It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is Happening...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You know the most amazing thing about all this?
Is that the human race has lasted this long.
By all rights we should all be dead!
This can only mean that something!
Is looking after the human race!

That part that bugs me is humans are so soul less. So evil.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Bluesma

Thank you for sharing all of that. I have my own understanding of what you were going through but I have some questions, if you don't mind.

Was this all happening around 2010?

No, between 1995 and 2O10.

If not, how old were the two of you when it started?
Did either of you experience "exploding head syndrome"?
Weird question here but does "C-52" mean anything to you?

Started when I was about 25, continued until I was about 35 -38.
My husband is three years older than me, experienced some stuff in the same time period.
No exploding head syndrome (not familiar with that term), nor does C-52 grab me at all...
edit on 12-12-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Uhm, the darkest timeline.. but perhaps in some way the best in the end.

I wonder about that, I guess we'll see soon enough.

Curiously enough I think it's time for me to start engaging more with the outside World instead of with the 'imaginary'.

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Why do you say this, at what angle are you coming at this from?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

The shift IS happening...but at what rate? THAT is the important question.

And THAT is what I say, what rate!? I had reached wits end years ago and all this time later I just see the same number of people not at all interested in thinking what might be going on behind closed doors denying them the life a human is meant for, and online the same number of people come poking around as the number that give up, get busy again with life, or decide they were paranoid so the masses I thought were inevitable are non existent. And if they WERE, it wouldn't be masses angry at our slave drivers but instead EVEN BIGGER masses who ARE willing though to take up arms and form an assault on the Muslim "threat" that if indeed as real as were told (and I doubt it is) I can still guarantee has been guided and encouraged BY our very slave drivers who presume to own us body and soul who also claim ownership of every last inch of the planet. For so long I thought a militia somewhere would finally step in to persuade the armed forces to turn working for the people or going after those in power and uber wealth and physically dragging them out to be reviewed and charged with what's comin and after the disgusting evil I've seen, I'm ashamed to say I'd even support it if they...ahem...bypassed due process with some of the people who are undeniable movers n shakers of conflict or who fund or profit from human suffering and just delivered the deserved comeuppance. No joke I thought I'd already be part of some revolution cuz I'm done with this revolution of thought it's just a nice phrase for "typical laziassedness." I also can't START the movement my gosh I'd be a lone weirdo and cuffed for sure. But yea thought revolution has also just dug a deeper hole in the wrong direction, Muslims and westerners are enemies. How don't they see the real enemies are those with some meaningless unfulfilled title who can't do #e to fill the position or those with 8,9,10 figure salaries whose names or companies own our very homes for all intents and purposes

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
It's funny we know, we sense something but it just ain't specific, but the feeling is there.

Now here is the answer

CHANGE

That's what's happening and on a massive scale. You just have to take a step back and see the mess we've created and all the debate going around because it's that SHIFT we've been talking about for the last couple of years.

Yes, it is happening, no doubt about that.

Of course it is, you know, that the answer to that vague "feeling" is something so concrete and so rare as change. How did you manage to predict such an amazing thing??
/s

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The only thing which never changes...is Change, itself.
It's our turn...and the change we are beginning to experience is our new-found awareness of the way of the eternal.

Self-awareness has evolved to an awareness of inclusion beyond self.
It's ALL good.
edit on 12-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Change is, of course, inevitable and constant. Just as obviously, some events or event sequences are more impactful than others. Changes that take longer than an instant will generally go unnoticed by most (to the point of outright denial), even after all is said and done. Once we start talking about years instead of days.. well, even observant individuals will only notice the most obvious markers.

What better way to introduce new concepts that require a proper foundation to flourish?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What is a large percentage of people sensing....

in a phrase The End Of The World As We Know It....~~~> TEOTWAWKI

some would call it a Shift... an Awakening... well those are the views of people that are feeling a heightened awareness with colors/smells/ voices/all the senses being like a real over-tight guitar string... that my friend is closer to activity of a hyper sensitive mind at the approach of being terminated.

this is the era of a Nuclear holocaust, a collapse of the Grid, the rebirth of a Islamic empire with the resulting return of a Dark Ages... perhaps even a dystopian world similar to the Story 'The Time Machine' (free on-line) for a corner of the world that had escaped the other destructions of bombs/meteors/tsunami's/Caliphs/soylent green GMO

Soylent Green - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org...

The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. Search eText, Read Online ...
www.online-literature.com/wellshg/timemachine

teotwawki eyeryone

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Awesome, thank you for answering.

Since you aren't familiar with the term, exploding head syndrome is when you experience an extremely loud noise in your head, usually when you are asleep. It is an actual thing and, believe it or not, "exploding head syndrome" is the medical term for it. It often comes with brief pain (you may think your skill just split open or your jaw broke in half) and sometimes a visual component (like tv static or a geometric pattern).

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
What exactly are you all suggesting is happening?
(maybe not everyone is talking about the same thing..?)

I'm asking because in my immediate circles and experience,
something wierd is happening. I don't understand it, I am just observing it, and hadn't planned on writing about it because I am afraid people are going to think I have lost my mind... or at least that I am bi-polar.

Last week I was hitting a low point in mood, in which I really had trouble finding any motivation to keep living,
then, I started to feel motivated to try. I made effort.... and it started to feel less heavy.....
then yesterday, I woke up and it was like I was in a different world!

Not only is it sunny and warm, I am filled with energy and optimism! I did an amazing amount of work before 9 AM, suddenly getting through work that I was convinced a month ago was too big to be attempted.
I did the most heavy workout I think I have done in a year. Though I have recently been struggling with asthma, it started to become difficult to breathe at some point and then... it was like I "broke through" and it disappeared.
After an hour of cardio inside the gym, I just walked out and started walking outside, actually sorta dancing in my earphones (not caring how many people saw me doing so as they drove past).

The whole day was glorious, and was like one of those times I wonder if I had had a transfer into another reality... or timeline, I think people here like to discuss?
I kept noticing details around me I never saw, the world was different, colors were brighter, I was feeling more open and real in all my interactions with others... I ate only raw veggies and fruit (not normal for me) and they were so fulfilling! In the evening I had some chilled blueberries with nothing else and all I kept repeating was "this is the greatest thing I have ever eaten in my life!!!"

I did not use any illegal drugs, I smoked nothing, and I am not normally bi-polar, or manic depressive.
But hell, that perhaps could kick in at any age.
The wierd part is that apparently people all around me are having the same experience.

I saw on face book a bunch of friends posting things like "I feel happy today. Just pure unadulterated happiness."
-Even from people who seem to never be happy, and if they were, normally wouldn't admit it on facebook.
I called a few friends to sort of see if those claims were authentic - hear their voice for real. Yep, they were on a high like me.

Some of these people are not near me in locality, but on the other side of the world, so scratch the idea we've had our water drugged or something.

It is morning here, it is incredibly sunny and warm again, the trees have their colorful autumn leaves on them and I was sure those had all fallen already... we're in mid december! They were bare a week ago! I don't know what to think.

But I am off to go jogging and dancing again, then hubby and I are going to go buy things and visit our children and grandchildren. I don't know what happened between the dark place I was in a week ago, and this heavenly state I'm in now. But I'd like it to have some sort of explanation besides that I am mentally ill.

Sounds like you were on a dry spell and finally got laid... kidding of course, just couldn't resist

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice if the dark energy of fear and confusion that hangs over humankind like a cancer is being burst by a person that walks among us to bring in a new age of love and understanding.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Funny. I thought open ended threads with no real purpose were frowned upon here. It seems only a privileged few are allowed the luxury...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
That shift you have all been anticipating...that change.

It has been slowly happening for a while but, it is now starting to show itself.

It's a slow and steady thing but, none the less...it has started.

It is here now.

Anyone else sense it?

Yep. I am up at 5:30 am because I had a dream where someone was explaining something intricate to me. I made myself get up to write it down. I have about 50 pieces of notepaper all over the desk here.

It wasn't anything world changing, but oddly, I was told it was important I write down a new way to measure everything. Time and weights, mainly. Nothing conspiratorial or disaster-related there--- it's just been years since I woke up early and HAD to write down a dream. I dream pretty vividly every night, all night, so if I got up every time to write it down, I would never sleep.

So, then I finally stop furiously writing and get some coffee and log in here, to find your thread.

Yes, even before tonight, the last week I have felt something is coming. It is one of the few times I have felt this. Usually, something does happen

Nice Thread. ty. S&F

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Can you see em yet

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Can you hear em

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Sounds like you were on a dry spell and finally got laid... kidding of course, just couldn't resist

LOL!
Suicide as a result of unfulfilling sex life? That would be a bit exaggerated, no?
No change in sexual activity correlating- I have a very active sex life. Maybe I take that for granted and don't understand what a big deal it is for some others.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Good Lord! I've been "feeling" a major quake for awhile but not 2 major ones in one day , in the same country. That will definitely put everyone's panties in a wad. I've been thinking more like a 10 on the west coast followed by a major tsunami on the east coast. Doesn't matter what it is...if a massive amount of lives are lost and major destruction done on either side, it'll put the US of A into a 3rd country status.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am stunned that my thread has gotten as large as it has and honestly a bit humbled ( I don't even think that is the word I'm looking for....I just can't think of a better adjective at the moment)

I certainly didn't intend for it to become a thread that would actually generate another thread that rants about what I was trying to communicate. lol

I started it after having a moment in time where I was able to reflect on the things going on in the world lately. It felt like things were changing at a pace that seemed to be more rapid than usual.

Those feelings didn't really set right with me and I felt like a weird shift had transpired....something that I could not pin point much less explain....how else can one explain intuition or "gut instinct". It's not really possible.

I don't claim to be a psychic nor do I claim to be even remotely "all knowing" or even "special" in any way. lol It was just something I felt I needed to get off my chest that particular evening.

So, for all of those I annoyed or bothered in anyway....no one made you click on this thread and no one made you respond.

That was your choice and one you had every right to do. But, I will not apologize for expressing how I was feeling at one particular point in my existence.

For those that understand, at least a little bit,...thank you for your input and for adding to the thread.

Bluesma in particular. You are one classy lady for sure.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
I am stunned that my thread has gotten as large as it has and honestly a bit humbled ( I don't even think that is the word
I started it after having a moment in time where I was able to reflect on the things going on in the world lately. It felt like things were changing at a pace that seemed to be more rapid than usual.

You are being more specific about what you were feeling so I add this:

I noticed a huge acceleration in global events which began right after the Trident II missile test off the coast of CA. That was a marker for me. Before and after. I kept track. Things were not slow before but after that test..phew!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

These threads always garner that response. Its hilarious every time, but I wouldn't pay it much mind.

Sometimes I think some people wouldn't know what to do if they didn't have someone to criticize.

I think there are a lot of aspects to this feeling that are not only important, but insightful to the human experience.

There are undoubtedly massive changes on the horizon, but I think they are so diverse that its difficult to really pin anything down. Everything from a true integration with modern technology to awareness of government corruption to being PC are changing our cultural story in a way never before seen in known human history. Couple that with a perceived 'spiritual' element, instant worldwide communication, and all the ingredients are there for a unique paradigm shift.

Whether or not its 'good' or 'bad' will depend entirely on all of us. Even moreso than similar times in our history due to modern communication technology. These periods tend to define the ensuing decades (at least), and in that, should evoke a level of shared responsibility for our future.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join