It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the stupidist/funniest thing you ever did as a kid?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
During a cold, dark night, my brothers and I were bored with nothing to do in our guest house on our property. It's a small, but cozy hangout for our friends and ourselves when we don't want to bug my parents.

Since it was nighttime we decided we would mess around with our fireworks we saved up. BIG MISTAKE! We ended up catching our guest house on fire and also burning some of my dad's garden close by.

Man, were my parents upset; especially my dad. Our punishment was disposing of debris, helping rebuild the guest house and replant my dad's garden. It was tiring but I learned never to play with fireworks again inside with my idiot brothers and myself.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

That's SO gross! !! And hilarious! !

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

OMGOSH!! I bet you'll never forget that!!
Your lucky, my dad would've strangled me!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

This is a good one! I could totally see this on late night comedy! I would've loved to see this!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shinethelight

Sorry, meant 2 thumbs up!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The hubby and I were HS sweethearts his lil sis Lisa was 6 when we met. She was a change of life baby, spoiled rotten but what a crack up.

She took gymnastics and was always doing flips, cartwheels etc. One day she and their dad were arguing in the dining room. She asked him to take her for ice cream and he said no. She gave him a nasty look, walked over to the front door, did 3 perfect back flips towards him, on the last one she kicked him square in the nuts. He grunted/cussed ran away and she just grinned.

Another time her brother told her to get him a glass of water. She didn't want to but he kept bugging her. She got him a glass of toilet bowl water and watched him drink it. She told me that one after we were older. He turned out to be a sexist pig, so I'm glad she did it now.

Her mom got the last laugh though. When Lisa was about 14 she started smoking cigarettes in the bathroom. Her mom noticed she was in the bathroom a lot, knew exactly what she was doing but asked her why she was in the bathroom so much. Lisa told her she had to go to the bathroom a lot. She figured her mom would forget about it but guess again.

A couple days later her mom tells her she has a doc's appointment. Her mom scheduled her for a colonoscopy because she was "going to the bathroom" so much and something must be wrong. LOL Lisa wouldn't admit she was smoking and went through with the procedure...didn't quit smoking either. I still laugh at her for that one.
edit on 1-2-2016 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I stuck my tongue in a light socket once when I was four. I just took the bulb out, turned it on and stuck my tongue in. I don't suggest doing it.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
I devoured an entire gallon sized bag of gummy bears in front of my older sister without giving her any.

'LA Beast' is that you?

He filmed himself eating 5 pounds of those things...

Definitely a must watch.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Geez so much to choose from , much of it slap worthy.
On a school bus I tied a girl's ribbon who was in the seat in front of me, so that when the bus moved it would yanked her head back, the problem was this girl was much bigger and perhaps older than I was, so she reached over and pulled my punk ass head first between her legs and pummeled me mercilessly, the bus full of kids erupted and thank goodness for the rescue of the bus driver.

Another one was the whole looking under girls skirt with a broken mirror on the shoes thing, I was too slow, she turned around caught me and slapped tha s%%t outta of me.

This one was so distant in the past I can't even remember how old I was, but I think am still traumatized by it..I was in the back in the class and not paying attention to anyone just lost in my favorite kids song.. which I thought only I could here me sing (I want to walk with the animals talk with the animals chatter with a cheater or a chimpanzee.)
The teacher called me to the front and lifted me on her desk and demand that I sing for the whole class , I was shy and began to mumble the words, then she took out her ruler and Pow! slapped her desk real hard and said louder!! I began to cry and sang at the same time which made the class laughed harder..god I hated that bitch.
edit on 2-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shinethelightI did a stupid fun thing when I was very young. I used a sheet and parachuted out of my grand parents two story house. It was completely successful, not hurt at all. I had full deployment of my "chute" and landed softly in the back hard. But I will never know how that was possible.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I was probably seven or eight years old, near our house was a quarry not a big one but great to play in. Anyway one day a friend and I found along one side the softest most comforting pile of soft dust ever that was all along one area of the quarry rim. We were jumping into it rolling around sliding down the slope doing tippely toptails for hours seemed like it anyway. So we gets home after having a great time to an uproar. So after being hosed down in the yard then several hot baths it turns out our soft dust was soot. Our playground for the day was in fact the area the local chimney sweep use to dump his days soot. Lol and it wasn't that long ago the sixties! Or maybe it was.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I once tried to con the tooth fairy.
My brother and I had lost a tooth at the same time, which we placed under our respective pillows.
I thought I saw the possibility of gaining myself an extra sixpence, by sneaking into my brother's room, nicking his tooth, and placing it under my pillow alongside my own.
There was the obvious danger that he would notice the loss and wonder what had happened to his reward, so I covered up the theft by substituting a sixpence of my own.
Mathematical experts will notice a flaw in my calculations here, but I did not work it out properly until after the event.

The next morning I could hear our mother in the next room, congratulating my brother on his sixpence.
So I looked under my own pillow, and what did I find? Two teeth, that's what I found.
She did not even come and ask me about mine; this was tactful, but gave away the fact that she knew the answer already.

That's how I learned that the tooth fairy was not real.
The reasoning went like this; a genuine tooth fairy would have taken the two teeth at face value, and carried out the usual transaction.
Only somebody with inside information, like a family member, could have known that something was wrong.
The subject was never discussed. In fact, come to think of it, I'm not sure the tooth-fairy ritual was ever invoked again.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Made a man trap while playing war which resulted in a kid having a wooden spike through his foot.
Made a den in an ornamental bush of a neighbors house which resulted in us having to move house.
Buried my mums wedding ring as treasure never to be found again.
Pushed my brother downstairs to see the result( I know but he got me in trouble).
Hid in a box for a day to see what happened police and everything called out I could hear it all.
Yeah I was a bit naughty.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I put a poisonous snake in my sisters bed - I am told it was a krait. I cannot recall the reason.

Ah, it was dead (but she did not know), but it caused a bit of a ruckus with the maid running around with a machete screaming blue murder.

My sister and I are very close, BTW, so no long lasting harm done.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I will catch up reading with the stories

I ran at age 3 from kindergarten because I asked my teacher what's for lunch .. Frikin spinach .. walked all the way to bus stop I wanted to go to mums work .. cops found me but I didn't know what was my name

I ate toilet paper and chew on barbie doll feet ..

I used to hide in rubbish bins ..

I used to steal grandma's pension .. and her chandelier bits

I was once in principle's office because I grabbed scissors and wanted to stab this lil biatch who didn't want to share crayons

awesome thread thx

Oh my best friend stuck a cat in the freezer for hours cause she was worried it was too hot for it outside
edit on 2-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I stuck my tongue in a light socket once when I was four. I just took the bulb out, turned it on and stuck my tongue in. I don't suggest doing it.

Oh my frikin gawd are u normal lolo # that would scare the hell out of me if I was ur folk.. sorry this caught my eye
I am sure the rest of the replies will be equally nutters !!! Frikin kids

a reply to: boymonkey74

omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! are u the omen child ?????? who does that

Same with the snake story here gawd bad children (I am going backwards oops)
edit on 2-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I tried to warm a can of beans on the campfire without opening the can.*** BAM*** Beans in orbit.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly
I was four lol. My parents never found out. They always had their own thing going on anyway.
ETA: Define "normal".
edit on 2-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

I ate toilet paper

I hope it wasn't used.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Between the ages of 12-13 my group of friends would take turns sneaking out our parents cars during summer and take late night trips to Denny's in the next town over. We would roll in to Denny's all dressed up and the people in there would stare, we were really young, they were probably wondering where our parents were and how we got there, lol. I can recall many 2 am trips down I-80 blasting Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg's Ain't Nothing But a G Thang, thinking we were so cool! In reality we were stupid idiots but never did get caught. We also never got in to an accident or pulled over.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join