It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

toothfairy magic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So...toothfairies good, regulary fairies bad?

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity This may sound a little crazy, but I believe houses have feelings and their own little spirits, not ghosts, but more like energies that respond to the occupants and how the occupants treat the home.
I bet your home breathed a sigh of relief after the other tenants were gone and your family came with loving respect for it!
This sort of belief of mine is somewhat like Feng Shui.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
So...toothfairies good, regulary fairies bad?

a reply to: rickymouse

sounds fairy accurate.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I believe that too

a reply to: peppycat

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

your daughter did it

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I once tried to con the tooth-fairy.
If the tooth-fairy had been real, it would have worked.
When it failed, I realised that she was being personated by someone with inside information.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well obviously, the Tooth Fairy left a fake coin in exchange for a fake tooth. (I am assuming that is what a, erm, "Chucky Cheese" token is - like arcade tokens except representing a TV show rather than a video game?)

Have you considered that maybe your daughter put it there?

When I was a kid, about 4 or 5, I shoplifted a keychain with dolphins on it, and then later "found" it on the street outside my building so my mother wouldn't question why I had it. Kids are little sh*ts sometimes, that's what makes them awesome.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We were literally awake in the house that day for all of 10 minutes, there may have been a second or 2 where she could have put it in there.

Funny thing...last night she put the coin in there again and I asked...

Now did you put that in there? Please do not tell a lie...she says ...NO...NO...OK I did

I was a bit relieved that I didn't have a squatter in my attic but then she said...but yesterday I didnt, that was really the tooth fairy. She thought I was asking about coin in pillow of last night. So still nowhere on this.

Dolphin key chains are so cool and worth being dishonest about.

a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

edit on 11-12-2015 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I'm just going to say it - it sounds like your daughter is the one pulling the prank here.

I say this because I did a similar prank when I was a kid, only I did actually lose a tooth, but didn't tell my parents I did. When I woke up, I found that there wasn't any money, so I told my parents that the tooth fairy left me a penny (I usually got a quarter; the look on both their faces was priceless).

I also can see someone that overheard your discussion about how you can't trick the tooth fairy might have played the prank as well.

-foss

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Yeah, even though at first I knew for a fact it wasn't her, im going to go ahead and say it was.

that's the magic of skepticism working in me.

edit on 15-12-2015 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If a new kid on the block egregore like the Slender Man stir things up, why not a well established egregore like the tooth fairy?

The way I see it, all you need to perform magic is a solid system through which to channel your focused attention. You had the system, and it sounds like the girl was focused on that system in a way I only wish I could achieve. (my nephew pulled out a perfectly good tooth after his first tooth fairy experience, to get more money)

The chucky cheese coin would be more in line with a child's view of what money is, which leads me to suspect she may have manifested it herself. Those manifestations conformed to her views.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join