It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Maryland Man Charged With Receiving Payments From ISIS To Attack Americans!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ReadLeader

On another note, not to derail, US-Led Coalition Hitting ISIS 'Harder Than Ever,' Obama Says

From the mouth of Barry

Obama Just in time as always.

Congress is ready to start investigating all of Obama's "claims" of hitting ISIS, and he's still running at the mouth.

Ya, someone is running at the mouth.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

They seems like a problem they need to fix on their own.

At home.

Temporarily, just until everyone is safe.

What is this? Is it possible that logic still exists in the Western world?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: whyamIhere

They seems like a problem they need to fix on their own.

At home.

Temporarily, just until everyone is safe.

What is this? Is it possible that logic still exists in the Western world?

Good question.

When did we declare war on war refugees?

Did I miss that declaration?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's so compartmentalized...

Any number of department or section chiefs with their own agendas could be doing this. The same with the CIA. People mistakenly make the assumption that these entities are some kind of unified and cohesive intelligence departments...nope. There is a lot of competition and compartmentalization (some of it for real, honest security reasons). A lot of the time the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. This is why inter-agency and even intra-agency cooperation is such a huge deal...it can reduce redundancies and help catch honest, legit threats faster.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I just wish I could have stayed in the Army long enough to rain some fire down on those assholes.

Oh well. I guess I have to let the newbies have their fun.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I just wish I could have stayed in the Army long enough to rain some fire down on those assholes.

Oh well. I guess I have to let the newbies have their fun.

Yes because killing people must be great fun.

I am glad to see you have had your fair share and are happy to let others have a go now.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Combat is fun. You'll never understand because although you want 'someone' to deal with ISIS and groups like them(Boko Haram, the Taliban, AQ), you're not willing to accept the reality of what needs to be done.

I've been part of MANY operations to go and kill people who do awful things to innocent human beings. It's like stepping on roaches. I don't think about it.
edit on -06:00Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:08:55 -0600201514America/Chicago2015-12-14T18:08:55-06:0031vx12 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Combat is fun. You'll never understand because although you want 'someone' to deal with ISIS and groups like then(Boko Haram, the Taliban, AQ), you're not willing to accept the reality of what needs to be done.

I've been part of MANY operations to go and kill people who do awful things to innocent human beings. It's like stepping on roaches. I don't think about it.

Yes I know as we have been here before.

I will say with honesty that your attitude and your avatar of you with your gun looking all smug and your open love of killing people in the guise of freedom is just as frightening if not more so to me than any islamic threat.

lets leave at that shall we. You like killing people and see my as weak because I disagree with you.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Combat is fun. You'll never understand because although you want 'someone' to deal with ISIS and groups like them(Boko Haram, the Taliban, AQ), you're not willing to accept the reality of what needs to be done.

As a person that has had to deal with the consequences taking a life can bring (not me personally), I must say that there is something wrong with you.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Jihadis, Salafists, hard liner Muslims....have already WON.

All I can tell the younger generation is prepare. Years of war are ahead of you.

My generation (x) slipped up. And I personally was so busy being a "9/11 truther" for years, I missed the real threat.

You guys are in for a long haul. The new brand of Salafs won't quit.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I will say with honesty that your attitude and your avatar of you with your gun looking all smug

It was a joke picture, taken spur of the moment. We had been cleaning weapons for a while.

and your open love of killing people in the guise of freedom

I don't like killing people. Never killed anyone in my life. I did destroy a lot of equipment and was involved in direct combat a few times as the SF dudes in the back of my bird took out some trash. They were NOT people. They were monsters praying on the weak. We weren't allowed to kill the trash. But I did hurt a few. I didn't fight for your freedom or that of anyone in America. But I did fight, directly, for the liberty of Afghans who BEGGED US for our involvement. I will always be proud of what I did and I will never feel bad for putting the hurt on the trash.

ust as frightening if not more so to me than any islamic threat.

You should be so lucky.

You like killing people and see my as weak because I disagree with you.

I don't see you as weak. I see you as ignorant because you think there's a clean end on the turd we have to pick up. There isn't.

The difference between you and I is the willingness to get dirty to get the job done.
edit on -06:00Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:23:19 -0600201514America/Chicago2015-12-14T18:23:19-06:0031vx12 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As a person that has had to deal with the consequences taking a life can bring (not me personally), I must say that there is something wrong with you.

Bad form there old bean, go for the comment not the commentator.

I would start with the comment that "Combat is fun" and see how it pans out

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I will say with honesty that your attitude and your avatar of you with your gun looking all smug

It was a joke picture, taken spur of the moment. We had been cleaning weapons for a while.

and your open love of killing people in the guise of freedom

I don't like killing people. Never killed anyone in my life. I did destroy a lot of equipment and was involved in direct combat a few times as the SF dudes in the back of my bird took out some trash. They were NOT people. They were monsters praying on the weak. We weren't allowed to kill the trash. But I did hurt a few. I didn't fight for your freedom or that of anyone in America. But I did fight, directly, for the liberty of Afghans who BEGGED US for our involvement. I will always be proud of what I did and I will never feel bad for putting the hurt on the trash.

ust as frightening if not more so to me than any islamic threat.

You should be so lucky.

You like killing people and see my as weak because I disagree with you.

I don't see you as weak. I see you as ignorant because you think there's a clean end on the turd we have to pick up. There isn't.

The difference between you and I is the willingness to get dirty to get the job done.

As I said earlier lets leave it at that shall we.

I refuse to believe that your avatar is in jest when you state that combat is fun and you openly choose to deem who is human and who is vermin or trash and who should be killed or eliminated or however you may choose to justify your bloodlust.

You are not the hero you percieve yourself to be and my origonal perception of your danger stands.

No more off topic for me but feel free to start a thread were this can be discussed without derailing another OP's thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

"Combat is fun"

You'll never understand this.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

"Combat is fun"

You'll never understand this.

I hope not it seems like a sickening concept. Part of me want's to say I pity you for this but I understand that would come across as an insult to you so I will just say good day.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm not a hero.

I'm just a dude who did a job.

Got involved in some #.

Now I have to watch the same people get run over by the forces we couldn't stop. We have to watch ISIS and the Taliban and AQ take over what we fought and bled for.

It's not bloodlust. Its disappointment and anger.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My advice to the younger generation, as an extension of my previous post....

Embrace nationalism in Europe and the U.S...

Nip all talk and policy of "working with" or appeasement of ANY Extremist sympathizers...up to and including nations like Turkey or Saudi Arabia...in the bud.....NOW

Control borders like never before....

And end the threat...or it will end you.

ISIS, Boko Harram, Nusra, Qaeda...they will NOT quit.

Go hard and fast on them and deal with being called a "bigot" until the smoke clears.

If you don't think we're in a war...you'll lose. You're in it whether you like it or not....sorry to inform you of this truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm not a hero.

I'm just a dude who did a job.

Got involved in some #.

Now I have to watch the same people get run over by the forces we couldn't stop. We have to watch ISIS and the Taliban and AQ take over what we fought and bled for.

It's not bloodlust. Its disappointment and anger.

Thank you for your Service...

I support you.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

ISIS, Boko Harram, Nusra, Qaeda...they will NOT quit.

Go hard and fast on them and deal with being called a "bigot" until the smoke clears.

If you don't think we're in a war...you'll lose. You're in it whether you like it or not....sorry to inform you of this truth.

I can't tell you how accurate this is. So far its been the military solely at war with these people. As we pull back they spread further in. When we finish pulling out of these zones they will come here and cause damage.

People refuse to understand just how dangerous these organizations are. They can justify any manner of atrocity to further their goals.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Thanks for paying my salary.

edit on -06:00Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:42:50 -0600201514America/Chicago2015-12-14T18:42:50-06:0031vx12 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join