It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I saw no means for me to reply to Jim in the section devoted to him. I was a member of his official site and we exchanged thoughts including him sending me a few photocopies (five I think it was ) of a Benjaminite nature on Emperor Franz Josef's gold bound book meant only for his family. I was dismayed when he went mercenary and followed the alien tripe of Sitchin (there is now a way to view the Sumerian records translated - proving Sitchin lied, but I already knew that) and Von Daniken (he did raise good talking points - all of which I have answers to after decades of real research).

I disagree with Jim about Noam Chomsky being the "loyal opposition" unless one is a true red neck and into elitist power controls. I have concerns about his work bringing forward NLP but I think he tells more truth than any political commentator and I think Jim would not want to repeat what I saw him say about Noam now anyway. Here is what Jim says here.

But I will say, beyond any question of a doubt, that the UFO phenomenon began long before Roswell. In fact, it began long before the Bible was written. Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin are two authors with which to begin your study of ancient UFOs.

I am happy to detail how every ancient source he may think is alien was developed by and created by humans.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, I'm always up for an intellectual discussion, so I hope this goes somewhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rtb1234

I disagree with Jim about Noam Chomsky being the "loyal opposition" unless one is a true red neck and into elitist power controls. I have concerns about his work bringing forward NLP but I think he tells more truth than any political commentator and I think Jim would not want to repeat what I saw him say about Noam now anyway. Here is what Jim says here.

I agree with your premises that Chomsky offers more insight than most but I'm not convinced he's not controlled opposition.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I personally think that Sitchen's work into the Sumerian was a complete fraud, and was stretching the truth for personal gain. I like Jim Marrs, and most of his views, but he too can get wrapped up in creating more out of nothing. I believe that UFO presence is real, but not at the levels most people think. And that most sightings are either misidentification completely or are real, but have an earthly explanation. Not saying we havent been visited. And as Far as a Secret Space program, I just dont believe we have gone to Mars. We probably do have a covert space program, but IMO not for traveling to distant planets, but rather for Satellite manipulation, putting spy satellites into space, and other technologies and different chemical compostions being tested in space.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

Yes, and I have lived right where S-4 and all the other non-existent (official) sites are. I discussed the matter and technologies with a VP in charge of the Skunk Works. I met a Tonopah 'back-engineer' who wanted to pilot my yacht. Lots of good things which had a lot of research to uncover some semblance of truth. I have already posted stuff on my recent confrontation with Walter Bosley who along with other government tricksters admit setting up people like Jim.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yes, I have concerns about NLP as I said. The CIA does use it along with all the rest of mind control associated (long story I have lots on including a partner who worked on the matters in the late 60s at Canada's top secret installations. See my article Mind-Machine Interfacing - it was on Sharon Weinberger's Washington Post blog.

But I made a friend at a Rutger's Philosophy site about a decade ago. He was the Professor and his students were attacking me. He contacted me off site to say he agreed with what I was saying but would lose his job if it became public knowledge. He told me he knew Noam very well, and would visit him from time to time. He said I would love meeting Noam and there would be nothing I would not like.

He did choose to leave Rutger's or was encouraged to do so in less than a year after I left or was forced to leave his site. He went to Florida and asked me to visit anytime.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rtb1234

Can you first explain how Natural Language Processing fits into this? What did Noam/Marrs say about NLP?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Neuro Linguistic Programming or Neuro Psycho Linguistics has recently been laughingly called what you call it. But yes, it is very natural for people to buy memes and brainwashing.

I have not talked to Noam about it - but he was one of the original researchers on what it has become while he was also a psychological guru.

I probably did talk with people on Jim's site about it, but I do not recall Jim discussing it. However, Jim said I knew the ancient secret societies very well (better than any perhaps) and one of their long-standing ways of social engineering is NLP.

You might look up a book now available for free by Masonic linguist Conor Mac Dari (actually two books). It took me 20 years of research to verify his claims enough to write the almost 90 books I have written which document part of that research.

new topics

top topics

join