It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Haunting - Need a bit of help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The black mold is most likely the source of your family's illnesses. The bad luck sounds like demonic opression. You need to leave that house. I don't think there are ghosts. I think they're all demons from my experience. And they can attach themselves to you and your family. Get the clergy involved. Based on your experiences, you definitely have other inhabitants. Once it takes enough of your family's energy, you guys may experience scratches and worse. Save yourselves.
edit on 3-1-2016 by sunqueen30 because: Spellcheck sucks

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cjdust

All of this sounds like symptoms of toxic mold infection. And like you're all hallucinating. And I agree with the person above me about the spirits being demons if there are indeed spirits in your home that are not simply related to that mold. You need to get that house cleared or move. Clean. Keep the house spotless. Don't eat anywhere besides the kitchen, turn on a vent fan when taking a shower, dust and vacuum at least twice a week, buy an ionic air purifier, a dehumidifier, don't wear your shoes in the house, be neat, etc. Didn't you get a house inspection before moving?

OH and get rid of that enclosed garden!!! The humidity from that must be insane and I bet that is the main source of your mold problem.
edit on 4-1-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I believe in spirits indeed... I have had a few little experiences myself so I hard it disregard and of your claims.

But what I'd focus on is the mould. It's not something to mess around with and should be sorted asap. The health issues, as others have said, could be coming from that.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Mold has been suggested as a potential issue.
Another would be to check your home electrical wiring for leaks and bad insulation. EM leaks can cause everything from paranoia, hallucinations and physical illness.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

We have been having very similar experiences in the cottage we live in. Doors opening and closing, things flying across the room, whispers in our ears, strange smells of perfume etc. A lot of this we have filmed or photographed. If I knew how to upload to ATS, I would put them on. We have lived here for 8 years and it started on day one with a dog walking behind me on the sofa and the smell of musk by the front room window.
We find it part of our normal day to day now, but it is amusing when strange people come in and fingers stroke their hair or something sits down next to them.
We actually had a group of ghost hunters in about a month ago for the first time, and whatever it is here really didn't like it, and spent the next two days slamming doors, disrupting communications online with them and turning our front room so cold after one bout of door slamming that it was like something from a horror movie, we could see our breath and had to put winter woolies on.
I had be very firm with them then.
Something sat on my knee and it all calmed down!
Like I say, we live with it on a daily basis. But call in the professionals just in case.
It turns out we have 6 spirits here. Dating back to 1860.
We know who 2 are but the rest are reluctant to communicate!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
edit on 4-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Some say, sageing the house in every corner of every floor will make it stop for a few days, but then you have to get Jesus involved. It worked for me a long time ago. Not the sage..but Jesus.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ok, I have done what I call remote sensing. I feel that if you pay attention to it, egg it on, it becomes stronger. Am I right? Also I see a corner of room with a large potted plant. Does that ring a bell?

Also, before I read it and had only seen the title, I saw a a round thing. Interesting, because you mentioned the bubble. Tells me that that is the most important thing.
edit on 5-1-2016 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The OP seams to have flown the coop. Maybe he was just pulling our leg. It's not like it never happens around here.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Could be that he is working a lot or maybe not feeling well. Give it more time. I am anxious to hear more. I agree with everyone about the mold. He has to have that checked out as soon as possible.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird

Ok, I have done what I call remote sensing. I feel that if you pay attention to it, egg it on, it becomes stronger. Am I right? Also I see a corner of room with a large potted plant. Does that ring a bell?

Also, before I read it and had only seen the title, I saw a a round thing. Interesting, because you mentioned the bubble. Tells me that that is the most important thing.

Remote sensing, is that like remote viewing only instead of seeing something, you just sense it? Sounds like an awesome talent you have there!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's a mix of seeing and knowing. Works best if I just let it come and when I'm not involved.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Or maybe he has relationship problems. Just a hunch. Hope not though.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ya, mold can be an issue...but...but, I happen to think it almost borders on paranoia. I grew up in a house with mold. Every single house in my poor neighborhood had leaky basements and hence, mold. Big deal. A basement that didnt smell musty and moldy was the exception, not the rule.

I think the mold "terror" has been promulgated by the home renovation industry. It's way overblown. Ya some folks may be sensitive to it, and should probably fix it, or move. But meanwhile, millions of people live in and around mold everyday of their lives. And life goes on. It never harmed me. Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

To add my tuppence worth to the mould discussion.

1930s semis tend to suffer from mould more than most houses because they were built to an old spec, have exterior walls on three sides and the heating systems were added - and often expanded - without much thought. Warm air condenses on a cold wall and bingo.

So, in ours, we had mould under the coatrack in the hall and behind the wardrobe in the spare room. We moved both, washed down the walls with a fungicide, and problem solved until we move the rads.

As for the rest, the banging could be expansion and contraction of pipes. You'll likely have a mixture of lead, steel, copper and plastic piping. Older central heating and hot water pipes can sometimes have hot spots, where the water boils into bubbles that then crash through the system, the sound magnified under joists and in walls. Incidentally, find and change any steel pipes when you can: they corrode from the inside and aren't covered by most house insurance policies.

The smells remind me of my old house, where we often got whiffs in the hall and the porch. We found it quite pleasant and didn't let it bug us. Mind you, some weird things went on when I first moved in - things that stopped happening once I confronted my inner demons.

Seeing things reminds me of the house I grew up in. I have some hazy memories of weird stuff, one of my sisters remembers faces at the window and my devout Catholic mum hated the place. A few years after we moved out, we found out the place was connected to one of the people in the Jack the Ripper story. Who knows?

Bad luck is in the eye of the beholder. Into every life a little rain must fall, as Robert Plant sang. and it's easy to see patterns where there are none. The last five years have been quite blessed for us and then, in the last four months, we had a parent diagnosed with cancer, lost a pet, had an expensive road bike stolen, my gout is recurring with a vengeance and the steel pipe running through our kitchen ceiling started leaking - £350 to fix because I spotted it straight away, shut the water off and drained the system (and learned a hard lesson about reading the small print on insurance policies).

I'm a hard nosed rationalist in my old age so I won't admit to things like ghosts. Having said that, there are often rational, personal and/or counterintuitive causes to stuff like this.

Calling in a priest or a vicar to bless the place won't hurt.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You may be living near a weak point in the vale between the reality constructed from our vibratory frequency, and another/other frequencies.

I have dealt with Demons for many years, and am starting to learn more of Angels. I personally don't have great experience with human spirits. That said...

If it feels safe to interact with your present spirits, do so in a polite and respectful way - always allowing dignity to the entity/entities.

Perhaps if you were to sit in a room where you get the best feeling, i.e., most positive or the least negative vibe, and meditate (it's as simple as sitting quietly, opening your mind and heart to peaceful and respectful contact), listening to what the spirit(s) have to say, you may engage a constructive relationship.

They know your thoughts and will help you communicate telepathically if help be needed.

Be happy and keep positive thoughts in mind and you may avoid malevolence.

If you see the spirit with your eyes, or simply your mind's eye, note that black and red are likely demonic - but this is no reason for fear.

Grant the entity respect and dignity, and you may be surprised how much you start learning. You can do this sans possession. Remember, even in the presence of malevolence, grant respect, peacefully hold your ground, and be willing to listen with an inquisitive mind.

This doesn't have to be a fight for you and your family if the spirits are willing to let it be a constructive experience - and you are willing to try for such experience.

Even if they don't give you the chance for communication, and are disrespectful, just peacefully hold your ground - you're not looking for a fight.

Don't command them to do anything. Just politely ask what you will.

This is the best advice I have. I genuinely hope it helps.

MonarchDG

top topics

<< 1   >>

join