It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roots of Islamic Terrorism: the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Kapusta

Just because you say or believe something doesn’t make it true.

All pre-modern religion has problems with modernity and this sect of Islam reinforces many of the primitive pre-modern modes of humanity that has to be evolved out of such as slavery, intolerance, and sectarianism.

If we were to accept all scripture as literal, as many kinds of fundamentalists like Salafis do, that’s how they justify primitive actions like slavery and rape

As well killing people for disbelief or having a doctrine that labels people in pejoratives like Kafirs if they don’t tow the dogma line

The bottom line is that all of these terrorists are Salafi

We can’t get around that

I will agree with everything you say here about these terrorist.

However they are NOT , Again .. Salafi.

Salafi manhaj does not teach such things .

I'll say it again . and again ... As I have also provided evedience as well. These terrorist have hijacked the salafi methodology and created their own bid'ah out of it just like they have done throughout Islams history .

But the "bottom line " is that they are khuaraij .

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
In 628 C.E. Prophet Muhammad (s) granted a Charter of Privileges to the monks of St. Catherine Monastery in Mt. Sinai. It consisted of several clauses covering all aspects of human rights including such topics as the protection of Christians, freedom of worship and movement, freedom to appoint their own judges and to own and maintain their property, exemption from military service, and the right to protection in war.

This ignoramus, Imam is distorting the Prophets teachings.
People like him need to be exposed as the fools that they are

Below is the an example of the true nature of the prophet not what this Imam of hate is pedaling

In 628 C.E. Prophet Muhammad (s) granted a Charter of Privileges to the monks of St. Catherine Monastery in Mt. Sinai. It consisted of several clauses covering all aspects of human rights including such topics as the protection of Christians, freedom of worship and movement, freedom to appoint their own judges and to own and maintain their property, exemption from military service, and the right to protection in war.

This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

"Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them.
Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight.
The Muslims are to fight for them.
If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."
edit on 11-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This guy is a moron and is spiting out Bid'ah. I would slap this guy with some dawa if i ever saw him.

Why even post this video ? Really? Why?
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What school of thought are they associated with or have they been?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Khuaraij ?

They latch onto differing schools of thought . they have done that throughout history.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Khuaraij ?

They latch onto differing schools of thought . they have done that throughout history.

I believe you that ALL of them aren’t like this guy, of course their not.

But you’re telling me they don’t have similar beliefs?

Then why are all of these problematic “Muslims” from that school of thought MOSTLY.

Look, you have a lot of work to do brother because it’s documented that this is their doctrine or very similar

This stuff doesn’t come out of a vacuum

We'll let the people decide who is reflecting reality and who here, with all due respect brother, not dealing with reality

I wish you all the best but I also want to tell you there are many schools of thought in Islam I think would be better for you, imho

Teachings of hatred of other faiths is absolutely bad!

Islam doesn't teach it, never did. Though Islam does disagree with their beliefs but do so in a respectful manner.

Its God's job to deal with them if they are in error

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Khuaraij ?

I believe you that ALL of them aren’t like this guy, of course their not.

But you’re telling me they don’t have similar beliefs?

Then why are all of these problematic “Muslims” from that school of thought MOSTLY.

Look, you have a lot of work to do brother because it’s documented that this is their doctrine or very similar

This stuff doesn’t come out of a vacuum

We'll let the people decide who is reflecting reality and who here, with all due respect brother, not dealing with reality

I wish you all the best but I also want to tell you there are many schools of thought in Islam I think would be better for you, imho

Teachings of hatred of other faiths is absolutely bad!

Islam doesn't teach it, never did. Though Islam does disagree with their beliefs but do so in a respectful manner.

Its God's job to deal with them if they are in error

I understand your concern . and I am truly thankful for your message .

I do study many many aspects of Islam. And again true salafiyyah does not teach hatred and all these bad things .

I think you might be a bit confused. ( and it is confusing ) what is khuaraij ideology .

If you would like i can provide information on this subject .

Jazak Allah khair

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The bottom line is that all of these terrorists are Salafi

We can’t get around that

That maybe, but not because of the "Salafi" label.

You said yourself, the problem lies in that most of these radicals believe in pre-modern things, and have a problem modernizing. This wouldn't be a problem, if their "ideology" was focused on "isolation", like the sects in Utah.

The major "cataclysm" occurs, as a lot of prior activity in these countries were slavery and drugs related. What we call criminal ... so instead of "blaming" this on "Muslims", which isn't quite accurate. You should instead, blame it on "religion", because you have a similar problem in all religions. Take George Bush, as an example as he went on the senate floor ... wasn't there an issue he had with bare breasts on a statue.

The problem is "mental deficiency", and that many religions focus on stupifying their followers instead of pushing them towards knowledge. In this sense, remember that Lucifer means "bringer of light". He's the one that brought knowledge to the world ... and Eva bit the apple, therefore accepting knowledge that was equivalent with Gods. The dream of most religions, is to return to eden ... to become mindless animals.

So, the answer to all our problems is not focus on "Islam", but instead built up the education system. To make sure there are no "backwater" religious groups that educate their children to be idiots. And to "limit" the ability of creating a religious community ... freedom of religion, does not require a church or a mosque, or a synagogue. You can practice your religion, in the privacy of your own home.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join