It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A group of white orbs (drones?) filmed over a cornfield, Krakow, Poland, Sep 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Looks like drones to me , turned the volume up after .27 and I can clearly hear a faint hum of drones.
I can hear the hum you mention and it sounds like the hum of drones to me. I find it hard to believe the person making the video didn't hear that hum, I think he did.

These are drones too but they recorded a music track so you can't hear the hum, which is why we always want the original sound track on UFO videos:

They fly in formation.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
It is no CGI. CGI-lights can't light-up the trees in the video, unless the whole scene is CGI also the trees and the corn. But then its a lot of work for a simple video. That does not mean I think its real, its mostlikely a drone. But all that is unimportent, we know that there are ufo's on the planet.
P.s. sorry for my english.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: Raggedyman
Could they not add noise? Can cgi software not take physics into consideration (reflections, shadows).

Clearly CGI to me, if it was real he wouldn't have taken the camera off it for a second one, unless it wasn't there and didn't know what or where he was adding the objects.

What would be the point of using CGI to fake a drone hoax?
edit on 3-1-2016 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Read the translation closely, this person is actively trying to get people involved and is inciting his belief (video) to fool people.

I see right through the bs in peoples words, this guy is fooling people.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hmm, drones is the first thing that comes to mind

OR

whatever it is that makes crop circles?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Hmm, drones is the first thing that comes to mind

OR

whatever it is that makes crop circles?

Or both.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Quite possibly

Look.....

There have been crop circles reported in Poland in 2015

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Given their appearance I think they could be quad-copters with a centrally mounted light. I'm quick to go that direction versus CGI. Why? Cheap and easy compared to CGIing around corn to make it look real.

Of course this video I happened across which was an ad or recommended video that I accidentally ran after the OP's video and had me questioning it authenticity as UFO video. Be warned it's a commercial for Skoda Auto.

www.youtube.com...

For those who don't want to watch the ad shows quad-copters with a central light that when at a distance and on a black background do have resembles the lights in the OP's video.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I doubt I would ever record something like that, but if I did, and it was night, I would automatically turn off the light to my camera so as to become less visible. Running around with a light on, in the dark, seems would draw attention to oneself, something, you would not want, if trying to record something like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Fake...definitely CGI...looks staged...stereotypical corn field...poor vid capturing. I get the feeling the person on the bike new their way around...don't corn fields usually go out miles? And there you see an open field/road of some sort.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join