It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the NWO, Muslims or just using Muslims?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is no denying that the immigration wave washing up on the shores of the European Union, is a Mulsim wave.

Historically when immigration happens in numbers like this. Assimilation doesn't happen or happens at a way slower pace. A common example is, Chinatown.

From my side of the pond. It doesn't appear the the Muslim immigrants are assimilating, for many reasons. A noticeable amount are trying to assimilate their new area to their culture.

Since this immigration wave has the blessing of all the liberal(big government) leaders in the world. This leads me to a couple of questions.

Will the one world government be a Mulsim government? A religious/sharia government doesn't jive with the secular-world-top-down-government that is posted all over ATS

Are the Powers-That-Be, using Mulsims to start the depopulation of the Earth, to follow the Georgia Guidestones population 'suggestion'?

I you are going for a secular one government, Muslim religion is probably the strongest religion in the world. In America, you can see how easily Christians allow themself to get bullied. Muslims are stronger then Christians. How to get ride of them? Let Islamist extremism spread.

Sting terror attacks will lead to stronger state governments, we have already seen this. Then some dirty bombs go off, all over the world. People will be begging their strong state governments to respond with superior force. Next thing you know, smaller population under a strong central government.

That is, if one believes in a NWO. If not, this is just a tin foil hat story to read, for some entertainment, on a Sunday

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It seems pretty clear that there's an agenda here. All the sudden Europe is all "Oh my god, poor Middle Eastern refugees! We need to let them all in!". But where were they when Africans were dying of starvation, violence, ethnic cleansing and disease? Nobody cared. They didn't care about Africa, and they didn't care about the Middle East. So why the sudden shift? Now, however, there is an agenda. Of course it will cause havoc and chaos to flood Europe with hundreds of thousands of refugees who have a culture incompatible with the modern world. The leaders know this. They don't just make decisions like this for no reason.

I guess if the plans to make people live in fear of terrorism and Muslim extremists fail, then bring the terrorism and Muslim extremists to their doorsteps.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Ignorance is bliss. Did you know Africans have been immigrating to Europe since the 1960s and continue to do so? You just assume they aren't because the news isn't talking about it.

I love that no one has any sympathy for the Syrians whose homes have been destroyed by a western backed civil war.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The NWO is already in power and has been for a while now. These international events that are taking place are orchestrated by someone, that someone is the NWO.

Islam is just the current tool they are using in their quest to rule the world in my opinion, they did it with paganism and Christianity back when the NWO was known as the Roman Empire. They already rule the world and have for quite some time, they are just maintaining their control over it with today's current events.

They maintain control through war, propaganda, terrorism, and fear, we see all of that in abundance today and have throughout history. Do we see any of that happening outside of human civilization in nature? No, only in the NWO (human society) do such things happen.
edit on 12/27/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ignorance is bliss. Did you know Africans have been immigrating to Europe since the 1960s and continue to do so? You just assume they aren't because the news isn't talking about it.

Yes of course I know they have been. I live in the US and I've met people from all over the world who have moved here. But there was never this huge push by the media and governments in Europe as we are seeing with the ME refugees now. It's an entirely different situation.
edit on 12/27/2015 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In my opinion the muslims are being used and will probably be tossed
aside when no longer useful. I don't really know what will happen and
we will just have to wait until everything unfolds before us.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

We're only seeing a "huge push" because the media & politicians love to perpetuate fear. Have you looked at how many refugees have come to the US since 9/11? Give or take it's been about 1 million people who mostly hail from the Middle East but now all the sudden taking in 10,000 Syrians is a problem.

Ignorance, its what drives America.
edit on 27-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I love that no one has any sympathy for the Syrians whose homes have been destroyed by a western backed civil war.

Everyone has sympathy for them. Whomever does not is probably being fooled by something. However, you can't throw up the islamophobe flag when someone asks a perfectly rational question.
For those of you thinking of posting with "oh here we go, another christian vs muslim thread" - save it.

I believe that, if an NWO should exist, they would likely subscribe to a different set of beliefs than those of their pawns.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Resostone

Everyone has sympathy for them? What a complete lie as seen in the media, in DC, and most definitely here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If you look at a world map of religion you'll see that Muslim majority countries span all the way from Borneo and Indonesia to the Middle East to the entire upper half of the continent of Africa. Large portions of the former Soviet Union are also majority Muslim.

Yes, they are using the spread of Islam through mass immigration to consolidate their power. There is no New world order, it's the same old world order families with new branding.

It's the Western values of freedom and Democracy that are the real target. Pesky humanist ideals have no place in their scheme of things.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
It seems pretty clear that there's an agenda here. All the sudden Europe is all "Oh my god, poor Middle Eastern refugees! We need to let them all in!". But where were they when Africans were dying of starvation, violence, ethnic cleansing and disease? Nobody cared. They didn't care about Africa, and they didn't care about the Middle East. So why the sudden shift? Now, however, there is an agenda. Of course it will cause havoc and chaos to flood Europe with hundreds of thousands of refugees who have a culture incompatible with the modern world. The leaders know this. They don't just make decisions like this for no reason.

I guess if the plans to make people live in fear of terrorism and Muslim extremists fail, then bring the terrorism and Muslim extremists to their doorsteps.

Band Aid, feed the World and all that.

Okay, so they never actually welcomed them in to their homes, but we have not seen any musicians write a Christmas song for the 'Arabs'.

The Arabs have been let down for the last 100 years by the World, Africa for the last 125 years, Asia for the last 150 years.

Terrorism isn't real until you have been effected buy it?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

The NWO are communists using the Islamic world. Remember, although Russia may appear capitalist now, they aren't. Putin is old school KGB. And don't forget, Obama was mentored by a communist, and he also traveled to Muslim nations as a student. Communists and Islam are in bed together, and that's the New World Order. Or, maybe, I've been watching too much conspiracy TV. Nah, I'll stick with my first opinion.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am on record as having this concern. But here I think consideration should be given to why no predominately muslim countries are accepting these refuges and why is responsibility being pushed on largely non muslim regions.

There is no blame on the refuges just on the orchestrators.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yea and what better way to depopulate or bring down a country than to start a civil war in those countries. History has shown again and again what happens when civilizations clash, war. But, in this case the civilization of Muslim's is being spread right inside of Western countries. If war breaks out it will be civil war by definition. And although the majority is probably peaceful, it is the radicals and their actions that will spark off the taking of sides and eventual civil violence.

Throw in the military and government forces to stop the civil war, like in the Balkans, and widespread destruction and depopulation from people leaving those countries, or dying there and it will be easy to bring the Western cultures crumbling down. Once this all is done, remolding the society into whatever the power brokers of the NWO want will be easy.

edit on 27/12/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Not only are TPTB using the religon of Islam and its people, Muslims, the sharia is a perfect fit for them to maintain control over population. All you need is an armed force, unarmed people, Islamic Lawyers and Imams, and a sword.

Guns are good but nothing like a good ol' head choppin' to keep control of the masses.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Greetings-

Then You can just add "Muslims™" to the following list of "Fall Guys"

#1) Judas Iscariot
#2) The Jews living in land that the Zionist™ want and then occupy that land going against their 'Rule Book'
#3) Lee Harvey Oswald
#4) Poor followers of Islam™ that got lied to in Arabic

They (TPTB/Zionist/THEM) will use anybody, any thing to further their agenda. Do You know what that agenda is? Of course You do NOT, You are on the 'outside' looking in; something these folks will NEVER do..

namaste

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The nwo hates muslims and Christians because they do not follow the light of lucifer and they are determined to make them destroy each other for the fools they think they are. They want them both gone.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Resostone

those beliefs are most likely Lucifernism/Satanism

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

www.brusselsjournal.com...

“Had Charles Martel not been victorious,” Hitler told his inner crowd in August 1942, “then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.” Hitler told Albert Speer that Islam is “perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament.” If the Muslims had won in Tours, the whole of Europe would have become Muslim in the 8th century and “the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of [Europe]. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.”

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They are more than just a tool, more like a large section of building blocks. Yes, used, of course. To see the truth, one has to remember the real goals of a one world government, which is the entire purpose of the NWO. Nothing new about it; it's a very old plan, and it's been shaped for a long tie now. Understanding who is really behind it all, and why, helps to understand why certain groups are used more easily.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join