It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia raids exterminated an entire body of newly arrivals / ISIS recruits in Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Russian kind of fireworks
Well ok then, Happy New Year Russia! It starts with the Sun solstice anyway.
There's something surreal on the coloured version. Maybe it's the fire and survivors.
US bombing uses to be so precise and sterile...

edit on 24/12/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: ...of grammar

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme
These were civilians, and this information will come out over the next few days. Story now beginning - www.rt.com...

But hey, cheer if you want.

Their next target ought to be the UN headquarters

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In one of these videos these civilians walk in str8 lines 1 behind the other... civilians do that?

I speak about this video, we see some people alerting and running, right after the image changes and we see people walking like a patrol.

there must be a reason why russia focus in Idlib these days. And when I see UN and human rights mko's, I live in an island in Ellas that everyday dozen/thousands of illegal imigrants coming by boat from turkey, most of the MKO;s are islamists (like ONE NATION) that also relate with ISIS and UN pays their salaries ! Its something we the locals know very well. Most of the employees by these MKO's are directly paid by the UN. Also Soros is founding these MKO's especially those who promote the idea of one nation - no nations - no borders... You get bucks from soros. Today more than 20 died in our seas (its winter time and bad weather).

Since Syrian current government gave full access for Russian help and since this area is controlled by ISIS (or out of control by Syria). They do what necessary.
edit on 24-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

These were civilians, and this information will come out over the next few days. Story now beginning - www.rt.com...

But hey, cheer if you want.
Interesting!
Even if there were ISIS there I'm sure the chances are of civilian causalities is high. Violence begets violence, this is not progress. Progress would be less people wanting to join ISIS or any other terrorist organization or no one wanting to join at all. If it makes people feel safer at night then I guess bomb away.
edit on 12/24/2015 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
There's something surreal on the coloured version. Maybe it's the fire and survivors.
US bombing uses to be so precise and sterile...
Your joking, right?
Bombs are bombs, the "surreal" part is because most of us don't actually see it happening. It is a terrifying and horrific event no matter who the target. There is nothing precise or sterile about it. I can only hope that this ends up helping to stave off more violence. At this point one can only hope.
edit on 12/24/2015 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
we have the Russian answerto the report about the matter

here it is, I fixed few translation flaws from the google auto-translation :

1. We are aware about the report: Didnt publish anything special beyond irrelevant and false information that have been re-used.
2. The report uses expressions such as "potential Russian attacks" and "possible violations of international law" that constitute cases without proof.
3. The plausibility of using aerial Amnesty International raised serious doubts.
4. Amnesty International said with certainty that there are no fighters where we hit. But it is something that (amnesty) cannot manage.
5. The Russian minister of defence invite Amnesty International to declare the sources of the data in relation to the Russian flights.
6. We have enough information about the supposed Arab coalition against the Islamic State proving that only the Islamic State is not intended as a target (they support it instead).
7. We have evidence that the urban buildings are intact in the areas we hit.
8. Russia is not using cluster bombs as we have no such weapons in our base located in Syria.
9. Why Amnesty International kept silent when the Armed Forces of Ukraine beat civilians?
10. It is strange that Amnesty International gave no attention to war crimes in Syria before the Russian intervention. The specific content of our reports is known. We have not seen a single reference page in Saudi interventions in Yemen and terrorist groups operating in Syria and Iraq. - See more at: link

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Well let's see, the U.S and U.K trained civilians & political figures on procedures for evacuating areas in case of attacks, in fact our schools and government structures here in the U.S work much in the same way - and when they are evacuated they often follow single file lines.

Secondly, Russia has not confirmed or denied - when most certainly when they have NOT done any wrong they are quick to point that out. They would have simply said "No civilians died, this is a ridiculous claim" but they have not been able to do that here.

Lastly, this same video you are talking about is posted on www.rt.com, and that story mentions civilians being killed, mentions nothing about ISIS terrorists or "new recruits".

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Lastly, this same video you are talking about is posted on www.rt.com, and that story mentions civilians being killed, mentions nothing about ISIS terrorists or "new recruits".

www.rt.com... is posted as a UN concern article today. RT is not claiming that, its the UN claim TODAY...

My first post and topic (yesterday) have nothing to do with UN concerns and condemns. Some people posted the UN article here and I also gave the russian answer to the UN report. www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I dont get your point. What you want me to do, each time something happens, I have to wait 24hours for UN opinion?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

link

link

Just wondering if you have any other sources beside this one, because as it has been pointed out...if Russia killed 100 new ISIS recruits it would be eating up the Russian media yet we see nothing.

Not saying it may not have happened...I think another source to back this claim would help.

English article (I think its russian website) - link

Actually it's Bulgarian, and the video is nothing that hasn't been posted it just has the title translated. It isn't really an article.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

www.rt.com... is posted as a UN concern article today. RT is not claiming that, its the UN claim TODAY...

My first post and topic (yesterday) have nothing to do with UN concerns and condemns. Some people posted the UN article here and I also gave the russian answer to the UN report. www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I dont get your point. What you want me to do, each time something happens, I have to wait 24hours for UN opinion?

I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just pointing out that this story being posted here about 100's or 1000's of "ISIS" terrorists is total non-sense, and the links you provided are the only ones anywhere mentioning anything of the sort.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
its so easy for everybody to do that... just type on google : Russia idlib isis camp and minimize the results to the last 24 hours.

www.liveleak.com...
www.zeethiop.com...
militaryvideos.com...
Russian defense ministry Youtube channel with the videos posted www.youtube.com...
this twitter shows more military ops in Idlib today...
twitter.com...

and I also found this link that comfirms it

The Russian Defense Ministry released videos on December 23 that it claimed shows airstrikes on a convoy of Islamic State (IS) fuel tankers in Aleppo province and on an IS training camp in Idlib province.

on.aol.ca...

and the original links I gave state it : information came from the Russian Defense Ministry and both videos are from the oficial youtube channel of Russian defense ministry

I also found this article for the Syrian army operations (not the russian) and yesterday it was IDLIB day link
It seems Russians move in first and then syrian army cleans up...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Right there in your own sources it says "The targets of the strikes could not be confirmed as Islamic State." So where did this come from?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com...
www.zeethiop.com...
militaryvideos.com...
Russian defense ministry Youtube channel with the videos posted www.youtube.com...
this twitter shows more military ops in Idlib today...
twitter.com...

and I also found this link that comfirms it

The Russian Defense Ministry released videos on December 23 that it claimed shows airstrikes on a convoy of Islamic State (IS) fuel tankers in Aleppo province and on an IS training camp in Idlib province.

on.aol.ca...

Just posting video sites hosting the same video are not actual reports...sorry.

I guarantee that if Russia were doing this it would light up the Russian media like the sun, and yet there is nothing...so again is there any other written articles from actual new sites that are reporting this, and not just the same video being posted as the only proof.

Trust me this is what Russian media eats up...but we see nothing from them so I have to wonder why they haven't blasted this as their top story, and why is there only a greek media outlet only reporting this?

And as we have seen in the past the Russian Defense Ministry isn't afraid to embellish their reports as we have seen with MH 17 and their SU 25 debacle.

edit on 25-12-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The youtube channel of the Russian Ministry of Defense is not enough for you? Its like you dont believe Russians, who claim they did that...

lol

If your government makes official posts about an event that took place with video proofs, must be declined, because bbc or yahoo didnt posted it? The reason I post news, is not because I saw it first in west media. Its because we live in a country near to the events and we have some "alternative" more news that the average you receive in your country. Operations take place in daily bases, but west learns the 1% of it, when they can blame Russians with it..

we are a bit more balanced (we have both).

I also gave a blog from within Syria and for the Syrian army exclusively : link

Now look my country news today (you have to translate it with an auto translator) : link
edit on 25-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The youtube channel of the Russian Ministry of Defense is not enough for you? Its like you dont believe Russians, who claim they did that...

The Russian Ministry of Defense has been known to embellish it's reports...again the MH 17, SU 25 debacle proves that.

www.rt.com...

So no I don't believe them and would like more verification from other sources.

If your government makes official posts about an event that took place with video proofs, must be declined, because bbc or yahoo didnt posted it?

Didn't say that did I?

The fact that Russian media has been silent about this makes me believe it is not what they want you to believe.

Its because we live in a country near to the events and we have some "alternative" more news that the average you receive in your country. Operations take place in daily bases, but west learns the 1% of it, when they can blame Russians with it..

We live in a world where nothing goes unseen from places like Syria thanks to the internet, so don't think you have some monopoly on events because you have some alternative media outlets in your country. And I guess you think that everybody in the west only listen to what their media says as though it is the only truth...guess what you would be wrong.

I also gave a blog from within Syrian and for the Syrian army exclusively : link

Now look my country news today (you have to translate it with an auto translator) : link

Your Syrian blog has nothing to do with the event this thread talks about, and linking the same source as the one for this thread really doesn't help your cause.

Now can you provide anything other than your one source and video sites that back this claim...I am not high on Russian media, but even this time I would like to see something from them.

Until then I am hard pressed to believe just one source from your country, and I really have a hard time believing the Russian defense ministry knowing they have no problem making things up as I showed you above.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Never said we have monopoly, Its just west media is not the only source we got. And stop trying to accuse me with words such "doesn't help your cause" - " Now can you provide anything other than your one source and video sites that back this claim " because you trying to prove your theory by accusing others and the reason is methodology of speech for convincing others, politicians do that allot, you cannot prove with facts your theory either. Why dont you search what you wish to find and move along. As for my cause, was only to transfer you news from my country.

Now its Christmas dinner for us and the food is excellent, with lots of tzatziki and wine, after I fill my belly I may consider your request.
And RT does have it as "training ISIS camp and oil convoy" video link They dont have it as an article, but in their video gallery.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Devino

I wouldn't offend you with the /sarc note. You can smell it but you have to deserve it.
And if I told it's terrifying and horrific you wouldn't told me it's terrifying and horrific.
Russians put a huge effort to our entertainment, satisfaction and safety. It costs them a huge money and it will cost them lives and homeland security money in the next year. I really think they deserve one thanks in the middle of complaints.
Btw I rarely joke about the beauties of war. There's an inconsiderable psychological effect when it looks like a fight of chief inspector Clouseau and Cato. They are very emotional and hearty people. Not like the sick cold robotic US war industry.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

lol

If your government makes official posts about an event that took place with video proofs, must be declined, because bbc or yahoo didnt posted it? The reason I post news, is not because I saw it first in west media. Its because we live in a country near to the events and we have some "alternative" more news that the average you receive in your country. Operations take place in daily bases, but west learns the 1% of it, when they can blame Russians with it..

we are a bit more balanced (we have both).

I also gave a blog from within Syria and for the Syrian army exclusively : link

Actually, the Russian Ministry of Defense has NEVER CLAIMED this outrageous claim your claiming they have in this topic. There is absolutely no document, no source, nothing of such activity taking place.

The Russian Ministry of Defense has also never claimed anything about this video or gave an explanation for it or anything, you are simply talking out of your ass.

If you have a Ru MoD source go ahead and post that, but please do not lie to further what ever your cause is with this topic (which I'll bet is increasing traffic to your bogus blog, but I digress).
edit on 25-12-2015 by theySeeme because: Edited

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Devino

I wouldn't offend you with the /sarc note. You can smell it but you have to deserve it.
And if I told it's terrifying and horrific you wouldn't told me it's terrifying and horrific.
Russians put a huge effort to our entertainment, satisfaction and safety. It costs them a huge money and it will cost them lives and homeland security money in the next year. I really think they deserve one thanks in the middle of complaints.
Btw I rarely joke about the beauties of war. There's an inconsiderable psychological effect when it looks like a fight of chief inspector Clouseau and Cato. They are very emotional and hearty people. Not like the sick cold robotic US war industry.

To be honest, I don't support nor oppose what russia is doing, same way I don't support or oppose what ISIS or any other group around the world is doing. None of it is in my interest, so I could really care less. If ISIS obliterates the US, it means nothing to me, and if the US obliterates ISIS, same thing, I could care less.

I really only care about my life and nothing else, the rest of the world can bomb itself to death for all I care

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
RT actually posted it on Facebook page

www.facebook.com...

then an italian guy gave an alternative news that claims these buildings as food storage and children playgrounds.
You can find that in the comments bellow the RTvids (about the ISIS camp raid).

and I also tried to find the actual source of that Italian guy. But from the facebook translation it looks very anti-russian and islamic fanatic www.facebook.com...

in the posted articles they start with alahu Akbar. I think this media who claims about children playgrounds, is the islamist part of Syria.

And I also tried to search on facebook for other syrian news and nobody else claim it was kids and food. They all speak about "less terrorists in Syria" www.facebook.com...

If you type on the facebook search bar : "Syrian press" - it will give you a list of syrian news pages and you could search the news there too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join