It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another missile launchcloud? (FL)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

I'm still not convinced that Los Angeles harbor "contrail" from a while back wasn't a Chinese submarine ICBM launch.

It sure looked like it.

But then it wasn't.

Here's my story on that one -- spectrum.ieee.org...

I read your story, are you telling the community that there was NOT a Trident Missle launched from a Navy submarine in early November?

Check the date. The contrail-missile story [never a UFO story] was several years ago. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

I'm still not convinced that Los Angeles harbor "contrail" from a while back wasn't a Chinese submarine ICBM launch.

It sure looked like it.

But then it wasn't.

Here's my story on that one -- spectrum.ieee.org...

I read your story, are you telling the community that there was NOT a Trident Missle launched from a Navy submarine in early November?

Check the date. The contrail-missile story [never a UFO story] was several years ago. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Appreciate the apology, but the misunderstanding was mine.

The misunderstanding arose from: A) I had not heard of the previous misidentification; B) The thread contained posts referring to the Trident (not sure if it [Trident] was explicitly mentioned) launch; and C) The greater Los Angeles area and dates of November 8/9 lead me to believe you were referring to the 2015 event.

Thanks for the reply and apologies for my misunderstanding.

edit on 15-12-2015 by BeefNoMeat because: Deletion

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

My ex-navy intel friend told me it's an anti-icmb test... He agreed it's weird they would do it at night... he said usually people never noticed when they did these test before

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stefan171

My ex-navy intel friend told me it's an anti-icmb test... He agreed it's weird they would do it at night... he said usually people never noticed when they did these test before

There's a battery of those missiles at Vandenberg, I recall [somebody check, please] -- but this launch was from the pre-warned region offshore of San Diego. Thank your buddy for his service, but I suggest you ask him politely to stop BS'ing you.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There is a reason why "Young Trillion" has disabled comments on that video. This is just a re-hash of the 2nd September 2015 Atlas V launch. In the video yes that is Venus as recorded back during the September Atlas V launch.

Although uploaded this month the same 'jellyfish UFO' is also recorded in the following video that has the title 'Florida UFO September 2 2015'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join