It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia raids exterminated an entire body of newly arrivals / ISIS recruits in Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
RT actually posted it in Facebook

www.facebook.com...

then an italian guy gave an alternative news that claims these buildings as food storage and children playgrounds...
You can find that in the comments bellow the RTvids (about the ISIS camp raid).

and I also tried to find the actual source of that Italian guy... and here it is, but sorry, I dont speak that language and I dont know what type of media is this (arabs? syrian? ) someone who knows this language could help. But from the facebook translation it looks very anti-russian and islamic fanatic www.facebook.com...

in the posted articles they have, they start with alahu kubar or whatever that is. I think this media who claims about children playgrounds, is the islamist part of Syria. So it did happen, the difference is, islamists claim it was food storage and kids playground.

For someone who claims to be so educated and well informed, I find it interesting that you say

"in the posted articles they have, they start with alahu kubar or whatever that is."

I think we now know what your interests really are, I'm done here.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

I am dyslexic sorry for the grammar, as I try to fix them with word document. Thats why I edit them so many times. Now if you read it its somehow fixed.. But since you use my education lvl, happy you left.
edit on 25-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Nah, you are most likely just trying to be like this.
Now I've got to say I'm trying to be the compete opposite.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I bet it was that kind of children (if there is any children dead) ISIS use children for their war

Isis use women and children as shields in their camps

You have to translate these links, its months old news in my country. They use kidnapped children and women (which they sell for a packet of cigarettes) in their camps and then all Islamic MKO's supposed they fight for the human rights, accusing (NOT ISIS) the opposition of the Islamic state, for civilian casualties.

So it is related.
edit on 25-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
One obvious plus to that is that the population of terrorists domestically that went there and got a surprise, diminishes the number here in the US in a permanent way.

The supposed tactics they used for so long are proving less than sufficient at this present time. Our tactics seem to grow and change with their self-thought-clever tactics. We are now a game changer. I fully expect to see Damascus leveled.

And with that another Prophecy comes to pass.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Russia used robots to take over an area with great success. Its the first time ever, that a country is using only robots to take over an occupied area.

www.globalresearch.ca...

fortruss.blogspot.gr...

skrynia.com...

and articles from my country

link

link

edit on 2-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join