It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is Happening...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
What exactly are you all suggesting is happening?
(maybe not everyone is talking about the same thing..?)

I'm asking because in my immediate circles and experience,
something wierd is happening. I don't understand it, I am just observing it, and hadn't planned on writing about it because I am afraid people are going to think I have lost my mind... or at least that I am bi-polar.

Last week I was hitting a low point in mood, in which I really had trouble finding any motivation to keep living,
then, I started to feel motivated to try. I made effort.... and it started to feel less heavy.....
then yesterday, I woke up and it was like I was in a different world!

Not only is it sunny and warm, I am filled with energy and optimism! I did an amazing amount of work before 9 AM, suddenly getting through work that I was convinced a month ago was too big to be attempted.
I did the most heavy workout I think I have done in a year. Though I have recently been struggling with asthma, it started to become difficult to breathe at some point and then... it was like I "broke through" and it disappeared.
After an hour of cardio inside the gym, I just walked out and started walking outside, actually sorta dancing in my earphones (not caring how many people saw me doing so as they drove past).

The whole day was glorious, and was like one of those times I wonder if I had had a transfer into another reality... or timeline, I think people here like to discuss?
I kept noticing details around me I never saw, the world was different, colors were brighter, I was feeling more open and real in all my interactions with others... I ate only raw veggies and fruit (not normal for me) and they were so fulfilling! In the evening I had some chilled blueberries with nothing else and all I kept repeating was "this is the greatest thing I have ever eaten in my life!!!"

I did not use any illegal drugs, I smoked nothing, and I am not normally bi-polar, or manic depressive.
But hell, that perhaps could kick in at any age.
The wierd part is that apparently people all around me are having the same experience.

I saw on face book a bunch of friends posting things like "I feel happy today. Just pure unadulterated happiness."
-Even from people who seem to never be happy, and if they were, normally wouldn't admit it on facebook.
I called a few friends to sort of see if those claims were authentic - hear their voice for real. Yep, they were on a high like me.

Some of these people are not near me in locality, but on the other side of the world, so scratch the idea we've had our water drugged or something.

It is morning here, it is incredibly sunny and warm again, the trees have their colorful autumn leaves on them and I was sure those had all fallen already... we're in mid december! They were bare a week ago! I don't know what to think.

But I am off to go jogging and dancing again, then hubby and I are going to go buy things and visit our children and grandchildren. I don't know what happened between the dark place I was in a week ago, and this heavenly state I'm in now. But I'd like it to have some sort of explanation besides that I am mentally ill.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm not going to go as far as to say that yes it is happening, but I do feel it and experience it myself to a considerable degree. The misstep would be in mistaking the personal journey for the macrocosm. I am watching it closely though.. some spooky things have been happening lately.

I could get pretty specific about things, but I don't put any reliance on it. It would be like writing bad fiction, too much subjective input and distortions, and no I'm not channelling here.. (god)...

If these sensations and feelings are to be taken seriously, then we must also realize that we are the prime movers on this planet collectively - we're involved in a push and pull feedback loop here - and that in the end it will be up to us if or and when anything as monumental as this happens.

If the New Age hypothesis of a "density shift" were to take place, this would also externalize all the hidden conflicts and secret wars that have been going on for so long. All of a sudden the nature of reality changes.. it is the stuff of mythology and eschatology.
What will the Yakshas and the Kappa be doing in all of this turmoil?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Girl... ma'am*. What if I were to tell you of blueberries the size of grapes in the ancient World? I think they had them in China.. of course, a lot of things were larger back then. Even some of the people, I don't know how some of them managed being so large.. something unnatural about it if you ask me. Or maybe just stories.

The feeling you describe is what I would call being in the flow, the dao, or whatever you want to call it. Feels amazing, things come together in a peculiar way synchronistically and you could swear you were in a movie or a dream..

My advice is to get ready by doing "absorption practices", and I'm not talking about the advanced Buddhist practices here.. but rather just exhausting all the baggage in preparation. If we're wrong, we're just being prudent and healthy psychologically. Not necessarily dwelling on the negative endlessly although definitely not sweeping it under the rug. But if we're right then we've made some judicious choices I think.

I seem to remember you writing that you had been told about this years ago, so.. are you really surprised? Or is it just too hard to believe? So many of us were told of this. And I really am crazy, at least if the peddlers of officialdom are to be believed. I know it's real... it's just.. some of the stuff is the kind of crazy that makes you doubt your sanity and also most things about reality. Ironically for all my deranged beliefs I really am quite the skeptic.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

I seem to remember you writing that you had been told about this years ago, so.. are you really surprised? Or is it just too hard to believe?

Wow, your memory is more accute than mine. Yes, I used to write for pages on some sort of shift that was going to happen. I remember, (with embarrassement) the letters and discussions I had with others about these "visions" and explanations I was hearing concerning this concept.

So much for not being crazy, after all..

With time, I just got more grounded, stopped meditating regularly, focused on more down to earth activities, and slowly rejected those experiences as irrational flights of imagination. I don't remember all the details - perhaps I'll go dig up my notebooks.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Well, I also had my time of suppressing it. They used to call it the refusal of the call, just ends up coming back. Not always but I suspect this one is special.

It would be interesting to look at this information you received but it's understandable if you would be reticent in sharing such personal information. Paraphrasing an article I recently read: the favourable thing about channelling is the novelty of it, you'll not get at this type of information through reading dry academic studies. The work comes in the wisdom of putting the information together, comparative mythology/religion/occultism you name it.. deriving the wisdom from it like in your signature. I'm thinking next comes understanding through gnosis.. 1, 2, 3.. to me this trumps the usual narrow-mindedness of the sheltered.

Do you remember past lives, such things?

I wanna hear the crazy unfalsifiable stuff, haven't anyone here had any interesting visions lately? What are the elemental sprites talking about? They always see all the cool stuff..

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Wow, what you are experiencing I would take to be extremely profound. I would call it a shift in frequency.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
That shift you have all been anticipating...that change.

It has been slowly happening for a while but, it is now starting to show itself.

It's a slow and steady thing but, none the less...it has started.

It is here now.

Anyone else sense it?

I tend to feel everything so, for me, the shift, as I understand it, is not locked in yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

It has been slowly happening for a while but, it is now starting to show itself.

It is here now.

Anyone else sense it?

“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. Probably at the next gas station.

~ Hunter Thompson

Amirite?

edit on 11-12-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Trying to remember what it was I "saw"... it was rather complex, and having something to do with a point in time and space which was slightly different, so that our creative powers were more rapid than usual in time.
In practical terms, that would amount to our intents and thoughts manifesting more quickly , therefore becoming more noticeable to us, so that our thoughts seem more powerful than ever before.

I had written this long detailed explanation of how that would cause a sort of splitting effect for each of us individuallly, as well as collectively, because of the very nature of time and space which creates polarization and opposites.
So we'd find ourselves faced with rather polarized choices to make in each moment, and there would result a split in realities as collectively we go different directions.

When I wrote all that, there was no ethical meaning in this description - no choice between good and bad, or darkness and light, as some new agey channellers like to talk about. Though I guess, if pressed, that could be one way to interpret it.

At the time, I was being "told" (though I still cannot say by whom, it was a voice) that my "work" until then would be to practice thoughtful and conscious awareness in every moment and action, so that I become more aware of my freedom in choice and thought. As things "speeded up" that would be the most important thing to be good at - because without that skill, people will end up makign choices they did not choose or want, but rather by habit, or because of early education/conditioning, and by lack of knowledge or experience in breaking out of thought patterns and perspectives.

That was why (I remember now!) I was guided to turn focus away from "spiritual" matters and introspection, and be focused on the exterior world and interactions. The practice was necessary to develop skills (as opposed to the theoretical).

I remember even my husband (not into this sort of stuff at all) was having those wierd teaching dreams too, but they spoke to him with images instead of voice. He was shown a door opening, on the other side, everything was moving fast and he felt exciting power. He was shown a diagram of two roads parallel to each other, with cars on them, and a car changing roads to the one above it, in which it travelled faster.

I'm making myself uncomfortable with all this woo-woo. I'm going to do normal stuff like put up my christmas tree and go shopping.

Oh yeah you asked if I remember past lives? Yeah... I mean I have had various "memories" of past lives emerge, or at least that is what they seem like. I won't make any claims. The most interesting one, I got the name and dates of death, and actually found a trace of her, which made it a bit more interesting to consider!
edit on 11-12-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
the force is strong within us all....specially that owl....who who?! what are you...a fking owl!?! lol.....

a reply to: Night Star

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

You are correct! It is here and it is happening. It started slow and quiet many, many years ago and is now chugging away faster and faster. So fast that at times it is making mistakes that show it's true purpose. You are correct...a lot of us see it...a lot of us will never believe it. But it is here...today. And it must be stopped!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing all of that. I have my own understanding of what you were going through but I have some questions, if you don't mind.

Was this all happening around 2010?
If not, how old were the two of you when it started?
Did either of you experience "exploding head syndrome"?
Weird question here but does "C-52" mean anything to you?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Come on now Night Star...

You are better than that petty non sense.

I dont know, I kinda liked it. Made me chuckle when I needed it. Debating on it being part of my new signature or not lol.

As for the shift, all I feel is darkness before me. But I'd suggest you all watch this, because after seeing this video, I may know where the next false flag (or one of the false flags will be at).

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It is here now.

Anyone else sense it?

Rather your as high as your GIF avatar or you know something we do not?

I think I know where your coming from but change, well. Change has been occurring every single day the world wakes up to a new sun rise.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yap.
Glad I'm not alone as I feel it. Hope I'll also not be left alone when the time comes to fight (which as far as I can see, will be inevitable).

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

lol absolutely love that gif, fits so perfectly haha

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Are you talking about the rise of the white supremacists and Donald Trump?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Bluesma, you're so beautiful and fancy looking in the classiest of ways! Inside and outside, wow!

I feel like a shift is bound to happen with the collapse of bernini's tower and the rise of boromini's edifying heights. I know that might not make sense to you but there's something to it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What!
Um have you any idea just how many things
People think are going to happen soon?
From the government taking over and declaring a dictatorship,
To the people revolting a revolution.
To fake or real alien invasion. And maybe by more than one race!
or a fake one by the goverment.
Comet wiping us out, again?
Mega earth quake. Mega volcano.
Or my best guess the earth just Rots.
Mankind has done a great job of that!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It is here now.

Anyone else sense it?

Yeah

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join