It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump named WorldNetDaily "Man of the Year."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: DelMarvel

“Trump is embracing and being endorsed by a prominent conspiracy theorist who claims 911 was actually perpetrated by George W. Bush. How can Trump defend us from terrorists when he denies who is responsible for the biggest attack on the homeland since WWII and instead disgustingly blames it on a fellow Republican?”

Trump has the right to his opinions, and the fact is the Republicans were in control when 911 happened correct?

This is what many Americans like about Trump, he speaks his mind and not the political correctness.

I wouldn't be surprised that many conspiracy theorist are supporting Trump in hoping he wins and perhaps we could get a new investigation in to 911.

Think this thru....

Do you think the GOP neocons will give Trump the nomination so he can run his mouth about all their secrets?
Popularity polls mean nothing to the real power brokers in political America. Trump isn't stupid, he knows this.
He has other plans and the presidency isn't among them.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If I was American Trump would probably get my vote and I'm not conservative/republican.

Also like Rand Paul.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Think this thru....

Do you think the GOP neocons will give Trump the nomination so he can run his mouth about all their secrets?
Popularity polls mean nothing to the real power brokers in political America. Trump isn't stupid, he knows this.
He has other plans and the presidency isn't among them.

Actually I agree with your statement.

I believe without question Hillary will be the next President, why I say this? because it is a fact that money buys elections and the globalist are backing her.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Oh joy, World Nut Daily likes the Trumpmeister.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join