It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man 'In Suicide Vest' Shot Dead By Paris Cops

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: errorcode
You do realise where you are right?

People will always celebrate the loss of life when that life chooses to cost the lives of innocent others.
You would prefer us to say "I'm glad so many lives were saved" or "I'm glad that scum got what he deserved ". I'm confused. He deserves sympathy and no judgement for his actions?

edit on 7-1-2016 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wasn't it France that had a big story out a few years ago, when they put their foot down and said, "No ladies you cannot cover your head when getting a photo ID?"

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75
It's still illegal to wear one in france. A big reason why they are being targeted. The female who blew herself up in the raids in france after the mass attack became radicalised once they introduced the law. Before that she was a normal drug smoking, drinking, partying Muslim.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
False flag ploys to keep the Christian world hating Islam

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnosisisfaith
I'm thinking mentally ill brown-skinned person equates terrorism? Thank goodness it was not catastrophic...but it sounds like death by cop.
edit on 7-1-2016 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

edit on 7-1-2016 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: Punisher75
It's still illegal to wear one in france. A big reason why they are being targeted. The female who blew herself up in the raids in france after the mass attack became radicalised once they introduced the law. Before that she was a normal drug smoking, drinking, partying Muslim.

Really? All it took was a law saying she can't wear a headscarf to convince her to blow herself up? I don't think the law was the underlying problem in this situation.
edit on 7-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join