It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another missile launchcloud? (FL)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Another 'Norway Spiral' like phenom? (missile launch?) or the real deal?

So thankfully this just happened (December 12, 2015) in Spring Hills, FL and it would be nice to get any correlation from residents in this county west of Orlando. This looks like a possible "normal" missile launch cloud - but from which launch facility? And why is it illuminated for so long as a "static cloud" with a near stationary light point in the sky next to it (to the left?)(or is that literally Venus?).

The video is here > www.youtube.com...

and the source where I initially stumbled onto this was a site i frequent, but don't trust about 95% of what i read there. (LOL!):

>> Beforeitsnews (Junk)

Enjoy...

edit on 12/13/2015 by drphilxr because: hypertext problems

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr
The shape looks like the ufo people called 'hair dryer' shaped, recently.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
See this post about before its news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would change your belief to 100 % non belief as their track record is exactly 100% hoax news. Yod did provide the You Tube source but I am curious as to why you posted what appears to be a missle launch of some sort to aliens and ufo's. I don't see the connection. The video is third phase of the moon another well known brand of hoaxers.

edit on 12/13/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

edit on 12/13/2015 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

That's why I posted here in ufo's - is it a ufo - or just the usual trash cgi.

Someone- please close the case!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Someone can close the case but I ain't gonna believe the official story to down play those other cases, my red flag meter rings... lol so whatevz.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Has anybody found ANY other posted videos of this, or news reports?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I like what you have done with your avatar.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: VenomVile.6
Someone can close the case but I ain't gonna believe the official story to down play those other cases, my red flag meter rings... lol so whatevz.

I've never been a fan of 'official' stories either, but I lean toward assessing stories based on real 'rocket science' -- I'd be interested on your take on this report I did on the November 7 California mass freak-out.
satobs.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Did a Google search and this seems to have happened in September and not December. Unless this is a different event, considering the source of the OP that is questionable.

The United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket launched from Air Force Station Launch Complex 41 at 6:18 a.m

Rocket launch gives predawn Florida skywatchers unusual light show

About five minutes after launch, the second-stage ignition created a huge, bright-white cloud backlit by the first rays of sunrise. In the wake of the June 28 explosion of a SpaceX rocket, some observers wondered if the Atlas V had failed as well.

Atlas V liftoff creates cloud of confusion

edit on 13-12-2015 by Jennyfrenzy because: added source, eta

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
[false lead, OOPS]

edit on 13-12-2015 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Whatever or whenever these things have been seen. It seems it's to make a statement or a show, whatever it is...

People can try and match what they want to make sense to fit inside their peripheral paradigm. I'll just keep mine broad.
edit on 13-12-2015 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VenomVile.6
Whatever or whenever these things have been seen. It seems it's to make a statement or a show, whatever it is...

People can try and match what they want to make sense of thier inside peripheral paradigm. I'll just keep mine broad.

One particular category of recent Russian missile tests [widely discussed as 'UFOs'] DO seem to launch preferentially around evening twilight, which makes them widely visible. Being observable to tracking cameras might have been a factor.

satobs.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

THE Jim Oberg? ex-NASA?

Yes, russian - and American Naval ballistic missile tests are launched in the evenings for "maximum effect".

The recent missile test from near point mugu near Malibu/LA was a case in point - link

ps - have there been more than usual launches this year?
edit on 12/13/2015 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: JimOberg

THE Jim Oberg? ex-NASA?

At your service -- and seeking your insights and criticisms.

Yes, russian - and American Naval ballistic missile tests are launched in the evenings for "maximum effect".

The recent missile test from near point mugu near Malibu/LA was a case in point -

ps - have there been more than usual launches this year?

The test series I referred to are using Topol land-based missiles. As for Russian SLBM launches from the White Sea, I don't see an unusually high number, over random, in twilight. And US SLBM launches appear fairly random by clock time, too -- but it took decades to obtain that data.

The only other specific type of Russian missile test that had a markedly non-random clock time distribution was the FOBS orbit-to-ground warhead tests of 1967-8. Those evening reentries across Ukraine and Caucasus sparked the famous 'crescent [or sickle] shaped UFOs' that Western ufologists still insist have no earthly explanation.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Are we not yet aware and ready to admit that the USA and Russia are already secretly engaged in an all out war?

It started this September, 2015.

My prediction is that the USA will lose this war, as long as they insist on pursuing global hegemony...Pisses people off!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm still not convinced that Los Angeles harbor "contrail"
from a while back wasn't a Chinese submarine ICBM launch.
Just to let us know they could sneak into
L.A.'s harbor and send a missile back to the Mongolian desert.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I'm still not convinced that Los Angeles harbor "contrail" from a while back wasn't a Chinese submarine ICBM launch.

It sure looked like it.

But then it wasn't.

Here's my story on that one -- spectrum.ieee.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

My vote is the rare and elusive flying jelly fish, they came from a secret lab on the dark side of the moon and were developed as a better way to deliver pizza, either that or a missile test.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
"Tird Phase" has a new youtube video up claiming massive coverup. No, I'm not posting the URL, and I suggest nobody serious does so either.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I'm still not convinced that Los Angeles harbor "contrail" from a while back wasn't a Chinese submarine ICBM launch.

It sure looked like it.

But then it wasn't.

Here's my story on that one -- spectrum.ieee.org...

I read your story, are you telling the community that there was NOT a Trident Missle launched from a Navy submarine in early November?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join