It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this anti Muslim propaganda is having an effect...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
The affect is two fold...

Besides being a recruiting tactic for ISIS, this also indoctrinates the next generation of American youth into keeping the fear alive.

Source

The older boy called the Muslim student “the son of ISIS” and accused him of responsibility for destroying the World Trade Center towers on Sept. 11, 2001 — which happened before either boy was born.

The older boy called the Muslim student “the son of ISIS” and accused him of responsibility for destroying the World Trade Center towers on Sept. 11, 2001 — which happened before either boy was born.

That last quote really breaks my heart. That is truly the most tragic and indefensible repercussion in my opinion.

Madness to raise children to hate. (On either "side.")

Peace.
edit on 12/15/2015 by AceWombat04 because: Malformed quote

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Robber calls Indian-American store clerk ISIS “terrorist” and shoots him in the face, reports say

A store clerk of Indian descent in Grand Rapids, Michigan was shot in the face by a robber who called him a “terrorist” and insisted he was a member of ISIS, according to news reports.

Fear your neighbor, kill your neighbor. Make America 'great' again.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone
you can blame mediacfor this but lets be honest if the mosque members would not tolerate this behavior of hate that so many clerics preach their would be less of a problem.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Robber calls Indian-American store clerk ISIS “terrorist” and shoots him in the face, reports say

A store clerk of Indian descent in Grand Rapids, Michigan was shot in the face by a robber who called him a “terrorist” and insisted he was a member of ISIS, according to news reports.

Fear your neighbor, kill your neighbor. Make America 'great' again.

I saw this story earlier this evening and my first thought was what are you more offended by someone being robbed or someone calling you a name? Do you really think this guy got robbed because the robber thought he was a terrorist?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33
Islam was once known as the religion of Peace, so you make a fair point.
But you also have to acknowledge that you can't paint an entire group by the actions of a few.
Isn't that the very same mentality the antigun crowd has in the aftermath of mass shootings?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The West has some of the most secure vetting of any nation for refugees. I suggest you inform yourself of the process.

~Tenth

Really? So secure they let that evil hag in to the country who murdered 14 in San Bernardino, 5 different agencies but none of them were allowed to review her Facebook account which talked about wanting to be a jihadis and killing infidels?

Color me unimpressed by the government's willingness or ability to "vette" people from a hostile culture and insure that they are going to jettison any and all 7th century savage cultural traditions and instantly become champions of western values like free speech even if it upsets them or makes fun of thier religion, and things like individual liberty and equality under the law.
A million refugees have flooded in from muslim lands into europe in the last several months. We saw the marching hordes. That mess got vetted properly? No danger at all in this tidal wave of people with a culture that demands all others be subservient to muslims and islam? Yeah I'm sceptical.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: EyeKyu

When I first came to this site I thought there were a lot of true patriots now I see there are a lot of mind-attled sheep.

Oh well, I wouldn't engage in any debate where I couldn't destroy you easily. I'm too smart for that. Too smart to get bested by a Looney Liberal.

You are obviously not smart to understand the difference between moderate and extreme Muslims. Since you seem to think they are all alike. Your fear and hatred is showing and no amount of patting yourself on the back is going to change what people see. Ignorance is the sign of low intelligence and lack of rational thought, think about that.

I know what your version of patriotism is and I am pretty sure your the minority in America.

That's because they don't exist, at least not in the context they want you to believe. They have the do-ers and the on-looking cheering section. Or did you not hear about the 20 something AMERICAN MILITARY APCs ISIS 'stole.' The so-called "moderates" handed over the equipment without so much as a "how do ya do?!"

The only thing a Peaceful Muslim is one who's not willing to get their hands dirty. Quar'an Surah 9:29... READ it. They use the same damn holy book.

If America really wanted to fight the terrorists without fighting, they would have armed the Kurds. Game-set-Match.

It's kind of like how Obama says he's bombing ISIS strongholds, whereas news has surfaced that Obama had people calling "ISIS" to warn them of the bombs coming 45 minutes before they were to hit.

right.is...
edit on 18-12-2015 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join