CRAP!

Latest IBD/TIPP poll....Clinton +4

(I smell a few rats.)

Link

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

If this derails the untouchable Hillary Clinton's campaign, I will tend to believe the fix is in for Bernie. I still don't believe that Hillary would ever be indicted, but I do suspect she is a plant candidate for the DNC.

And I see Bernie is seriously closing the gap: RCP polls

HOLY CRAP!

Latest IBD/TIPP poll....Clinton +4

(I smell a few rats.)

Link

That's within the margin of error.
If she loses Iowa AND N.H., she's in real trouble.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join