It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes that change color?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Eyes

Apart from having crazy good sight, my eyes change color. Sure peoples eyes change color all the time when they wear different outfits. True enough...but how do you explain eyes going from blue blue, to green, then developing a golden/yellow sunburst around my pupil? ( i call it sunburst because it looks like there is a solar eclipse...the moon would be my pupil )

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am one that does not believe in the "Indigo Child" thing...many, many people exhibit what the so called Indigo Children exhibit....
IMHO I find the whole thing a bit like people claiming to be "special" because of heritage....I have known/know many people and I see no big difference between those that claim to be. You may want to do a search though, because there are other thread already here on this subject

EDIT.....ok...when I answered this, you were asking a much different question and it was much, much longer!

[edit on 1/7/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yeah, I experience the exact same eye colour shifts that you describe, and I used to have perfectly sharp vision (until I got a job working on a computer!)
I'd agree with LadyV though in saying that I don't buy the 'indigo child' notion at all. Having read a few threads on the idea, and even possessing many of the traits they proport to have, I can't help feeling that it all seems a little misguided, even delusionary (sorry if that sounds offensive, its just an observation); after all, we could lump any number of common character traits together and give them a label, claim their grand significance etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Check out Iridology, it's the study of the colored part of the eye to determine potentil health problems.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
my eyes change color depending on the mood, when I'm happy they are bright green and if they get dark green you really better stay out of my way

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ya my eyes change color from mood and what a put on. But no long term changes.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yes my eyes turn green when I'm jealous and red when I'm angry and somtimes flash red and blue when I'm in an emergency.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Mine have always changed from really blue to really deep darker blue depending on my contentment and happyness. (Sparkly/glow at same time).
But when I was attuned for the first time my eyes changed to match the color of a stone I had seen and HAD to have several months before hand.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Mine are usually gray, but often change to blue. Does that have any mystical meaning?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Eyes changing color does not have any "mystical" meaning....I think it has to do with chemical changes in the brain perhaps....I have deep brown eyes with gold flecks in them....when I'm mad they darken considerably.....nothing mystical though.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
LOL mine go quite red after i smoke pot!

I knew a very sexy girl in high school who had one blue and one green eye!
links of interest

www.straightdope.com...
www.thetech.org...

[edit on 063131p://51016 by instar]

[edit on 063131p://55016 by instar]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
my eyes are greeny grey normaly

imhappy they blue
grrrr annoyed they brown

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I do have a yellow thing goin on around my pupils. around them it is blue and around the blue it is green. Its like that most of the time. Sometimes it changes to completely blue or green. A couple days ago I woke and looked in the mirror and my eyes were a bright green. I dont have that great eyesight because I have stigmatism

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You are experiencing the begining stages of shapshifting as you evolve other aspects of your body will undergo changes also work with it learn to use it.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantheria
You are experiencing the begining stages of shapshifting as you evolve other aspects of your body will undergo changes also work with it learn to use it.

LOL, What? You must be joking, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I made a thread like this just a while back. Mine do the sunburst thing too. When I'm reaaalllyy angry, they turn turqoise.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I definatly dont think that eye color changing means anything... Anything important atleast. Im sure its just has to do with moods...Stuff like that. But mine change and it has nothing to do with my mood. So it must be something else that does it also. Mine have gone from Green to extremely light blue. I think its pretty cool, heh. They always have that yellowish "sun" thing going on though. That doesnt change at all when the main color changes.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have the sunburst thing as well, My eyes are normally a grayish blue but will go a light almost irridescent blue to dark blue to green and grey.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
My eyes change as well, but not so much color wise as intensity wise. My wife has often said that when i am really trying to listen carefuly to what a person is saying they(my eyes) seem to drill right into the person. I try to look away as often as i can when talking to people as it can make them uncomfortable.But as a rule they remain blue, or what people refer to as "cornflower blue".

Lady V: i missed what was said about Indigo Children, but i agree with you it is self adulation running unchecked.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Everyones eyes change color, mine do too.

And I have a golden starburst around my pupil, it shows up when your pupils shrink to small or pinpoint size.

Theres nothing unusual or special about it, as many people have this, and probably dont notice it much.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join