It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists Do Not Beleive In the Devil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

again how do you know if he was "absolved" ? how do you know if he is in "heaven" how do you know if is a "cristian"

for all you know a pastor said he did these things and really didnt or it was a pastor that wasnt a cristian at all people can lie you know. and just maybe dahmer was doing this in order to bring up coversations just like this years after his death not because he wanted to go "heaven" how do u even know there is a heaven. like i said your arguing just to argue at this point its getting old.

here is a person that is accused of being a satanist and he is accused of satanic rituals.

pope

take this one as you will
edit on 16-12-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

this has some good ones

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
again how do you know if he was "absolved" ? how do you know if he is in "heaven" how do you know if is a "cristian"

Do you not understand the religion? When one is baptized is one not being absolved? When one states, and is supported by ones minister, that they are Christian what should people believe that they are?

for all you know a pastor said he did these things and really didnt or it was a pastor that wasnt a cristian at all people can lie you know.

This is all pretty well documented. I suggest you look it up before making asinine comments like these.

here is a person that is accused of being a satanist and he is accused of satanic rituals.

pope

Any proof other than wackos?

take this one as you will

Oooh, 'the devil made me do it', not exactly what I would call Satanic as it does not have any religious overtones.

this has some good ones

More of the same, none of these are actual 'Satanists' that practice that religion (or absence of religion in most cases).

Do you see the absurdity? Just like how these morons are not 'real' Satanists neither is Dahmer indicative of what a 'real' Christian happens to be.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

i know how people think religion works. i have no idea how religion actually works. as no else does.

i like how all these people have been tied to satanism yet because you think there "wackos" and even though there is satanist literature and testamoney and straight up admitting to being a satanist. because you say its not true its not true.

either your just trolling at this point or you truly believe your word is law, either way its sad your blind devotion to satanists.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

i like how all these people have been tied to satanism yet because you think there "wackos" and even though there is satanist literature and testamoney and straight up admitting to being a satanist. because you say its not true its not true.

Subtlety is not your strong suit I take it?

These people are not real Satanists because 'real' Satanists do not believe in Satan, the are Humanists. There are a few Theistic Satanists but they are not the ones doing the atrocities in your links. Just like real Christians do not rape, murder and eat children.

Anyone can call them whatever they want out of ignorance, it does not make it so.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

so why do they call them selfs humanists? why label yourself a satanists if your actually a humanists?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

so why do they call them selfs humanists? why label yourself a satanists if your actually a humanists?

Try reading the thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

im an enjoying this disscusion

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Because its pretty much a branch of humanism that also aims to show the flaws of religious freedoms when only applied to the majority. It is an attempt to goad the Christians into acting a certain way, one that Ii assume the majority have felt the negative side of previous.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
I've heard a lot that satan is a symbol for saturn. Saturn is Kronos. The ancient god of time and materialism. Satan worship is materialism.

You get the 12 days of Christmas from Saturnalia.

I've also read black robes symbolize the planet Saturn.

This is why you have priests, judges, graduates, etc., wearing the black robe.

I feel like there is a mainstream satanism that is basically like some members said, insulting christianity.

Then you have actual satanism where people are actually sacrificing people, and drinking blood and what not.
These people know they are worshiping the planet Saturn, and use symbols everywhere as a calling sign.

I'm a pagan and I can tell you Saturn/Cronus and Satan have nothing to do with each other. He is also not a god of materialism. If anything in pagan and occult circles Saturn represents death and the ending of material things, a lesson that is difficult but leads to transcendence. Saturn presided over the golden age of man, when everyone basically acted like Jesus towards each other - they lacked all aspects of materialism. So really Saturn is the opposite of materialism.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join