It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two suspected of links to Paris attacks arrested in Austria refugee cente

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

VIENNA (Reuters) - Two people have been arrested at a refugee center in the Austrian city of Salzburg on suspicion of being connected to last month's Paris attacks, the Salzburg prosecutors' office said on Wednesday.

The two are men who are thought to have provided help to members of the group that carried out the attacks on Nov. 13 in which 130 people were killed, two Austrian newspapers reported.
The men came into contact with the Paris attackers in Austria, local newspaper Salzburger Nachrichten reported, adding that they were found based on information provided by a foreign intelligence service.

Two suspected of links to Paris attacks arrested in Austria refugee cente

It seems that two more refugees that used fake Syrian passports are thought to be suspects of aiding in the Paris terrorist attack. According to the article these two men came in contact with the Paris terrorists, and are thought to have helped members of the Islamic terrorist group.

As we know by now at least two of the Paris Islamic terrorists entered Europe passing as Syrian refugees, and now it seems that two more were in contact with this Islamic terrorist cell and helped them.

Let's see where this investigation leads.

Just as a disclaimer, I am not condoning any attacks against any Muslims, and certainly this gives no one the right to attack in any way Muslims. Not all Muslims are Islamic radicals/terrorists.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Fake Syrian passports. You dont say. Level of shock....0.1

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

What exactly are you implying with your comment above?... It has been reported several times that passports from several Middle Eastern countries have been found thrown at the borders in Europe, and many people are claiming to be Syrian when they are from other Middle Eastern nations.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It's sad what happened in Pairs, and how confusing this makes it for everyone who's trying to escape the chaos in the Middle East, and the people who truly who want to help them. The governments need to do their best in avoiding terrorist attacks by terrorist posing as refugees. I understand it's easier said than done but I wish there was a way for our respected governments to be more efficient.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

What exactly are you implying with your comment above?... It has been reported several times that passports from several Middle Eastern countries have been found thrown at the borders in Europe, and many people are claiming to be Syrian when they are from other Middle Eastern nations.

it's exactly what I'm trying to imply with my comment. On numerous occasions, those of us who are not starstruck with this recent refugee crisis, that many refugees are not Syrians, or arent even coming from war zones. These comments are always swiftly shunned, always with some statistics from EU how 60-70 % refugees are Syrian.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Just as a disclaimer, I am not condoning any attacks against any Muslims, and certainly this gives no one the right to attack in any way Muslims. Not all Muslims are Islamic radicals/terrorists.

Why the disclaimer?

When a bunch of priests are discovered and found guilty of molesting countless alter boys and orphans, everyone blasts the entirety of christianty as a haven for pedos.

When countless muslims blow up and murder countless innocent people, it's taboo to say boo.

I'm just tired of this double standard, they're not precious. If they can't handle being scorned for the actions of those purporting to represent their absolute faith, then they need to change how they act about it.

Constant sooking about being persecuted only adds to the confusion. Are they against what we see as extremists, or are they just going about their business ignoring it - some supporting it - and not giving a damn while the rest of the world scratches its head?

Just look at some posters on ATS. They don't accept there is a problem at all, and mock every poster who considers there is a problem.

Clean your house, I say. it's rife with cockroaches.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Pedophiles do not represent christians anymore than radicals represent Islam.
They are voilating their religious principles.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
too early to speculate

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: koder
too early to speculate

Im glad you came out of the coma in time for new year, Christmas wasnt great this year, I dont think you missed much.

top topics

join