It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial reasoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Creation and Creator is the topic regarding reviews of the UFO and also Alien.

Observations determine that the Alien presence comes out of the UFO body....and the UFO body has many identified shapes and manifestations.

We then reason about the manifestation, and the reasoning states that the cause is artificial.

Our consciousness, the human Creator inventor reasons...and it reasons regarding the artificial manifestations that its own person caused....for it already advises its human self that it is the inventor. Therefore the inventor is the conjurer of spirit.

Can a human being invent "artificial" and the answer is yes, of course they can.

What explanation does artificial mean to human reasoning? That it is an invented state, an artificial state, conjured through artificial means.

What is artificial to Earth life?

Nuclear fuel and its creation.

Who created nuclear fuel?

You would reason that nuclear fuel was created in the star systems.

The reason you would gain this review is due to the fact that you reasoned to use dust, to create a fuel, in an atmospheric condition that allows a fuel to be resourced by using the natural resources.

You also already know by self evidence that star systems have dust flowing in them...therefore you would reason that a natural evolution of dust formed nuclear fuel....you would not consider that an alien created nuclear fuel.

Evolution therefore determines that it is a self created producer via natural reactions....without a Creator being present.

So the inventor on Earth, invents, and creates an artificial result to Planet Earth itself....for nuclear fuel belongs in star systems....not on a Planet.

Earth and her natural resources then change and produce an artificial product to Earth.

Earth, the supporter of the Natural spirit then causes an artificial spirit to be formed.

We know that the Natural spirit is supported by the Earth's natural inherited evolution. Dust only a part of the Earth life.

Dust therefore was a supporting body to allow Nature to evolve, and hence was a supporter of the natural evolution of a natural spirit.

Humans therefore invented a product that already naturally evolved, but it only evolved in a star system....hence no Alien is present in out of space, for there is no Creator.

On Earth, the Creator/Inventor, who conjures, produces the magic of his own inventing....artificial and reasons by factual statements that it is conjuring for it is an artificial spirit.

Therefore Science, that began as an occult practice can only still be considered today as conjuring and occultism.

O sound and light is the factor that the Science considers is the Creator aspect.

O is a fixed light and sound conclusion that the Scientist named pi.
O with a line in it symbolizes PHI.

Neither have a spirit presence, for the Creator is stated to be a circle.

Therefore no spirit is created or present before the circle.

The human being, an already formed spirit is the consciousness applying the conjuring, through self invention.

O is then factored, and the factoring produces a light and sound. From the Creator O a circular body.....spirit comes out of.

We call the spirit in this conjuring evil, for it belongs to a falling out process.

O is the only process relating to energy...and energy relates to fusion. Fusion only relates to stone.

Dust of stone therefore created nuclear fuel...fusion creates energy...fusion therefore changes to become energy.

Artificial spirit was therefore released from out of the Creator O a circle....and the Creator, a circle formed the review for the ATOM.

The ATOM formed the various bodies of the UFO O, from which alien spirits manifested artificially.

Before this review, there was no Creator...for there was no spirit.

The only spirit on Earth was a natural human being spirit in a natural Nature.

Human beings as a male chose to do science and apply conversion...the inventor and conjurer of the evil spirit.

Human beings exist in an evolved light and sound, and then de-evolved the natural light and sound to form an artificial spirit to share its Nature....the Alien.

O is the Creator...the Alien never existed until it was formed.

Nuclear fuel in a star system does not have a Nature to remove the spirit from to form an artificial spirit.

Planet Earth has a natural spirit presence and scientists stole the spirit from Nature to form an artificial spirit presence when they conjured nuclear fuel from out of the natural spirit of Planet Earth.

Evolution states a cooling effect of energy. Energy cooling would change its light, vibration and sound. Energy cooling would produce a non stop multiple formed spirit image, without a spirit manifesting, for change is constant.

Aliens created by artificial reasoning for artificial purposes and never existed until a human being created the Alien.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That sure is a lot of text. Too bad none of it is the least bit coherent or intelligible.

Computer generated nonsense, drug induced psychosis, or ramblings of an insane mind? Taking all bets!

edit on 12/22/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Are you speaking from your own conscious review...for obviously a real human who acts as a real human does not address other humans in a public forum with such contempt.

Obviously your own consciousness is in psychosis, for you always seem to imply this evaluation of my information from your own self awareness.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

One word:
Turboencabulator

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
Are you speaking from your own conscious review...for obviously a real human who acts as a real human does not address other humans in a public forum with such contempt.

Obviously your own consciousness is in psychosis, for you always seem to imply this evaluation of my information from your own self awareness.

I would say that if nobody understands what you're trying to say because of format and cohesive reasonable progression in the text, then there's not much point in saying it. Communication is a two way street and you need to meet halfway with whoever you expect to read it. I got lost before I could finish and simply gave up.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I understand the OP compeletly.

Very informative thread. Too bad the masses can't appreciate it. Lots of questions addressed within.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

...for obviously a real human who acts as a real human does not address other humans in a public forum with such contempt.

I have no contempt for you or anyone else here.

Obviously your own consciousness is in psychosis...

Nah, I don't think so.

...for you always seem to imply this evaluation of my information from your own self awareness.

I browse the recent posts at night, and have been seeing a lot of posts from you lately. Nearly all of them are drawn out, unintelligible gibberish, and a number of people have pointed that out (or thought that your posts were randomly generated text). I have, however, seen one or two posts that were written properly, and were concise and understandable, so I know you know proper English.

If you want anyone to understand what you're trying to say or to take you seriously, I would suggest you start writing in a clearer fashion.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Merry Christmas.

edit on 23-12-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Tho OP is a perfect example of the thread title.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Hey I remember my first beer too!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't belong to scientific reasoning which has always been artificial to our life.

Natural reasoning belongs to the natural awareness that we exist only because of natural evolution.

Our ancient brother decided to change our natural life and he introduced science and occultism to our natural existence.

We live because we are spirit, and we know we are spirit, for this is the reason why our brother gained the information that he did.

I was attacked by artificial after I was used in an illegal scientific experiment, which I explained, but seemingly it is too difficult for you to accept that evil minded occultists, the most evilist of human nature and choices are attacking our life for their own gain.

As I am a spiritual human being and lived a spiritual life, why would I bother with evil numbnuts like I have been, unless it had a purpose...and that purpose was to advise our family about the illegal spiritual attack that is happening, as I became a victim.

How else has any sort of occult information as an attack been discussed...through the circumstance of how it was caused.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I wouldn't let these posters get to deep under my skin. They're just fulfilling their wayward obligations as the little cogs they manifest to be. also, not all are meant to understand the complexities of Reality. The Human condition is still under transitional states.

Anyhow, cheers and , happy holidays!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

I wouldn't let these posters get to deep under my skin. They're just fulfilling their wayward obligations as the little cogs they manifest to be. also, not all are meant to understand the complexities of Reality. The Human condition is still under transitional states.

Anyhow, cheers and , happy holidays!

Know we are not, we are in a state of de-evolving again, as the human and Nature of earth life has been irradiated and mutated.

The ancient male brain was in a state of transitonal reasoning after they used their own spiritual psyche to form ancient occultism/science and applied it irradiating and decreasing our atmospheric mass.

LIfe on Earth de-evolved.

We re-evolved after the atmospheric mass blocked out the increased spatial radiation particles infiltrating our atmosphere from the ancient UFO activated Giza Pyramid-Stonehenge relay....the ancient science and ancient occultist practice.

You cannot re-evolve unless we began as the correct DNA species....a higher human presence both as DNA perfection and also DNA health.

We live in the exact same environment with a condition that advises we have DNA healed persons and also DNA mutated persons....the only reason is because DNA is incepted by sexual intercourse and sexual intercourse a chosen practice.

Therefore different irradiated attacks caused different mutations to be inherited caused by ancient science and unnatural irradiation of our atmosphere.

Modern time males have a brain chemistry that causes them to consider information incorrectly as their human psyche was used to consider science of the nuclear of stone.....a product which causes increased radiation and cellular mutation.

The human male has never allowed his own person to become spiritually healed for he has always used his own brain chemical review to consider changing life and Nature on Planet Earth.

Life on Planet Earth is again de-evolving into a form of mutated inheritance due to occultist practices.

Occultists have always owned the civilization status and have also always destroyed life on Earth as ancient nuclear evidence and destruction attests.

Intelligence is not superior to the spirit....intelligence is the status for gaining the outcome of human de-evolution.

Intelligence demonstrates to its own review that it is contradictory to its own Nature....natural.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Creation and Creator is the topic regarding reviews of the UFO and also Alien.

Observations determine that the Alien presence comes out of the UFO body....and the UFO body has many identified shapes and manifestations.

We then reason about the manifestation, and the reasoning states that the cause is artificial.

Our consciousness, the human Creator inventor reasons...and it reasons regarding the artificial manifestations that its own person caused....for it already advises its human self that it is the inventor. Therefore the inventor is the conjurer of spirit.

Can a human being invent "artificial" and the answer is yes, of course they can.

What explanation does artificial mean to human reasoning? That it is an invented state, an artificial state, conjured through artificial means.

What is artificial to Earth life?

Nuclear fuel and its creation.

Who created nuclear fuel?

You would reason that nuclear fuel was created in the star systems.

The reason you would gain this review is due to the fact that you reasoned to use dust, to create a fuel, in an atmospheric condition that allows a fuel to be resourced by using the natural resources.

You also already know by self evidence that star systems have dust flowing in them...therefore you would reason that a natural evolution of dust formed nuclear fuel....you would not consider that an alien created nuclear fuel.

Evolution therefore determines that it is a self created producer via natural reactions....without a Creator being present.

So the inventor on Earth, invents, and creates an artificial result to Planet Earth itself....for nuclear fuel belongs in star systems....not on a Planet.

Earth and her natural resources then change and produce an artificial product to Earth.

Earth, the supporter of the Natural spirit then causes an artificial spirit to be formed.

We know that the Natural spirit is supported by the Earth's natural inherited evolution. Dust only a part of the Earth life.

Dust therefore was a supporting body to allow Nature to evolve, and hence was a supporter of the natural evolution of a natural spirit.

Humans therefore invented a product that already naturally evolved, but it only evolved in a star system....hence no Alien is present in out of space, for there is no Creator.

On Earth, the Creator/Inventor, who conjures, produces the magic of his own inventing....artificial and reasons by factual statements that it is conjuring for it is an artificial spirit.

Therefore Science, that began as an occult practice can only still be considered today as conjuring and occultism.

O sound and light is the factor that the Science considers is the Creator aspect.

O is a fixed light and sound conclusion that the Scientist named pi.
O with a line in it symbolizes PHI.

Neither have a spirit presence, for the Creator is stated to be a circle.

Therefore no spirit is created or present before the circle.

The human being, an already formed spirit is the consciousness applying the conjuring, through self invention.

O is then factored, and the factoring produces a light and sound. From the Creator O a circular body.....spirit comes out of.

We call the spirit in this conjuring evil, for it belongs to a falling out process.

O is the only process relating to energy...and energy relates to fusion. Fusion only relates to stone.

Dust of stone therefore created nuclear fuel...fusion creates energy...fusion therefore changes to become energy.

Artificial spirit was therefore released from out of the Creator O a circle....and the Creator, a circle formed the review for the ATOM.

The ATOM formed the various bodies of the UFO O, from which alien spirits manifested artificially.

Before this review, there was no Creator...for there was no spirit.

The only spirit on Earth was a natural human being spirit in a natural Nature.

Human beings as a male chose to do science and apply conversion...the inventor and conjurer of the evil spirit.

Human beings exist in an evolved light and sound, and then de-evolved the natural light and sound to form an artificial spirit to share its Nature....the Alien.

O is the Creator...the Alien never existed until it was formed.

Nuclear fuel in a star system does not have a Nature to remove the spirit from to form an artificial spirit.

Planet Earth has a natural spirit presence and scientists stole the spirit from Nature to form an artificial spirit presence when they conjured nuclear fuel from out of the natural spirit of Planet Earth.

Evolution states a cooling effect of energy. Energy cooling would change its light, vibration and sound. Energy cooling would produce a non stop multiple formed spirit image, without a spirit manifesting, for change is constant.

Aliens created by artificial reasoning for artificial purposes and never existed until a human being created the Alien.

Cold fusion describes a form of energy generated when hydrogen interacts with various metals like nickel and palladium. Cold fusion is a field of condensed matter nuclear science CMNS, and is also called low-energy nuclear reactions LENR, lattice-assisted nuclear reactions LANR, low energy nanoscale reactions LENR, among others.coldfusionnow.org...

No radioactive materials are used in cold fusion. LANR occurs as the tiny protons, neutrons and electrons of hydrogen interact, releasing energy slowly, through heat and photons, without the dangerous radiation associated with conventional nuclear reactions, and cold fusion makes no radioactive waste.

Fusion is the process that powers the sun and the stars. It is the reaction in which two atoms of hydrogen combine together, or fuse, to form an atom of helium. In the process some of the mass of the hydrogen is converted into energy.

Our HUMAN ORGANIC LIFE, exists in an atmospheric body that is irradiated, yet allows an organic presence to exist...nature.

Fusion involves STONE, and the stone energy.

Our human life exists in a state that does not allow radiation to combust our life....science introduces fusion techniques and our life is attacked.

The human being proposing theories about powers which the human psyche/organic and chemical reactions have no knowledge of....which is why a theory is proposed.

The theory given an invention...the invention is experimented and human life is attacked.

ARTIFICIAL REASONING.

Reasoning uses the spiritual psyche to interact thinking models.

Human life already records in the atmospheric body...past life records.

Scientists introduce increased radiation interacting with the recording of life....human beings have radiation fake/false spirits manifest as witnessed that are recordings of recordings. Hence they look like humans, are only a manifested record and then feedback incorrect spiritual psyche information to the human mind.

The greater amount of radiation, the greater amount of false/fake records created...the greater amount of false/fake information channeled to the human mind thinking.

ARTIFICIAL REASONING...true to the condition of occultistm.....converting of mass to gain energy.

To gain energy...scientists took the nuclear dust...a stone product and produced energy.

Energy belongs to stone and stone's own interactive signals with the atmosphere.

Star/sun radiation attack the atmosphere as it is a higher/hotter radiation than Planet Earth.

Earth = stone obvious colder by body presence

Sun

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
1886 For the greater part of this century, the faithful recited the prayer to St. Michael at the end of the Mass. Pope Leo XIII (d. 1903) had a prophetic vision of the coming century of sorrow and war. After celebrating Mass, the Holy Father was conferring with his cardinals. Suddenly, he fell to the floor. The cardinals immediately called for a doctor. No pulse was detected, and the Holy Father was feared dead. Just as suddenly, Pope Leo awoke and said, "What a horrible picture I was permitted to see!" In this vision, God gave Satan the choice of one century in which to do his worst work against the Church. The devil chose the twentieth century. So moved was the Holy Father from this vision that he composed the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel: "St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle! Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who roam about the world seeking the ruin of souls." Pope Leo ordered this prayer said at the conclusion of Mass in 1886. (When Pope Paul VI issued the Novus Ordo of the Mass in 1968, the prayer to St. Michael and reading of the "last gospel" at the end of the Mass were suppressed.)

en.wikipedia.org... least nine other volcanic centres have seen eruptions in historic times, including some ... Monte Albano, a quiescent volcanic complex near Rome (south).

en.wikipedia.org... was an ancient Roman town-city near modern Naples, in the ... 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.

METEOR 1886

Increased star radiation heated gave channeled mind/psyche review to the Pope. The reasoning is obvious, for the lineage of the Magi/occultist was the practice of gaining mind/psyche evaluations for scientific conversions. The human male being the origin last angelic being who chose to convert their own body...wanting to go back to being a light being and not a human being.

Hence human males inherited the information and advice for conversion...but it also involves self destruction. This is why the Pope was affected by the meteor.

I know this situation myself for when I was first hit with a blast of radiation I also fell to the floor.

Planet Earth...use of nuclear fuel creation increased star radiation particle reaction....forming the UFO attack.

The millions of year ago UFO attack cooling...also heats in the use and application of this unnatural science.

2 heated conditions increase the radiation attack on Earth making ICE melt removing the cold radiation ancient UFO millions of year cooling.

Nuclear fuel creation...nuclear fuel burning removed millions of years of cold radiation evolution.

Human beings cannot suddenly use cold fusion.......nuclear fusion has already attacked life on Earth, and there is no such reality as cold fusion. Fusion gives the impression of cold being created....but it is metallic cold and hotter. Hence metal UFO bodies form.

The circumstances of introducing an unnatural fusion state on Earth has fedback FALSE/ARTIFICIAL information to the human scientists mind/psyche studying the information of fusion from their mind/brain. The human mind/brain gains ICE interaction melt in their channels as the cold condition...after radiation removed the natural colder atmosphere.

The mind/brain condition altered by unnatural fusion interaction is giving fake/false intelligence to its own person. Occult scientists already know that occultism is evil...an outlawed ancient practice for it manifests evil spirits.

NO SUCH STATE as cold fusion.

All bodies of information have radiation in them....all bodies created from radiated light..burnt light.

How can you propose a condition that does not even exist in the state of reality?

SINK HOLES.....the reality of your COLLIDER PROPOSAL.....increased heated atmospheric radiation burning out COLDER stone fusion and making Earth stone collapse....EVIDENCE.

The prophecies conclude with a pope identified as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will allegedly precede the destruction of the city of Rome.[3]

new topics

top topics

join