It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark of the Covenant: FOUND

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf33
According to kjv Revelation chapter 11 verse 19 the ark is in Heaven. Once Jesus came the ark was no longer needed for man. It was a place for God to come down and speak to the Priests in the temple which is why it was built to certain specs. if u believe in the covenant then u believe where its at.

jews dont recognize the new testament. if they found the ark not only it would disprove that statement, but prove that the new testament is wrong and further their casue.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by lonewolf33
According to kjv Revelation chapter 11 verse 19 the ark is in Heaven. Once Jesus came the ark was no longer needed for man. It was a place for God to come down and speak to the Priests in the temple which is why it was built to certain specs. if u believe in the covenant then u believe where its at.

jews dont recognize the new testament. if they found the ark not only it would disprove that statement, but prove that the new testament is wrong and further their casue.

If the Ark is found, that doesn't prove the Revelation of John to be incorrect. The Ark could go to heaven at any time before that Revelation prophesy is fulfilled.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
well there was a program about this say about 6 years ago on this subject and i do beleive that an african country not sure if it ethiopia did have it in a stand alone 10mitre by 30mitre building and the camera crew where refused entry to the building and it was the sole responsibility of 1 priest

but i doubt all of this because to think of another country having say anithing to do with anothers main religon is laughable seein as how wars are faught over less and it would be a massive 2 fingers to non jews

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
but that's about it. To put Jesus into 'part of the machine' where his blood secretly flows through a hole to the arc which fires up like a capacitor due to the chemical signals of the mitocondria of his cells, etc. , etc. all seems a bit unnecessary. I do not believe our blood is not who we are (despite what Jehovah Witnesses told me), nor our bodies from what I understand of the Bible. By the way, is the name Golgotha cool or what? Maybe I've been listening to too much industrial techno
. [[[[[[[Boom_chik_boom_chik_boom_chik_boom_chik_boom_chik_boom_chik]]]]]

Again, enjoyed the pics. Thanks for posting.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ron Wyatt, isn't he the same guy who claims to have the noah's ark? And brought back a piece of wood and then was found to be a fraud?

There are quite a few around these days.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
hmmmm i read the links attached and it seems to be alot of theory and conjecture. hypotheized statements are stated as truth.........and there seems to be alot of that over and over and over...........

i believe in jesus christ.........his cruxification.........the arc.......the ten commandments.........solomon's temple............

but the information on those links gave me no hard facts to believe in.

but that's just me.

angie

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Angie speakes wisely
. I think we get so bent on trying to explain 'how' that we forget 'why'.

Correction to my statement in my last post. It should have read: I do not believe our blood is who we are...

Can't seem to edit it for some reason.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
thanks S4G..............i appreciate that.

i've seen the term "sheeple" out here alot...........referring to people that rush to believe in ANYTHING that is passed on...........

i don't want to be a sheeple..........i want to believe in things that are proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

but that's me!

angie

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063
thanks S4G..............i appreciate that.

i've seen the term "sheeple" out here alot...........referring to people that rush to believe in ANYTHING that is passed on...........

i don't want to be a sheeple..........i want to believe in things that are proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

but that's me!

angie

Cool, I'm looking forward to your posts on other 'Conspiracies in Religions' topics.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The Arc wasn't a stone box, it was a wooden box double plated with gold both inside and out, as stated in Exodus 25 onwards. Exodus 37 onwards tells us how Bezaleel built the Arc to the precise measurements and materials specified....

If a stone box is what was seen it was definately not the Arc...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
my bad, i took it out of contex in relation to the first coming.
here is the verse in question in the king james version

And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

if you read the passages its a pretty elaborate little box he had them make.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here is something that I ponder, and is relevent to THIS topic.....

If this Biblical God is ALL POWERFULL....and ALLMIGHTY...........WHY does this being NEED some kind of 'Earth made' golden box to talk to his followers?
why?
why?
Does this NOT fall into the catagory of IDOL worship in a sense? I mean, folks ARE seaming to 'worship' this so called Arc .....making it SO IMPORTANT as a relic....
...is it a PHONE to God or something?
If this God is all powerfull WHY would it NEED the meager humans of this planet to make this 'talk box' to enable 'Creator of heaven & Earth' to comunicate? I would think this being could say whatever...whenever, to whomever it choose.....?

Do not be offended at my non Christian sounding questions, but I am a Pagan.........and do not believe the bible to be historically acurate or the actuall word of God......yes, I HAVE read the Bible.....and that was prior to finding my Pagan pathway.

I do believe it MAY very well have been acurate in the very far past....but over time has been changed due to interpetation. Adulterated.... due to major religions NEED to control the masses, and have them believe the way they WANT them to believe. The canonization process alone leads a thinking person to this conclusion.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Something I wrote a few years ago about the events at Golgotha

GOLGOTHA

THE AIR'S SO THICK
I FIND IT HARD TO BREATH
EVERY STEP MORE DIFFICULT
THAN THE LAST ONE
NO ONE LIFTS A FINGER
AFRAID OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN
IF THEY HELP ME

DROPS OF BLOOD
STREAM DOWN TO BLUR MY VISION
SOMEWHERE IN THE DISTANCE
I HEAR LAUGHTER
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE DOING THIS
ALL I DID WAS SHARE YOUR WISDOM
NOW THERE'S NO ESCAPING
WHAT'S IN STORE FOR ME

FATHER PLEASE FORGIVE THEM!
FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO
KNOW YOUR LOVE WILL EASE MY PAIN
AS I RISE UP THERE TO YOU
KNOW THAT THEY'LL REMEMBER
THE DAY OF MY ASCENSION

AS I STRUGGLE ON THE STEPS
TO THE HILLS OF CALVARY

THE MADNESS OF THIS MOMENT
WILL BE KNOWN FOREVER
BUT AFTER ALL
YOU SAID THAT IT MUST BE
I KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME
NOW THAT MY FATE HERE IS IMMINENT

TO THE HILLS OF CALVARY
STUGGLE ON THE STEPS
TO THE HILLS OF CALVARY!

FATHER PLEASE FORGIVE THEM!
FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO
KNOW YOUR LOVE WILL EASE MY PAIN
AS I RISE UP THERE TO YOU
KNOW THAT THEY'LL REMEMBER
THE DAY OF MY ASCENSION

TO THE HILLS OF CALVARY

THE WOUNDS THEY HAVE INFLICTED
ARE UNBEARABLE
EVERY BREATH GETS WEAKER
THAN THE LAST ONE
NO ONE LIFTS A FINGER
AFRAID OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN
IF THEY HELP ME

-------------------------
Please read The Use of ALL CAPs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
If this Biblical God is ALL POWERFULL....and ALLMIGHTY...........WHY does this being NEED some kind of 'Earth made' golden box to talk to his followers?

He doesn't. He's been talking to his followers since the beginning of time per Adam. The more important word is not 'arc' but 'covenant'. Meaning promise. In this case it took a physical form as well for those to remember. God makes other covenants with Noah and Abram.

why?
why?

Good question. There's a story surrouding it in Exodus, starting around 23:31. We can discuss if it doesn't seem to answer completely.

Does this NOT fall into the catagory of IDOL worship in a sense?

There's no mention of worshipping the arc, so I don't know why it would.

I mean, folks ARE seaming to 'worship' this so called Arc .....making it SO IMPORTANT as a relic....

That would be a problem, I agree. It was supposed to be important, but not worshipped. When you have a living God, what good is a box going to do? It's like talking to your boss' chair when he's not in it.

...is it a PHONE to God or something?

One can dial direct, but it was more of a visual to remind people that this was a meeting place for those who need to come to God.

If this God is all powerfull WHY would it NEED the meager humans of this planet to make this 'talk box' to enable 'Creator of heaven & Earth' to comunicate?

He doesn't. This was for our benefit.

I would think this being could say whatever...whenever, to whomever it choose.....?

Agreed.

Do not be offended at my non Christian sounding questions,

Questions are good. I think a person should understand what they believe and why. The only way to do that is by asking questions.

but I am a Pagan.........and do not believe the bible to be historically acurate or the actuall word of God......yes, I HAVE read the Bible.....and that was prior to finding my Pagan pathway.

It's a tough read from cover to cover, but makes for a great reference book when questions like these come up.

I do believe it MAY very well have been acurate in the very far past....but over time has been changed due to interpetation. Adulterated.... due to major religions NEED to control the masses, and have them believe the way they WANT them to believe. The canonization process alone leads a thinking person to this conclusion.

From what I understand, canonization left out things that could not be cross-referenced or seemed to contain more opinion than historical fact. As far as translation, I'd recommend the New International Version being that it was translated and verified by over 200 scholars based on original text. The Bible doesn't necessarily have a 'mass-appeal' so that's my issue with it being a control device. You'd think if somone wanted to control the masses they would make something agreeable to almost everyone...like Windows XP. There are some hard things to accept in there and a lot of emphasis on the individual.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Interesting without a doubt. Very rhythmic like song lyrics.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
History has proven it was an excellent hiding place.
Where would you have hid it?
I like rocks.

And so the throne tabernacle beneath the 4 beast creatures encircled by the 24 elder species surrounded by 144,000 younger species and of course ten thousand times ten thousand even more younger species was another geophysical mystery solved by core drilling.

Around the House hiding Places

Inside speaker cabinets
Behind the back plate of mobile phone
A hole in the wall covered with a poster
A hole in the wall under a stairway
Taped to the top of a door
Inside a smoke detector
In the diaper genie
In the freezer
In a box of tampons
Below a false bottom in a fishing tackle box
Underneath the bottom drawer in a chest of drawers
On top of a suspended ceiling
In books (bibles)
On top of or below kitchen cabinets with edging
Inside electronics, such as an amp, clothes dryer, water heater or game cube
In the base of the grandfather clock
In the base of a table with removable leaves
On the plastic dummy PC card in a laptop
In the cat's litter box
Inside the hollow metal tubes of furniture
In the base of a porcelain lamp
In a big bag of dog food
Within the steering wheel of a car
In a car's door panel
Inside a guitar or instrument case
Inside the backup battery compartment of an alarm clock
Taped to the underside of a desk or chair
In the little area under the bottom shelf on most bookshelves
In an office storage box or envelope labeled "junk mail" or "oil change receipts"
In the yarn
On top of the leg of the grand piano
In a phony electrical outlet
Below the tissues in a box of tissues
On a shelf within the fireplace (the flue door)
In a gutted VHS tape
Inside the square metal casings of a streetlamp
In a nested plant container
Buried (rocks)
In a stack of paper plates
In a bottle of mouthwash
Inside carousel of 50 CD swapper
In band-aid tin in the medicine cabinet
Velcro-ed patches on clothes or backpacks
In the "P" trap of a sink
In the pockets of a jacket hanging in the closet
Behind the filter of HVAC unit
On the dog's collar
In an empty washing powder box
In a lamp between fluorescent bulbs
Under the dog food bowl
Inside a pony tail braid
Inside the shower curtain rod
Inside an automobile's subwoofer speaker box
Half-empty paint cans
Inside a sharps medical waste disposal container

May all of your hiding places have nothing to do with what you are hiding.

G-D

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I tried the links but they did not work. Another slant on finding the Ark lies in the future fulfillment of prophecy involving the antichrist. In order to have proper temple worship I believe Isreal needs the Ark. Then it can be placed in holy of holies ect. In order to defile the temple as is referred in Mat 24:15, Dan 9:27 and other places, the temple has to be rebuilt and assumed functioning for worship complete with animal sacrifice. Also if the ark has been found it cannot be moved by those other than Levites as I recall. In ancient times I believe only a priest of Levi could entr the Holy of holies which contained the Ark otherwise they would be struck dead. In fact I think they tied a cord to ankle in case they had to pull him out.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So Mr Wyatt is claiming.....that he FOUND the actual blood from Jesus Christ, and had it tested. That it is NOT dead but living blood, STILL moving and dividing under the microscope! that instead of the 46 chromozones of any normal human being...this 'Jesus Blood' has only 23.....making it 'a unique human blood' to this planet. So called PROOF of Jesus divine birth blah blah blah........

erm, is the living blood not a metaphor for eternal life, dont be seeking limited scientific answers in an area which requires a more transcendent understanding

------------------------------
Trimmed quote

please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I am a Pagan

By the way, could you define "pagan" (in a brief sort of synopsis) please?

-----------------------------------
Trimmed big quote and fixed coding

Please DO read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join