It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes that change color?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Here's one for yas, my eyes change colour with my mood (it's the only part of me that I can't control thus ALWAYS a dead giveaway about how I'm really feeling) but, is it a common thing to be able to make your pupils expand and contract at will (ie: keeping your eyes open, if you concentrate you can make your pupils grow larger or smaller, make them quiver etc). Duh you can do this by closing your eyes then opening them or changing the light levels, but I mean consciously doing it while keeping your eyes open and focused and not changing the levels of light in the room.

I discovered it by pure accident when I was bored & tried to see if I could force my eyes to change colour
I couldn't understand why the gf kept freaking out untill I looked in the mirror and saw for myself.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
yeah my wife has color shihting eyes .....i cant explain it but ...i guess its a mood based thing .....poeple that have light colored eyes usually tend to be light sensetive.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
my eyes change color frequently, but i don't believe that its based on my mood. i don't know why anyone hasn't brought this up yet, but it's called hazel. my eye color is hazel. so they turn from green to blue whenever, lol. it may be mood but i don't think it is. it has alot to do with what i wear. when my husband first met me my eyes were green, the next day they were blue, go figure. he thought that i wore color contacts. so i don't think there is anything spectacular or weird about eye color changes, i think its pretty normal.
as far as the indigo child thing goes, ive never heard about it, so ill have to read up on it!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
alot of people with a rh - negative blood type have this condition. There are common traits besides that also. Usually the eye color change is blue to green, green to blue.
check out this site on blood types and the traits for people with RH- negative bloodtypes

www.aquarianmysteries.com...

Originally posted by _BLiND_
Eyes

Apart from having crazy good sight, my eyes change color. Sure peoples eyes change color all the time when they wear different outfits. True enough...but how do you explain eyes going from blue blue, to green, then developing a golden/yellow sunburst around my pupil? ( i call it sunburst because it looks like there is a solar eclipse...the moon would be my pupil )

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
very interesting read, thanks for the link, it just so happens that i have the rh- factor. i am a negative blood type. its kinda funny because my husband and are were discussing rh+ and rh- and the effects for giving birth, (because i believe he is rh+) anyways, it was a great read, and that may be why eyes, change color, i know that neither of my parents have hazel eyes, neither do my brother or sister, so im the only one...........
anyways, thanks again for the link!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well I was born with Blue eyes but they turned brown at about 8 months of age and have been sh*t brown ever since.

Also Sarah if you have Hazel-Brown eyes and your parents have blue, gray, or green eyes, this means your mother had an affair. your dad is not your biological parent!

P.S. 6.5 billion people on the planet. 6 billion of them have some form of brown eyes. Blue, gray, & green are etremely rare and recessive when taking the earths entire human population into account. Remember not all caucasions have blue eyes. Come to think of it if humanity thought in eye color instead of skin colors the term minority would be completely different.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Also Sarah if you have Hazel-Brown eyes and your parents have blue, gray, or green eyes, this means your mother had an affair. your dad is not your biological parent!

I would love to know, why you think I have hazel-brown eyes......... Please, I'm waiting for a good explanation to this one. I never once said anything about the color brown. My eyes are just plain hazel, they change from BLUE to GREEN, this is what I said in my first post, In my second post I said neither of my parents have hazel. They both though, do have either blue or green eyes!! You have absolutly NO RIGHT to tell me that my mother had an affair, and that my dad is not my biological father. HOW DARE YOU! I suggest that you read posts more carefully from now on, and that you comment on things that actually help the conversation, not enrage people.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Both my parents have brown eyes, and I have eyes that change color frequently. They also change in respect to color patterns and starburts etc. . . I also have a positive rh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join