It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Here is a Word document showing the "Black Triangle" over Area 51.
I hope I do not get arrested for this.

Word Doc

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Guys, you know my already proven talent at spotting models?

Well that piccy is not actually of a 'model' as such, it is of a CGI model, pure and simple. Jeez, its not even dfficult to spot.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thats a glider dropped from a plane for testing space plane designs. No way in heck that plane is capable of doing even half the things the "Black Triangle" is reported to be capable of.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
That is also true, I forgot to add that it looks like it is related to the X-24B, but as it isn't actually real I guess it doesn't matter much.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Looks exactly like the Dynasoar project.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodAtum

Word Doc

You might also want to look into to the proper marking/titles of classified documents and try to post this fake again ...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I am quite sure you have nothing to worry about...

As for this being a "black triangle" ... ummm... in a word, no.
As previous posts have suggested this is without question an image (whether fake or not I will leave up to Waynos) of the X-20 DynaSoar.

Below is a CGI pic of how it may have looked after a powered flight had it ever actually made one.

Black triangle?
(I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but it's been a long day...)

[edit on 6-1-2005 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Does the "Black triangle" actually exist or is it just a fake story?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It is a collage (not foto) of Boeing X-20 Dynasoar. This spaceplane was build only as a mockup. If you want to know, how it looks like, see:

www.hitechweb.szm.sk/spacefighters.htm

And if you want some "black triangels", try to search for FDL-5, X-24C, Teledyne-Ryan low RCS design, THAP, Cold Pigeon, A-12 Aveger II, General Dynamics Sneaky Pete...... All you can find at aircraft index:

www.hitechweb.szm.sk/indexl.htm

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Does the "Black triangle" actually exist or is it just a fake story?

Apparently there are 3 possibilities here:

1. There have been sightings of triangular shaped aircraft believed to be rcce platform working in tandem with the F-117 and possibly stealth bomber... According to ATS member Fulcrum the Russian military actually has this craft listed as US and is in their spotters guide.

2. Also there are the black triangles that defy the physics of normal air flight, these are the ones spotted over Belgium, around various USAF bases, etc. Generally they have 3 glowing hemisperical lights, one in each corner of the triangle.

3. A slow moving giant triangle, possibly what the "Phoenix Lights" were... this could also be a large stealth blimp of some sort.

There has been much conjecture both on the internet as a whole and more specically right here on ATS. A quick search for "black triangle" or TR-3B" should get you all the material you'll ever want to read on the subject.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Please, why once again TR-3A ??????????????????????

IT IS A FAKE. This mistake was made in connection with Northrop�s study THAP (Tactical High Altitude Penetrator - predcessor of Tacit Blue) as a part of Pave Mover program. And the name was given as a mistake with secret unmanned reconnaissance plane Lockheed Tier-3 (T�-Er 3).

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by matej

Fake or not - if GodAtum is wanting to do a search of information surrounding "black triangles" then no search would be complete without that keyword.
Whether the designation is correct or not, the issue of actual sightings of triangular craft are real and whether they are attributed to the falsely assumed name "TR-3" or not is of little consequence -

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matej

IT IS A FAKE. This mistake was made in connection with Northrop�s study THAP (Tactical High Altitude Penetrator - predcessor of Tacit Blue) as a part of Pave Mover program. And the name was given as a mistake with secret unmanned reconnaissance plane Lockheed Tier-3 (T�-Er 3).

Although this thread is 18 years old, Northrop was never involved in design studies for the THAP, and the fictitious label TR-3 wasn't a typo for the canceled Tier III follow-on to the unbuilt Quartz/AARS strategic reconnaissance UAV because the Tier I, II, and III requirements were formulated in 1993, a few years after the "TR-3" rumors surfaced. William Scott (who wrote 1991 articles about the alleged existence of the Black Manta) was unaware that the letters "ER" in ER-2 (a civilian atmospheric research version of the U-2 spyplane) stood for "Earth Resources", not Electronic Reconnaissance.

Link:
www.secretprojects.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join