It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark of the Covenant: FOUND

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
According to this site, this man (Ron Wyatt) has found the AotC below Golgotha (site of Jesus' crucifixion), in a cave 14 feet below. True? False? You decide. I report. =]

Ark of the Covenant Story: Part One

Ark of the Covenant: Part Two

When Ron entered that cave at 2:00 p.m. on the afternoon of January 6, 1982, this is what he saw: There was very little room to crawl around because the things placed in the cave left only about a foot and a half of crawl space between them and the ceiling of the cave. There were rocks on top of boards, on top of animal skins. When he shined his flashlight down between the rocks, he saw that much of the wood and fur were rotted away and he saw "gold" glittering down underneath the rocks. Then at the far side of the cave he saw a stone box.

I'm not sure if this is really a conspiracy, a hoax, fake, whatever, just an interesting find.

Personally, I would like to believe it, but the convenience that the author shows no pictures makes me skeptical.

Discuss?

-wD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ron Wyatt himself said that it would be made official during the end time, as a 100% proof of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. He claimed to have filmed when some cherubs removed the Ten Commandments out of the Ark, and put them on display. The VHS tape will accordingly be sent to the media when God permits...

I guess we have to wait and see...

Interesting story, though.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Funny how such a discovery and what will bring to the church has to be put on hold for the end of times.

I guess at that time we are going to be to busy to care while we are trying to survived the hail and brimstone showers.

Well I guess better hoax will come before we find out how this one measure to the other ones.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
give me a break. show me the actual results from the blood test along with carbon dating from the rock, and show me the video of the angels. at that point in time i will cease to be a doubting thomas. untill that time there is not a shred of fact to back it up.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So Mr Wyatt is claiming.....that he FOUND the actual blood from Jesus Christ, and had it tested. That it is NOT dead but living blood, STILL moving and dividing under the microscope! that instead of the 46 chromozones of any normal human being...this 'Jesus Blood' has only 23.....making it 'a unique human blood' to this planet. So called PROOF of Jesus divine birth blah blah blah........

Im finding this ALL more than a tad HARD to swallow.......if this was TRUE dont you think that '60 Minutes' or 20/20 would have been SLIGHTLY interested in such a story??????? for heck sakes..........just because somebody makes a website, and writes 'stuff' on it doesnt seriously mean its all true....
Outrageous claims with not a single shred of proof offered, except for some photographs of actuall religious places...and then augmented with pencil scetches!!!.....

Many people throughout history come up with semi plausible theorys......so far NONE are proven correct as far as I know........This is just another case of it.....blah blah blah.......

[edit on 6-1-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
According to kjv Revelation chapter 11 verse 19 the ark is in Heaven. Once Jesus came the ark was no longer needed for man. It was a place for God to come down and speak to the Priests in the temple which is why it was built to certain specs. if u believe in the covenant then u believe where its at.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Gonna have to go with the River Goddess on this one... I wasn't aware that the EXACT spot of Jesus' crucifixion was even known (especially since there really isn't a whole lot of historical evidence for Jesus other than scripture....)

Best bet still seems to be that church in Ethiopia.....there's a good paper trail leading there, but then again, they haven't really shown anyone either....

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I don't believe Wyatt's claim on this (although I do believe his claims about Noah's Ark and Mt. Sinai). The Ark is actually most likely sitting up in that temple in Axum, Ethiopia and that one damn priest is preventing the world from seeing it.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by slacker2788
I don't believe Wyatt's claim on this (although I do believe his claims about Noah's Ark and Mt. Sinai).

Why would you beleive wyatts stuff on Noahs Ark, but then also say that he's a complete fraud when it come to the AotC? Wouldn't his faking havng video, blood tests, chromosome counts, photos, and other hard evidence make you question his, what, iron

Best bet still seems to be that church in Ethiopia

I just don't understand why non jews would be guarding it. Its supposed to have been brought there by jews long ago. and protected by them. So why aren't they jews now? Or why don't they follow jewish practices?

Odd

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by slacker2788
that one damn priest is preventing the world from seeing it.

I bet we could take him

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why 23 chromosomes? Is he trying to imply half man/half God therefore not needing the other 23? It doesn't even make sense to have only 23 chromosomes. What kind of explanation is that?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
In this I believe; If the Arc of The Covenant was discovered, the Israeli Antiquity authorities, would be tripping over themselvs to publish and prove its existence, for nothing more would give credence to their being the one and only chosen people of the almighty God.

[edit on 1/6/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I just don't understand why non jews would be guarding it. Its supposed to have been brought there by jews long ago. and protected by them. So why aren't they jews now? Or why don't they follow jewish practices?

As I recall there is a brach of Judaism in Etheopia. They are believed by some to be in posession of the Ark.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Why 23 chromosomes?

No mother, virgin birth, don't ask where the mitochondria come from tho. Heck, don't ask how a human can develop live that either. Apparently god uses miracles for stuff people can't explain, but hard science when its convienient.

for nothing more would give credence to their being the one and only chosen people of the almighty God.

Why? Its just a box. No reason to think it doesn't exist.

They are believed by some to be in posession of the Ark.

I was under the impression that the ark people are talking about is not held by jews.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is a pretty well covered topic...

Above Top Secret - Ancient & Lost Civilizations
Conspiracy discusion about topics related to Ancient & Lost Civilizations. Other
topics include freemasons, illuminati, aliens, ufo's, secret societies, politics ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/32/pg4/srtpages - 54k - Cached - Similar pages

Above Top Secret - Conspiracies in Religions - I got a question ...
... The discovery of Ron Wyatt in the Ararat Range is indeed interresting, it seems
to fit perfectly with the story of the flood and the ark. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread3467/pg4 - 67k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Above Top Secret - Conspiracies in Religions - The mark of God vs. ...
... Go on further and you'll end up where the Ark is hidden. Well it is probably already
found if we are to believe late amateur archaeologist Ron Wyatt. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread14969/pg2 - 57k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Above Top Secret - Ancient & Lost Civilizations - Ancient Atomic ...
... sign up to be a member and listen to a free interview...www.burlingtonnews....
net/interviewsgray.html Ron Wyatt is another name that comes up with Gray. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread49813/pglastpost - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Above Top Secret - Conspiracies in Religions - I got a question ...
... On the surrounding terrain, biblical archeologist Ron Wyatt has identified
huge stones with holes carved at one end. Researchers ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/ viewthread.php?tid=3467&page=1&sort= - 66k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Above Top Secret - Research Forum - The Omega Agency Research ...
... and do something horrible with the place the Ark of Covenant is situated (the Ark
and the rest of the Temple tools were probably found by Ron Wyatt behind a ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread18136/pg4 - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Above Top Secret - Conspiracies in Religions - Al-Qahira ...
... of Jesus where the Law was rediscovered together with the lamps and all the rest
of these relics, by a Christian late hobby-arcaeologist Ron Wyatt, some years ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread16827/pg1 - 52k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

[edit on 6-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

for nothing more would give credence to their being the one and only chosen people of the almighty God.

Why? Its just a box. No reason to think it doesn't exist.
On the contrary, it is not just " box." It is The Lord's sanctuary, you find it, you find him, and you find the story of Exodus to be indisputable. You find it, you find the tablets of the commandments. You find it, you find the first and only proof of the old testament, i.e. the story of the Jews has been corroborated according to the teachings. Need I say more?

Now where do I claim it does not exist?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Finding the ark is not finding proof of the jewish god. That's like finding a shrine for Zeus and concluding that he really existed.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh I don't know Bandit, don't 'ya think that finding the Ark, which has been sought after so much, perhaps the most in history, is a little more significant that finding a shrine of Zeus? Not saying that either one prove anything, just a little side note.

As to the matter at hand, I can understand as to why some people are skeptical, as I am skeptical myself, however, it does make you wonder why people like this seek this attention? The few hundred perhaps that they may get in their corner of the internet? Does it really matter at all?

-wD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I believe Wyatt on Mt. Sinai and Noah's Ark because not only does he have pictures and scientific evidence available for both, but both have been recognized by the government which blocked off Mt. Sinai and turned Noah's Ark into a national park. There are a couple reasons why I don't believe him about the Ark of the Covenant. First off, I still believe that the Ethiopians have it (let's get some torches and pitchforks and head over there!). Also, he has no pictures of the Ark or anything available besides the entrance to the cave. Big deal, could be any cave if he doesn't show the Ark or anything significant in it. There is no scientific evidence taken from there either, like the wood and metal found at Noah's Ark or the structures on Mt. Sinai. Sure it may have a religious background to being there, but same goes for the Ethiopian claim. I saw Noah's Ark and Mt. Sinai, but the Ark of the Covenant? No, apparently that's the one thing that we are NOT ready for yet. I think he was just trying to make a legacy of finding all of the big things and he was short one Ark of the Covenant.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Finding the ark is not finding proof of the jewish god. That's like finding a shrine for Zeus and concluding that he really existed.
No? Which other culture has professed to having such an arc?

[edit on 1/6/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join