It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Clinton or Sanders?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I prefer neither and will vote for neither.
But if I end up with one I would say sanders.
I don't think he will be allowed by either party to get any major change bills passed.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Feel the Bern

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
Sanders.

Damnit double post...
You said no flags but how will this thread pickup if they're aren't any!

This goes for my threads too. :'(

Good Point.
I've edited the OP.

ATTENTION:
FLAGS are okay to give this Poll visibility.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Is "none of the above" an option?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Trump.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sander or a meteor strike; nothing in between.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sanders or Divine Intervention, those are the only hopes left.

If Hillary wins, I can say with 100% certainty that it is not due to popular vote, but corruption or superdelegate abuse.
edit on 15/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I'm pretty sure if Hillary wins it will be because of popular vote. Try to remember that ATS isn't exactly an accurate representation of public opinion across the country. While on ATS, being a Hillary supporter gets met with derision and insults; but outside ATS, Hillary is FAR more popular with the rest of America than ATS would have you believe.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Ummm...Ron Paul...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm pretty sure if Hillary wins it will be because of popular vote. Try to remember that ATS isn't exactly an accurate representation of public opinion across the country. While on ATS, being a Hillary supporter gets met with derision and insults; but outside ATS, Hillary is FAR more popular with the rest of America than ATS would have you believe.

What do you mean by "outside ATS"?

Other people?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's not ATS I'm basing that statement off of. Aside from the fact that I have never actually heard of a single Clinton supporter's existence, I am forced to believe that America is not stupid or brainwashed enough to nominate her.

It is too depressing otherwise.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sanders

I frequent the us politics section on reddit which leans heavily democrat. Sanders has overwhelming support there as well, very unlikely to find anyone picking Clinton over him. As well, in "reveal life" I have yet to meet one person who supports Hillary.

Hillary would however have unanimous support of big business, big bank, big pharma, big just about anything over sanders. And big business owns the media and most major polling operations, maybe that's why Clinton is ahead in the polls.....

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Not "Maybe," "Definitely." While I'd like to believe the polls aren't being fabricated out of literal thin air, it's almost certain that they are being conducted in a heavily biased manner to obtain the desired results.

Also worth pointing out that to my knowledge, Sanders has massive support among the younger voters who haven't voted before and aren't polled at all.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sanders any day over Hillary.

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...Ron Paul...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I think it would be fair to say, if there was any doubt left that our election process is a completely corrupt sham before now, if Hillary gets the nod over sanders for the nomination any semblance of our "democracy" will be be thoroughly laid to rest.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
TURN OUT for the CLINTON/SANDERS and TRUMP/CRUZ poll are remarkably even.
Thank you.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

What do you mean by "outside ATS"?

Other people?

People who don't participate on ATS. I thought that was obvious given the context of my post...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's not ATS I'm basing that statement off of. Aside from the fact that I have never actually heard of a single Clinton supporter's existence, I am forced to believe that America is not stupid or brainwashed enough to nominate her.

It is too depressing otherwise.

Well you have to be mindful of not extrapolating the opinions of your social circles with the opinions of the whole. I can't say I know many Hillary supporters either, but she's leading all the polls currently so there ARE people who like her. And not only do they exist, but they are in the majority at the moment.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Sanders

I frequent the us politics section on reddit which leans heavily democrat. Sanders has overwhelming support there as well, very unlikely to find anyone picking Clinton over him. As well, in "reveal life" I have yet to meet one person who supports Hillary.

Hillary would however have unanimous support of big business, big bank, big pharma, big just about anything over sanders. And big business owns the media and most major polling operations, maybe that's why Clinton is ahead in the polls.....

There are many cases where the popular opinion on the internet doesn't reflect real life opinions. I mean I'm a Sanders supporter myself and I'm not trying to defend Hillary, just that she is clearly ahead in the polls at the moment. So chalking a win for her up to corruption is utilizing cognitive dissonance. After all, do you think those polls numbers are fake?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Eww Clinton.

Definitely Sanders.
edit on 15-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join