It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders brings up 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld, and missing trillions of dollars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: ThichHeaded

its been debunked many times that Bernie caved in to the fed, google is your friend.

of course he did.. As I stated he is a joke.. I think of Venezuela when I hear Bernie Sanders for some reason.. I can't really catch the reason why.. But I am sure it is a good one..

I don't think Ron Paul would lie about a bill he has been trying to get passed for a long time.. JS.. Actually he is very consistent to what he says and is... Sanders???
edit on 12/27/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

My apologies Bruce I meant to hit 757 it is a typo, American Airlines flight 77 a 757 magically disappeared into the Pentagon with no way to appease us wacko theorists by showing proof of it.

It is not as if there are cameras located in and around the Pentagon now are there!?

Still mythical, still absurd, still equally funny that people accept this story and attempt to defend it!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

It was made up by truthers but announced half a year before 9/11?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

It was made up by truthers but announced half a year before 9/11?

The claim money was missing was made up by silly truthers....

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: ThichHeaded

its been debunked many times that Bernie caved in to the fed, google is your friend.

of course he did.. As I stated he is a joke.. I think of Venezuela when I hear Bernie Sanders for some reason.. I can't really catch the reason why.. But I am sure it is a good one..

I don't think Ron Paul would lie about a bill he has been trying to get passed for a long time.. JS.. Actually he is very consistent to what he says and is... Sanders???

Sorry i meant that bernie never caved in to auditing the fed, its already posted a few times on ats. Oh and yea commies are comming lol

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

So, which announcement do you refer to, that was made 6 months before truthers made up the detail of missing money?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

So, which announcement do you refer to, that was made 6 months before truthers made up the detail of missing money?

You are very confused, the only people to claim money is missing are silly truthers, no official ever said any money was missing.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You're right. I am confused. Let me get straight. You said no announcement was made, that truthers made it up. Then you said the announcement that wasn't made, was made 6 months before truthers existed. That is confusing.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The claim money was missing was made up by silly truthers....

Yea I mean come on you guys conspiracy theorists like Jim Minnery (Defense Finance and Accounting Services) and Franklin Spinney (Department of Defense analyst) and Vice Admiral Jack Shanahan are simply tinfoil hat wearing nutters.

To be concerned with the amount of money that goes missing within the Pentagon is absurd, un-Murican, and idiotic.

Simply listen to the official story, money has never been reported as missing. It took some years but it is all accounted for. There is no way corruption exists within this system.

Bernie is a loon buying into online conspiracy theories like the loons over at CBS in this report. Side note quite surprising this made it on the MSM!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSunday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

You are very confused, the only people to claim money is missing are silly truthers, no official ever said any money was missing.

They said they couldn't locate receipts for declared expenditures . . . .

In accounting that is basically missing money and would get you in trouble with the IRS.

Are you trollin, or is this the result of constant arguing in 911 forums?

-FBB

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You said no announcement was made,

No I did not - try reading, and following the link I posted.

that truthers made it up.

Yes, the silly truthers made up the comment that money was missing.

Then you said the announcement that wasn't made,

You are still confused, try reading the link I posted, it is explained there!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Yea I mean come on you guys conspiracy theorists like Jim Minnery (Defense Finance and Accounting Services) and Franklin Spinney (Department of Defense analyst) and Vice Admiral Jack Shanahan are simply tinfoil hat wearing nutters.

Where did they say money was missing?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

OUCH ! Hellobruce just got spanked : )

Thanks for the Vid elementalgrove

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Rumsfeld- "We can not track 2.3 Trillion dollars in transactions"

Jim Minnery- "We know its gone, but we do not know what they spent it on"

Franklin Spinney- "Those numbers are pie in the sky, those books are cooked routinely year after year after year"

Admiral Jack Shanahan- "With good financial oversight we could find the 48 billion in loose change in that building without having to hit the taxpayer"

A pattern of unaccountable money.

Pretty simple really.

You act as if in this day and age of greed and corruption people would not take advantage of laundering billion of dollars of tax payer money.

Freaking tin foil hat wearers and their logic!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Rumfeld- "We can not track 2.3 Trillion dollars in transactions"

Jim Minnery- "We know its gone, but we do not know what they spent it on"

Franklin Spinney- "Those numbers are pie in the sky, those books are cooked routinely year after year after year"

Admiral Jack Shanahan- "With good financial oversight we could find the 48 billion in loose change in that building without having to hit the taxpayer" A pattern of unaccountable money.

So none of them said the money was missing, like silly truthers claim. Also remember, by 2002 about 2/3's of the money had been accounted for....

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
That I didnt know. How did that come to be?

www.911myths.com...

Most of it was accounted for by 2002, 13 years ago!

The claims in that website you posted claims that auditors were able to find the money again. I don't know if that is refutable officially or why a man running for head of state would say something like that. It is good headlines - teeth or not - Ill give it that. Maybe that is all he was after. Snip that wont stick but who cares. Nobody is going to bring up 911 conspiracies in an election. He was just talking about the culture of waste inside the DoD, just as the guy whos question he was answering who can testify to that by his position in the military.

I will say this though. Accounting can be tricksy and Donald Rumsfeld knew exactly what was coming tuesday morning.

Seriously. The only reason you don't balance your books because you don't want to. The fact that they didn't balance on 911 is not a surprise. I am sure they havnt balanced in a long time, but Rumsy calling this out and when he knew that the whole system was about to get a serious shock and complete overhaul, gives a lot of weight to the suspision to that money being tied to or erased by the 911 attacks.

The DoD accounting is a complete sham, this must happen regularily. Was this manditory annually? Why else would he announce it the day before the attacks? Just to get it off his plate before he his schedule fills up with selling WMD's and REALLY start sucking some SERIOUS cash from the US tax payer?

edit on pSun, 27 Dec 2015 02:31:58 -06002015 058Sun, 27 Dec 2015 02:31:58 -0600amAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I scanned your link.

Money was missing. A lot of money. Been missing a while. Except it wasn't really missing, we just couldn't find it, because, well... Computer says no. It's all good though, we found it while you were doing other stuff.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Enjoy your game of semantics Bruce, it is a clear indication of the kind of mental gymnastics you employ in order to promote the ludicrous official story of 9/11.

Fortunately for us, we have a front runner in the 2016 election actually addressing the very real issue of unaccountable money being laundered through the Pentagon.

When you spend over half a trillion dollars a year, corruption is sure to exist at some level, whether is described as un-trackable, simply being gone, or cooked books is irrelevant, the corruption exists and one would have to be quite naive to believe they would be honest!

Once again thank you for the laughs!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Money was missing. A lot of money.

No money was missing, that is just a silly claim made by truthers, who ignore the fact that it has now been accounted for!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

If I put a cat in a box, is it still alive?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join