It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what is everyone that is having one choosing to have for their christmas dinner?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

yeah, i see where your coming from.

it stays fairly warm here year round. With intermittent spells of ice during the cold months.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Yeah, and when it would be perfect for the tater salad....too warm to have the oven on for four-five hours.

For New Years. we're having a crustless salmon quiche that is really awesome and rich.
Maybe a salad to round it out.
It used to be a tradition, but it was a PITA to make, so I streamlined it a bit....cut out a few of the calories....we do use canned salmon, but it is the Deming's red sockeye.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
We've got two seperate feasts going on this year. On Christmas Eve we will be serving an over abundance of tamales with all the traditional sides, Spanish rice, charro beans, guacamole and salsa. On Christmas my sister will be serving a traditional roast turkey, brisket, cornbread dressing, green beans, salad, etc. On New Year's Eve I'll be making bunuelos.

In short, everyone around here is gonna gain a few pounds.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust
That sounds like quite the feast.
I love tamales. I had a girlfriend that made them for me all the time. She ruined Taco Bell for me lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Trust me, it's not hard to ruin the Taco Bell experience.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join