It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowtrooper90
Ahh, so the N Koreans want the capability to nuke us and Ann Coulter is the extremeist?

One question: Why is it ok for the USA to have every weapon known to mankind, but its not ok for other powers to protect themselves in kind?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowtrooper90
Ahh, so the N Koreans want the capability to nuke us and Ann Coulter is the extremeist?

We have the capability to nuke them. Why shouldn't they be able to have the same? It's America's reasoning that these WMD are actually peacekeepers, so shouldn't every country have them?

Originally posted by marg6043
And Jsobecky is a girl? I had not Idea, well more power for the women species.

She types like a girl, doesn't she?

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Its very simple EKC because other countries if they are not US allies they are the "enemy" and they are unsuitable to hold weapons of mass destruction by US standards.

Yes I believe that some countries are not suitable and should not have weapons due to instability in their governments but I don't see any of the supper powers in the world do anything about halting their progress, when they started working on them and now it seems kind of late.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If the entire world were our "allies" why would anyone need nukes at all? Nukes are only for those countries that aren't your allies, aren't they? Or do we plan to nuke our allies?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's aggrivating. We don't abide by our own treaties (specifically chem/bio agreements). We shouldn't be such big hypocrits. And as long as we go around trying to bully everyone, we can only expect things to amp up in places like NK. They want deterrence, too.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Someone needs to nuke her little skanky arse. Anyone got a missle to waste on white trash?

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Someone needs to nuke her little skanky arse. Anyone got a missle to waste on white trash?

That'd be a waste of munitions.
Maybe one of those fine patriots of ours should just strip her (cringe
) down and put her on a leash and make her crawl around barking. Come to think of it, though; she'd probly secretly get off on that kind of thing, the little sadist she is.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

That'd be a waste of munitions.
Maybe one of those fine patriots of ours should just strip her (cringe
) down

Oceleot just sprang to mind.. I can hear his vomit hitting the screen at the thought!

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

And Jsobecky is a girl? I had not Idea, well more power for the women species.

I appologized is this is not true.

And I think Thomas is having a change of hart.

Nah, marg, ECK just wishes it was so. When she is not busy trading u2u's with her boyfriends.

The name is john, marg. ECK knows that, but she is out of ammo with her weak little repartees, so she resorts to making fun of someone's name. She's gonna stop these kid games real quick now.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
She's gonna stop these kid games real quick now.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by jsobecky]

Hey look, DAMNED! She's on the rag!

Take a pill BECKY!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Tell you what, ECK. The name is John. Now if you persist in your little third grade games, I'm gonna consider that trolling.

Do we understand each other?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Last warning stop oneliner disses and bickering or this thread will be closed or moved to BTS where it belongs

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Indy baby, where's the Tolerance thingy? Your begining to sound like ME.

PS Anybody see Ann last night on Fox? She was "Wired" bigtime. That's why she's so skinny.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh, well I though it was another sister out there. That is ok Jsobecky, I guess I will just have to charm you with my post.

Something that has proved hard to do, so far after all we share different views.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Tell you what, ECK. The name is John. Now if you persist in your little third grade games, I'm gonna consider that trolling.

Do we understand each other?

I'm really really really scared, hon.

Sorry AMUK. She has no sense of humour. We were having such fun on this thread discussing Ms. Coulter's fascistic ways.. nuking those awful North Koreans and all.. and the haters just hadta come along and go thermal..

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
PS Anybody see Ann last night on Fox? She was "Wired" bigtime. That's why she's so skinny.

Cocaine has a tendency to make one wired, paranoid, skinny and out of one's mind.

Someone needs to pry her away from the yuppie junk, tie her down and force-feed her proteins in the form of big juicy steaks.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Last warning stop oneliner disses and bickering or this thread will be closed or moved to BTS where it belongs

It's common place to use part of someone's user name, or even abbreviations, when referring to people on forums. Apparently, Becky doesn't like to be called by that portion of her user name? I hardly see that as reason for a mod to step in. There's no flaming or trolling going on. It's just very mild mannered harassment. Becky is just overly sensitive, I guess.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh, well I though it was another sister out there. That is ok Jsobecky, I guess I will just have to charm you with my post.

Something that has proved hard to do, so far after all we share different views.

Hey cutey, don't you remember the time I told you I was gonna take you dancing? You've already charmed me... we just see politics different.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
There's no flaming or trolling going on. It's just very mild mannered harassment. Becky is just overly sensitive, I guess.

Becky has no sense of humor. I never pegged her for one who needed a MOD to stick up for her. How wrong I was.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This has just turned into harressment of each other and bickering I am going to close the thread

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Amuk]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join