Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 12
0
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Anybody that tries to PIE my ANN gets "soup" from the Doc, and my cookin has killed , well almost killed millions. Ok maybe not millions, there was that one incident with the burrito..........Well she did recover............

Well just leave poor, shy, quiet, innocent Ann alone..........


Dear Dr. I wonder who wears the pants in your home. I know I wear my pants in mine


By the way Ann looks to me like she only eats bread and water and only once a day, she looks like her low fat diet is getting the best out of her.


Somebody needs to feed her before she withers away.




posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Anybody that tries to PIE my ANN gets "soup" from the Doc, and my cookin has killed , well almost killed millions. Ok maybe not millions, there was that one incident with the burrito..........Well she did recover............

Well just leave poor, shy, quiet, innocent Ann alone..........


Dear Dr. I wonder who wears the pants in your home. I know I wear my pants in mine


By the way Ann looks to me like she only eats bread and water and only once a day, she looks like her low fat diet is getting the best out of her.


Somebody needs to feed her before she withers away.


My women don't wear pants, or anything else around my house............



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The bottom line is she appeals to the lowest, most base instincts in people. If she actually had to use her intellect, like say, oh.. Maureen Dowd, or Kelly Ann Fitzpatrick (can't remember her married name), she'd disappear into bimboland. She has to be incendiary. It's her schtick and her meal ticket. Her folks must be so proud.



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Humm, sex slaves, I see.

Hey Thomas, US never attacks unarmed countries, occurs Iraq was not unarmed they were attack for thinking about getting nuclear weapons, Right?

Thinking about purchasing them and making them for the present administration is the same as having them


But for places that have them like NK we don't do a darn thing about it.

But there comes Miss, Ann with a wonderful alternative.



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's much more beneficial to attack countries who cannot meet us with equal to similar might. Think of all the testing of weapons and training we accomplish rolling over the likes of Saddam.



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
It's much more beneficial to attack countries who cannot meet us with equal to similar might. Think of all the testing of weapons and training we accomplish rolling over the likes of Saddam.


At one time in the rent past Iraq had the 4th largest army in the world. Saddam, armed with the 21 billion from the UN was rebuilding his army. All the libs cried that the US would get slaughtered in this second WAR. Just like they did in Afganistain. Niether Iraq nor Afganistain were "unarmed".

Get your BS straight first there ECK, ole buddy.......



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Again, Marg, you seem to miss a lot of words. The entire world was certain that our troops were going to get chemical agents used against them. This little peaceful country has been shooting SAM's at patrol planes since the beginning of the cessation of hostility of the first round, remember? There was every reason to believe the weapons were there, and there is still no reason to not sustpect they weren't moved to another nation (Syria) during the arduously long time it took to go in and remove Hussein. And, unless you forget, the hostility was against Hussein, not Iraq. The politest war ever conducted yet you still complain.

Again, the attacks against Ann, claiming she appeals only to the lowest common denominator. That is an allegation that can be levied against eh liberal news media and editorial pundits long before Ann came around as they have ignored fact and reality and spewed rhetoric for so long one can no longer remember the beginning. Now, there are new voices in the wilderness, and any of these who can be heard will be ridiculed and harangued as well as anyone who might find entertainment in them.
Nothing new here, typical BS.

Marg, really, why don't you root for your hometeam - for once, huh? Or would you rather the weapons be brought back to Iraq, Hussein reinstalled to power, the training camps reopened, the "humanitarian food for oil" money redistributed to his army and the terrorists, anmd the civilians terrorized on a daily basis? You guys are relentless in your pursuit of hate against us,m I have to admit. A monster was wronged and the good guys the villians.

By the way, earlier you mentioned US based companies that were tied to the UN scam. You failed to mention that the US didn't put that in front of protecting teh people, France, Russia and Germany put monetary interests in front of your safety. Put things in a little different perspective, even though it goes against your demagogery. That way we'll be able to discuss things a little more rationally and nobody will have to stop and point these obvious things out.

I really believe you enjoy taxing me, don't you? Did one of my ex-wives put you up to this? Are they paying you? Is this some kind of money-for-vexation scam created by those two women? I need an investigator on this right now!



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thomas I love your rant, sometimes it does not make sence but I still love your post defending the administration mistakes.

And by the way I had not clue you have been married more than onces before.



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Get your BS straight first there ECK, ole buddy.......


Lemme straighten ya out, Doc.. The Persian Gulf War was merely phase one of the plan. Straight out crush said BIG Army. Phase two: Sanctions. Phase three: invasion/occupation...

By at least the late '90's the Neo Cons knew full well Saddam didn't have WMD.
Not knowing the first thing about war and that area of the world, they simply miscalculated how we'd be received.

By the way, get this BS straight: I'm no liberal.


[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   


Thomas Crowne: A few tokes over the line, I dare say.


Have to agree with TC. After all, we believe in freedom of expression here. Anne's advocacy of killing lots of innocent Koreans is apparently not over the line. I was going to use the word "murdering", but these days that term applies only to the legally, politically, or covertly unsanctioned killing of our own people right here in the motherland, er, fatherland, er, homeland. I keep getting mixed up about which expression to use. Funny how our leaders' borrowing of expressions from the lexicon of former nazi, fascists, and communist enemies confuses me at times.

Again, which is more obscene, an exposed breast or the advocacy of homicide overseas? By the way, now that Ashcroft has or is moving on, are the breasts of statues and other works of art in DC still tastefully covered or have we come to our senses at least to that degree?

DRHoracid: The 4th largest army in the World?!? Get a grip! Better have your ladies cover up a little, so you have a clear and atten tive mind at least while trying to post intelligent commentary on this forum. Where did that "intelligence" about Iraq possessiing the 4th largest army in the World come from? Consider the source. There's an oxymoron about a certain agency's "intelligence" which contains more than a kernel of truth.

DG, where did you get that marvelous blurb about medicating all the paranoid liberals who didn't vote for Bush? I'd like a reference to go read more about it. How absolutely funny. That is amazing to read. OTH, what a great plan for winning the liberals over. Medicate them into docile submission. Next we'll have strait jackets and EST, or is it ECT. I didn't realize that Senator Frist was such a lunatic, or is he trying to mimic Anne Coulter's brand of indecipherable satire as a possible career move?

In response to Frist's spokesperson's statement that "If you're still convinced that President Bush won the election because Republicans figured out a way to hack into electronic voting machines, you've obviously got a problem," PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACTS AND WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING, MR. DELUSIONAL! Who is saying that Republicans hacked INTO voting machines. They're saying you embedded your partisan code into the software at the source!!!!



[edit on 1/11/2005 by dubiousone]

[edit on 1/11/2005 by dubiousone]

[edit on 1/11/2005 by dubiousone]

[edit on 1/11/2005 by dubiousone]

[edit on 1/11/2005 by dubiousone]



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Get your BS straight first there ECK, ole buddy.......


Lemme straighten ya out, Doc.. The Persian Gulf War was merely phase one of the plan. Straight out crush said BIG Army. Phase two: Sanctions. Phase three: invasion/occupation...

By at least the late '90's the Neo Cons knew full well Saddam didn't have WMD.
Not knowing the first thing about war and that area of the world, they simply miscalculated how we'd be received.

By the way, get this BS straight: I'm no liberal.


[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]


Saddam DID have WMD's. He "moved" them while Bushie screwed around with the UN. The wolrd "KNEW" he had WMD's. The US didn't miscalculate the Iraqi people, but did screw up letting the borders go wide. Bushie seems to have a problem with "borders".

I will conceed the issue of the PHASING. Ok you win 1 point......



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Look, damned, I know she isn't a beauty queen, but if she stirs such a negative physical response, I'm kind of wandering if maybe you aren't a closet interior decorator!

Hey! That doesn't make me gay, does it?
It's her inner ugliness I hate the most. That combined with her outer ugliness provokes the gag relfex in me.



Yes, Ann is a satyrist specializing in sarcasm. She is very good at that brand of humor.

I guess it might be humor, if it was funny at all. Unfortunately, it isn't.


By the way, damned; was that the last girl you picked up? I understand.

Yeah, I picked her up off the floor in a Motel 6. When I got a look at her face, I dropped her and left her for dead. I was really hoping she was dead. Damnit!


Anne is one of those infected idiots who thinks the NWO is a good thing. She's in full support of the Wolfowitz doctrine, which I think is very disturbing, to say the least. This policy will be the death of America. It's the reason we were attacked in the first place. You people just never seem to get it. They're trying to tell us something, and you're covering your ears and eyes, and continuing with your world domination support.



Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
why don't you root for your hometeam - for once, huh?

When my hometeam stops trying to rule the earth and decides to do things beneficial for my home nation, then I'll root for them. Until then, they're a virus, IMO. They've infected a good portion of America, including you.


[edit on 11-1-2005 by Damned]



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Dubiousone,
Its time for your meds, liberals

Its real.



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Darn Dg I am in big trouble with all the the drilling that am against the Regime I mean government I most be a liberal.


I probably will be put on a straight jacket.



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Following the NWO is the mental illness. It's eating your brain. Why are some people more immune to the media brainwashing techniques that work so well on others? I've never been brainwashed in my life. I don't believe in god, and I don't support this facsist gov't. Why? Because I've always had the ability to see through complete and utter BS. I figured out there was no Santa, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy, all on my own. It must've been three years later I was still hearing kids telling others what "Santa brought them!"
Even then, I'd try to tell them that there is no Santa, and they'd keep on talking, as if they never even heard what I'd said. Those people never did change, I guess. They're still hearing only what they want to. They're so gullible, it's sad. Now evil men rule the country, and are trying to take over the world. These same people, that are so easily brainwashed, will never see past the television personalities and lies these politicians spew forth.
Every so often, you get one who is so brainwashed, that they become excellent spokemen (or spokeswomen) for the brainwashers. They become brainwashers themselves. The virus then spreads to other weak minded individuals with no immunity to BS.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Damned]



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Marg, it will be fun at camp Bush.


I think this guy is serious about medicating one half of the country

What next?????



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
Following the NWO is the mental illness. It's eating your brain. Why are some people more immune to the media brainwashing techniques that work so well on others? I've never been brainwashed in my life. I don't believe in god, and I don't support this facsist gov't. Why? Because I've always had the ability to see through complete and utter BS. I figured out there was no Santa, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy, all on my own. It must've been three years later I was still hearing kids telling others what "Santa brought them!"
Even then, I'd try to tell them that there is no Santa, and they'd keep on talking, as if they never even heard what I'd said. Those people never did change, I guess. They're still hearing only what they want to. They're so gullible, it's sad. Now evil men rule the country, and are trying to take over the world. These same people, that are so easily brainwashed, will never see past the television personalities and lies these politicians spew forth.
Every so often, you get one who is so brainwashed, that they become excellent spokemen (or spokeswomen) for the brainwashers. They become brainwashers themselves. The virus then spreads to other weak minded individuals with no immunity to BS.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Damned]


Nice bit of BS there Damned. It sounds like you are suffering from a delusional complex called "god complex". You are your own universe and god. I would prescribe 1000 hours of Fox News and a new bible KJV 1611.



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Marg, it will be fun at camp Bush.


I think this guy is serious about medicating one half of the country

What next?????


Do you think we will be required to watch Miss Ann and fox news programs as a conditioning therapy, like the Good Dr. Horacid, is referring too?

Just to make us more agreeable to Bush.



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracidI would prescribe 1000 hours of Fox News and a new bible KJV 1611.


At least now it is obvious where your own delusions come from.

P.S Your x seems really ugly btw. No wonder you fall for shemales like Coulter



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Nice bit of BS there Damned. It sounds like you are suffering from a delusional complex called "god complex". You are your own universe and god. I would prescribe 1000 hours of Fox News and a new bible KJV 1611.


Nope, I'm suffering from my uncanny ability to see reality through the BS. I tell you, it's almost a curse, in this day and age. Sometimes I wish I was stupid, like the rest of the ignoramuses. It sucks being a minority, especially when it's so obvious that the majority is being manipulated, without their knowledge, and are incapable of realizing it. Why did I have to be cursed with the power of logic and reason?





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join