It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood shooting suspect Robert Dear has outbursts at hearing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Colorado Springs, Colorado (CNN)Robert Lewis Dear, accused of killing three people last month at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, made a series of outbursts at a hearing Wednesday, saying, "I am a warrior for the babies."

On a day on which prosecutors filed 179 felony charges against him, Dear, wearing an aqua jumpsuit and leg irons, made his thoughts known -- through nearly 20 interjections during the proceeding.

This Dear fellow turns out to be quite an interesting individual. It appears that while he is tying to get this trail over as quick as possible, he has a tendency to run his mouth.

"You'll never know what I saw in that clinic," Dear interrupted during one argument in the motions hearing. "The atrocities. That's what they want to seal. The babies."

At other times, he said, "I am guilty. There is no trial," and "Protect the babies."........

"Could you add the babies that were supposed to be aborted that day? Could you add that to the list?"

And then there is this gem:

"Do you know who this lawyer is? He is the lawyer for the Batman shooter -- when they drugged him all up and that's what they want to do to me."

This should be a conspiracy-theorists dream statement. Did he admit they are trying to drug him?

Anyway, I could make a huge political point from this piece, but I don't see the point as it will fall on deaf ears. But I would be interested to know how many of you look at this issue.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Anyway, I could make a huge political point from this piece, but I don't see the point as it will fall on deaf ears. But I would be interested to know how many of you look at this issue.

Or, you could just call it like it is instead of the hyperbole; Dear is mentally instable.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Robert Dear is obliviously mentally ill, and a very, vile "human being". It was horrible what he did at the Plan Parenthood clinic. "I am a warrior for the babies" he is not. If he wanted to help babies, then he'll help Plan Parenthood, and also help families who are struggling.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
didnt this all come out like a week or so ago?

No offense to the OP but it seems like this was already reported

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That's possible.

My apologies if this is old news.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ya, that's rather old news...
I like this one much better...

Planned Parenthood Protesters Tell 3-Year-Olds “They Kill Babies” Outside Their D.C. School

www.slate.com...

Two Rivers officials have good reason to worry. One of the protesters, Maryland resident Robert Weiler Jr., has a disturbing rap sheet: In 2006, at 26 years old, he pled guilty to plotting to bomb a College Park, Maryland, abortion clinic and shoot the doctors there. Following a tip from Weiler’s parents, police questioned Weiler, who admitted to possessing a homemade pipe bomb and a firearm he’d stolen from a friend. Weiler served five years in prison for those crimes, and was arrested again in 2014 for disorderly conduct and assaulting a police officer outside the same abortion clinic he’d planned to attack.

So you have this guy, already spent 5 years in prison for plotting to blow a planned parenthood clinic and then arrested again for assaulting a police officer with a bunch of his buddies harassing a bunch of preschool and elementary kids, their parents, their teachers....running after kids on their way home from school even....all over a planned parenthood clinic that is being built across the street from the school and isn't even open yet.

We can't do anything about Dear now, except throw him into jail or a psych ward....
but, I do hope the judge in this case gives this school their restraining order before a bunch of kids get hurt more than they already are...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I would call it a person who appears not to like abortion clinics, who went in and shot folks and may turn out to say anything in the world.

I dont care about the statements of saving babies even though thats a hot topic for some people.

I dont want to silence speculation about conspiracy. He may be "unstable" but if this lawyer is the same guy as the...who was it again...than people know thats a trigger.

I would take it as a coincidence, but maybe that the guy only works on "those" cases or may or may not be biased.

I think in his simplistic way thats all hes saying. But what I think does not matter because i dont know this guys motivation or what he will do next and i dont even want to try.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That's possible.

My apologies if this is old news.

Old or not , needs to be reported thanks for the post Intro

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
wow i love it!

so he obviously cant stress enough that he wants to "save the babies" what a nice idea.

they should ask him if he would be willing to pay to support each child once they are born until the age of 18.

wonder what his response would be?

"oh no i want to save them but not raise or pay for them :/"

new topics

top topics

join