It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We no longer are able to attack US !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
With the new Terrorist Travel Prevention Act (HR158) , Iranians will no longer be able to terrorize US .

The passage by the United States House of Representatives of the Visa Waiver Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act, or HR 158, brings to mind a Persian story about a ruler who heard a blacksmith had committed a crime in the city of Balkh, now in northern Afghanistan. In his desire to appear swift in meting out justice he ordered the arrest and beheading of the culprit.

Yay !

So this HR158 is basically a wavier for all EU citizens for visa requirements except those who had traveled to Iran . thats a good thing you know ? cause it was us Iranians who blew up the twin towers and it was us Iranians who took guns to the streets of US and France and blow up airplanes by planting soda can bombs on civilian planes . its us Iranians who constitute a majority of foreign ISIS fighters , Taliban and al-qaeda . its our way of thinking which started these groups in the first place .

or was it ?

as you can see , 150 terrorists in ISIS are from US . NONE is from Iran . you have terrorists traveling thousands of miles from US and EU all the way to Syria . you have ZERO Iranians participating in your crap . yeah you heard me , its your crap .

we cannot possibly care less about this "HR158" , but seriously ?

we'd even be okey with it if saudia was also sanctioned . honestly , i'm just done with the hypocrisy in this world

please read : READ THIS !
edit on 12-12-2015 by haman10 because: Spell check

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Sadly Haman many people on ATS let alone the world in general think that Iran and Isis are one and the same . Thing is , while i am aware that Iran hates Isis as much as i do a whole lot of people do not . And sadder still they could not be bothered to find out . Saudi good , Iran bad is a line of thinking that needs to change , and quickly .

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Interesting.

Are you having a comversation with yourself?
You don't need that extra space on periods , and commas .

Do you have 2 accounts or something?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Are you suggesting myself and Haman are the same person ?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Brother, some of us are informed.

I know you guys and the sect of Islam from the house of Saud ( isis, for those that don't know) don't get along.

They are Wahhabi, which as far from yours as bats hit crazy gets.

I am an American, and Saudi is the devil if there is one here on earth ( if you don't include hillary in the conversation ).

Keep your head up man, we aren't all mindless followers.

In fact another ATSer " CharlieSpeirs " in many threads I read while lurking explained this all in great detail.

He is a muslim , and very knowledgeable, trying his hardest to inform us western folks about the true nature of islam, and the difference between Wahhabi Shia etc...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

This bill was introduced in Jan. 2015, can you show me the link to the attack in question?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Funding of Hezbollah

"The US estimates that Iran was giving Hezbollah about $60–$100 million per year"

Iran–Palestine relations

"Following the revolution, Iran ended its alliance with Israel and started supporting the Palestinians, symbolized by turning over the Israeli embassy in Tehran to the Palestine Liberation Organization".

Iran–Israel relations

"On 15 August 2012, during a meeting with veterans of the Iran-Iraq War, Ayatollah Khamenei said that he was confident that "the fake Zionist (regime) will disappear from the landscape of geography."[36][37] In addition, on 19 August, Khamenei reiterated comments made by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, which members of the international community, including the United States, France, European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton, and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon condemned,[38] during which he called Israel a "cancerous tumor in the heart of the Islamic world" and said that its existence is responsible for many problems facing the Muslim world.[39]"

Military Threats to Israel:

""The range of our missiles covers all of Israel today. That means the fall of the Zionist regime, which will certainly come soon."
- General Mohammad Ali Jafari, November 2014 ".

OP, stop pretending Iran is all peaceful and innocent. Iran is still supplying terrorists with weapons and funding as far as I can tell. The attitudes and would be intentions of the Iran government are all to clear. Quite clearly not peaceful hippies singing John Lennon songs "all we are saying is give peace a chance", more like the Martians saying "We come in peace" in "Mars Attacks".

Who the cap fits let them wear it.

edit on 12-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Who gets to label someone a terrorist , the west . Saddam gone , country on its knees . Ghaddafi gone , country on its knees . Nice work .

""The range of our missiles covers all of Israel today.

And i am sure that Israel has rainbows and unicorn crap pointed at Iran .

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

When has Israel said they have missiles pointed at Iran and it will soon be gone?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Are you suggesting myself and Haman are the same person ?

If not, it is pretty coincidental that you both are spacing your periods and commas.

Hello ,my name is Simon . How are you ? I am good .

That is not normal, it was so irritating that it jumped right out at me and I thought I would ask. And my grammatical skills suck. The odds of two people typing with the same type of error ?

So did I stumble on a serious coincidence, or is this a split personality?

Reassure me there isn't a glitch in the Matrix .

Anyway, i agree with your op.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Revolution9

Who gets to label someone a terrorist , the west . Saddam gone , country on its knees . Ghaddafi gone , country on its knees . Nice work .

""The range of our missiles covers all of Israel today.

Well with fair weather friends like Iran who needs enemies. Israel is very wise to be cautious of Iran. Iran is only a friend as long as it suits them to be; lull you into a false sense of security then wham bam thank you mam. Haha, the Arabic way. Better to be safe than sorry, hence the HR158.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Pentagon Annual Report on Military Power of Iran 2015

"“Covert activities appear to be continuing unabated” as the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps remains a key tool of Iran’s foreign policy and power projection, “particularly in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain, and Yemen,” the Pentagon report found."

"According to the assessment, Iran’s military doctrine is primarily defensive, intended to insulate the regime “from the consequence of Tehran’s more aggressive policies, such as use of covert action and terrorism, rather than as a means to project Iranian power.” “The ongoing civil war in Syria and the instability in Iraq have tested, but not fundamentally altered, this posture,” it said."

"It’s “quietly fielding increasingly lethal weapon systems, including more advanced naval mines, small but capable submarines, armed unmanned aerial vehicles, coastal defen(c)e cruise missile batteries, attack craft, and antiship-capable missiles,” the Pentagon said." (I had to correct the Pentagon's spelling of defence as it just isn't proper English, lol).

Ok, taking all this into consideration would it be wise for the U.S to roll over on its back and let Iran tickle its tummy?

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
edit on 12-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

There must be a glitch . For one i am Australian .

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

There must be a glitch . For one i am Australian .

Have to admit that is a very weird coincidence he found so can't blame him.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Wow the grammar nazis are out tonight .
Wow

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Wow the grammar nazis are out tonight .
Wow

Sounds like a deflection. No one has been a grammar nazi.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

No one has been a grammar nazi.

That is not normal, it was so irritating that it jumped right out at me and I thought I would ask. And my grammatical skills suck. The odds of two people typing with the same type of error ?

OK you got me , i am an Iranian shill.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

No one has been a grammar nazi.

OK you got me , i am an Iranian shill.

All I said was it's a very odd and unique way of typing so you can't blame him for thinking it. No claim of shill, no grammar nazi'ing going on.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

And my grammatical skills suck.

Because your grammatical skills suck your going to go around and make a big deal out of everyone's posts...
If you understood what he wrote why complain about it?

@OP Does this act nullify the recent trade agreement the U.S made with Iran? If not that's pretty messed up...

"Hey Iran lets trade goods, but you can't come into my country"

That's just cold America.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Funding of Hezbollah

"The US estimates that Iran was giving Hezbollah about $60–$100 million per year"

Iran–Palestine relations

"Following the revolution, Iran ended its alliance with Israel and started supporting the Palestinians, symbolized by turning over the Israeli embassy in Tehran to the Palestine Liberation Organization".

Iran–Israel relations

"On 15 August 2012, during a meeting with veterans of the Iran-Iraq War, Ayatollah Khamenei said that he was confident that "the fake Zionist (regime) will disappear from the landscape of geography."[36][37] In addition, on 19 August, Khamenei reiterated comments made by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, which members of the international community, including the United States, France, European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton, and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon condemned,[38] during which he called Israel a "cancerous tumor in the heart of the Islamic world" and said that its existence is responsible for many problems facing the Muslim world.[39]"

Military Threats to Israel:

""The range of our missiles covers all of Israel today. That means the fall of the Zionist regime, which will certainly come soon."
- General Mohammad Ali Jafari, November 2014 ".

OP, stop pretending Iran is all peaceful and innocent. Iran is still supplying terrorists with weapons and funding as far as I can tell. The attitudes and would be intentions of the Iran government are all to clear. Quite clearly not peaceful hippies singing John Lennon songs "all we are saying is give peace a chance", more like the Martians saying "We come in peace" in "Mars Attacks".

Who the cap fits let them wear it.

Iran has relations with palestine and has no relation with Israel , thats some terrorist action right there .

you guys have a 150 terrorists in ISIS , lets talk about that for a minute .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join