It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Its Orchestrators, Campaign to Attack Planned Parenthood More Legal Trouble Than It Was Worth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I have not watched one of those videos because I don't need someone to tell me that it is wrong to kill a innocent life.

So now what?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Oh so your angry about abortion and have no clue about the videos, thats awesome you got more to share about being off topic.
edit on 10-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Metallicus

Not really. It's just standard medical science and medical development.

It's not like these videos are going to change the way fetal tissue research works or anything.

If I ever agree with you on anything I will need to re-evauluate my opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not really. It's just standard medical science and medical development.

Does calling murder "standard medical science and medical development" helps you sleep at night?

The fetuses are already aborted hun. They are already dead. We are just repurposing the tissue to benefit people that are alive.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The proof is in the videos where they admitted it.

Legal or not, it's repulsive.

The exposures were Damning.

The videos that have been debunked over and over again...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Good to know that no matter how compelling of an argument I put forth your hatred of me is going to make you take the opposite idea. So got anything to contribute to the thread or did you just come in to insult me?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

These sort of things are always shared by people who haven't watched the videos. Yes, there are heavily edited versions. That's because they spend most their time talking about boring stuff (choice of wine, weekend plans, etc). If all of that stuff interests you the unedited version are available as well. Prepare to spend a couple hours watching one video of people mostly eating dinner. However, if you wanna talk about about the interesting stuff that's another story. Planned Parenthood wasn't "attacked." They were punished. They talk openly about arranging the sale of fetal tissue, about impacting labor to impact the state of the fetus to ensure maximum profitability, etc. Before you ask, yes... I've watched approximately 5 hours of these videos. What blows my mind is the liberal tendency to absolutely ignore facts in favor of whatever narrative supports their world view. Pro abortion? Then how could an entity that profits extensively from abortion possibly do any wrong? Yes, abortions are technically a small portion of their service... except in revenue. It's like going to baseball game and the team owner saying he's not in the concessions, broadcast rights, and merchandise business. It really doesn't make any sense unless you desperately want it to. So they've been punished. Any negative impact this has on anything else is because of PP's actions as well.
I'm curious though. Honestly, how much footage did you personally watch that wasn't posted on another site?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Aww come on now that's a bit much! I don't hate you, I just hate your opinions.

I thought it was obvious from what I quoted that I was showing distate for your comment? Treating young mothers and babies like they are part of a factory line is distasteful to me. It doesn't matter if it is legal.

Seeing soulless "humans" laughing and joking about the best ways to remove intact brains and other organs from baby humans is disgusting, whether or not they are breaking any rules.

What does legality have to do with it anyway? Is the law made by people chosen for there high levels of ethics and morality? Or is it made by people who wish to profit from it in some way?

The whole point was to highlight to the masses the disgusting people and processes invloved in PP and the way I see it, mission accomplished!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

Lol. AGAIN the videos (even the "unedited" ones) have been debunked. Nothing has come from them. Not a single state can make anything stick on PP from watching the videos, edited or unedited. Stop repeating the mantra. It's not true. This was ALL a manufactured controversy to tug at your heart strings. It clearly worked because no amount of counterevidence appears to be good enough for you.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Aww come on now that's a bit much! I don't hate you, I just hate your opinions.

Sure. Ok.

I thought it was obvious from what I quoted that I was showing distate for your comment? Treating young mothers and babies like they are part of a factory line is distasteful to me. It doesn't matter if it is legal.

Doesn't happen.

Seeing soulless "humans" laughing and joking about the best ways to remove intact brains and other organs from baby humans is disgusting, whether or not they are breaking any rules.

Oh no! People are talking unemotionally about something you think can only be talked about with emotions!

What does legality have to do with it anyway? Is the law made by people chosen for there high levels of ethics and morality? Or is it made by people who wish to profit from it in some way?

The whole point was to highlight to the masses the disgusting people and processes invloved in PP and the way I see it, mission accomplished!

Think so? From the article in the OP:

Thus far, 11 videos have been released, and while they have riled up anti-choice advocates, so far, no government agency has been able to make any accusation against Planned Parenthood stick. Moreover, public opinion about Planned Parenthood actually improved after CMP began publishing its heavily edited videos.

The article sources this piece to make that claim. You will recognize that as the WSJ, a highly respected conservative news outlet.
Planned Parenthood Emerges Unscathed From GOP Attacks – WSJ/NBC Poll

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

None of those videos show any illegal activity.

Just because an activity is legal doesn't make it right. I am glad he exposed the kind of horror that was going on at Planned Parenthood. It's macabre what they are doing...legally.

You want to know what's macabre? Autopsies are macabre. They saw the top of the head off so they can get to the brain. They hack away at the rib cage so they can get to the organs inside. Then those same people doing all that cutting and hacking and sawing go eat their lunch in the room next door on their break. You're naive if you think they don't occasionally make jokes about some of the people they autopsy. Do you think there has never been a child autopsied? Oh, to have a hidden camera in an autopsy room. So, you wanna make autopsies illegal now?

What about the embalming process before burial? There should be a hidden camera there too. You'd be outraged!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
what's worse the the pp videos...
oh ya, I know, coercing three year olds and parents to take up the prolife cause!! let's go chase some elementary kids down the street with our literature. harass them as they go into their school, tell them that children are being murdered across the street from them (the pp clinic isn't even ready to open yet, they are just pushing the crap onto kids, some only three years old!!), tell them that there soon will be a bloodbath!!
ya, I think this is by far worse than the manipulated pp videos!!
oh, and did I mention that one of these people harassing little children spent time in jail for plotting to blow up a pp clinic??

www.washingtonpost.com... 9a-9dfc-11e5-a3c5-c77f2cc5a43c_story.html

they don't want thier kids being taught anything but abstinance only in schools, but they want this school, the teachers, the parents to turn their kids into pro life activists and threaten to keep harassing them on a weekly basis till they do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join