It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists Do Not Beleive In the Devil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I know we've disagreed before today but I'd disagree again, Baal sounds so much cooler than satan, anyday. You make a great poimt in that any adversary/rebel deity/demon/djin would make a substitution, but i think that Satan is just the more obvious.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, until I see said evidence I will assume you are a liar. And they make baby Jesus cry.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I see you are belittling others beliefs and mocking them claiming that they are trying to be cool. He could just as easily counter and call you a sheep, but wait, what, 'Let he without sin cast the first stone'. Way to be a Christian, buddy. Such forgiveness, many cheek-turning. Wowe.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I've heard a lot that satan is a symbol for saturn. Saturn is Kronos. The ancient god of time and materialism. Satan worship is materialism.

You get the 12 days of Christmas from Saturnalia.

I've also read black robes symbolize the planet Saturn.

This is why you have priests, judges, graduates, etc., wearing the black robe.

I feel like there is a mainstream satanism that is basically like some members said, insulting christianity.

Then you have actual satanism where people are actually sacrificing people, and drinking blood and what not.
These people know they are worshiping the planet Saturn, and use symbols everywhere as a calling sign.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

i thought this thread was about satanism?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

what about them?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Well you mentioned satanism committing pedophilia and rape, I just mentioned that some Christians do the same. Just what popped into to my mind after reading your post.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

anybody that that would rape a kid i would not consider a cristian. I would consider them a sick human being using a construct to mask there uglyness

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

I see you are belittling others beliefs and mocking them claiming that they are trying to be cool. He could just as easily counter and call you a sheep, but wait, what, 'Let he without sin cast the first stone'. Way to be a Christian, buddy. Such forgiveness, many cheek-turning. Wowe.

LeVey Satanism is by no means a belief per se, am I mocking it? In the terms I used, yes I guess I am and wouldn't apologise - I don't recall casting any stones, just recognising what is at best a cult for what it is isn't even belittling it - hey, I was a hardcore goth in the 80's but I didn't try and wrap it up in anything other than the mode de jour.

PS, if you don't think the cult leader is trying to act cool in publicity shots in leather jeans with someone draped over him then I'm not sure what your definition of trying to look cool is.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
I've heard a lot that satan is a symbol for saturn. Saturn is Kronos. The ancient god of time and materialism. Satan worship is materialism.

You get the 12 days of Christmas from Saturnalia.

I've also read black robes symbolize the planet Saturn.

This is why you have priests, judges, graduates, etc., wearing the black robe.

I feel like there is a mainstream satanism that is basically like some members said, insulting christianity.

Then you have actual satanism where people are actually sacrificing people, and drinking blood and what not.
These people know they are worshiping the planet Saturn, and use symbols everywhere as a calling sign.

Drinking blood is satanic, huh? Then what about the Eucharist?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
anybody that that would rape a kid i would not consider a cristian. I would consider them a sick human being using a construct to mask there uglyness

How about Jeffery Dahmer? He accepted Jesus and now he is in heaven with him.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

how do you know that?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

true story.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

how do you know that?

Know what? That he accepted Jesus? His minister said so:

This request was granted and Dahmer gradually devoted himself to religion and became a born-again Christian. In May 1994, Dahmer was baptized by Roy Ratcliff, a minister in the Church of Christ and a graduate of Oklahoma Christian University, in the prison whirlpool. Jeff is partying in Heaven with the J-Man

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

how do you he is heaven? or if there is a heaven. sounds like your just saying stuff you have no clue about

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

how do you he is heaven? or if there is a heaven. sounds like your just saying stuff you have no clue about

I could not care where he is, his minister says he is in Heaven because he accepted Jesus. If you have a problem with a sadistic, blood thirsty, murderous cannibal hanging out with Jesus then take it up with the guy who baptized him.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

what are babbling about? this is sposed to be a thread about satanists not jesus and serial killers and pastors. sounds like your trying to get thread off topic im not biting anymore.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

what are babbling about? this is sposed to be a thread about satanists not jesus and serial killers and pastors. sounds like your trying to get thread off topic im not biting anymore.

You were the one who said you would not consider someone who raped and killed children a Christian. Well, guess what, Dahmer, raped, killed and ate children, and he is a Christian.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

ok what is the point? if you want to do labels, can you give me a specific date and time this killer became a cristian, did he kill before and after? or is all this silly? in the end killers suck.

i am really trying to understand what dahmer and his pastor have anything to do about this thread. if you read the thread i was replying to another member that brought up cristians and have since then trying to get back to the issue at hand. or do you really want to use two wrongs make a right argument, as to take the heat off satanists

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

ok what is the point?

The point is that he is a Christian.

if you want to do labels, can you give me a specific date and time this killer became a cristian, did he kill before and after?

He killed everyone prior to getting a prison whirlpool baptism.

or is all this silly?

I do think it is quite silly that a murderous slug like Dahmer is now 'absolved' of his sins since he accepted Jesus into his heart after accepting children into his stomach.

i am really trying to understand what dahmer and his pastor have anything to do about this thread. if you read the thread i was replying to another member that brought up cristians...

Which is what I am addressing. You made the comment, I presented an example that demonstrates that child-murders can indeed be Christians. His prison conversion says so.

...and have since then trying to get back to the issue at hand. or do you really want to use two wrongs make a right argument, as to take the heat off satanists

I am not familiar with any Satanists convicted of crimes similar to Mr. Dahmer. Can you point a few out for me?

edit on 16-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join