It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have seen two aliens posing as humans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18
I can't believe I am actually responding to this post. I guess it is really telling that I am not feeling myself today.

But for what it is worth, next time you see someone that looks confused and unsure if their surroundings, just walk up them, with your biggest, warmest, friendliest smile, and ask if you can help them.

You will have made an uncomfortable situation better for the individuals, and you will be able to go about your life with no lingering doubts.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Did they smell "Herby"

maybe just two kids out of there heads,

i must say though, you said you followed them and watched them in car park........

picture???? video?????

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
cool that you shared this .... just seems obvious to me tho that they were likely caught in some weird futuristic time warp wormhole that momentarily interacted with our past, and brought some people forward in time, to our time ... to the same location that they were in .. just a future time .. our present ...

by my estimations .. they came approx 40 years into their future .... you will have noticed they were likely wearing flares with platform shoes and crazy mad hair do's ... or something just as radical

thats why they looked so bewildered ... they didnt understand how televisions looked so thin now, overnight .... and was in colour .. and why everything else was in colour too ...

and they didnt know why so many things were called organic now ... and what that meant all the otehr food was, that had no such label ... and what are all these tiny hand held devices that seems to have everyone hypnotised ....
edit on 10-12-2015 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

They looked confused as if money wast something they were familiar with (had they simply been foreigners, they'd still know to pay) It was at this point i considered they could be aliens, so i followed them to the parking lot and watched as they appeared to be looking around the parking lot area as if everything they were seeing was totally new to them, in some manner of 'where do we go now what do we do' face and body expression.

Sounds like they have consumed mushrooms
They probably thought that the check out girl was an alien and they are on a different planet..

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I swear I've seen this exact story, in greater detail, on ATS before. Will try to dig it up.

Also, you have a very low ACT ("Alien Confirmation Threshold") score.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Did they eventually pay for the food they where taking?

Or did they put it back onto the shelf and leave empty handed?

That's about the only question you need to ask...and to get an answer.

edit on 10-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

even if they seems stoned, they would still know the rules.

I remember standing there trying to pay for a soda. I was holding the money but got lost in what I was supposed to do with it. Such a simple task and I couldn't figure it out. Of course you know the rules but they don't make any sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I once tried to light a bong toke for like 30 seconds to no avail before I realized I wasn't sucking from the top

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So in Melbourne Australia

yes, my place of residence,

at my local shopping center i was at the check out when i notice 2 blond haired late 20's average looking either brother sister or couple, whom causally walk past the check out without stopping to pay for what they had took. A check out girl called out to them, telling them they have to pay for their stuff.

They looked confused as if money wast something they were familiar with (had they simply been foreigners, they'd still know to pay)

Yeah it was me and my girlfriend,

a few in the thread have pointed out the reason we were the way we were.

It was at this point i considered they could be aliens, so i followed them to the parking lot and watched as they appeared to be looking around the parking lot area as if everything they were seeing was totally new to them, in some manner of 'where do we go now what do we do' face and body expression.

COOL,

However, as cool as it is to be considered an alien it was quite freaky that you followed us,

We were confused because we weren't sure whether to attack the weirdo following us of simply keep on our merry way,

Unfortunately that was all i saw of them as i drove home thinking i was being to imaginative.
What do yo think?

I think you are being a little to wired and lucky you left,

My girlfriend was just about to pull out here raygun and zap you

Anyway on a more serious note as the above was just a joke, other than I do live in Melbourne,

Please don't do that kind of thing, they might have looked and acted wired to you but what you did and what you concluded has me really worried I live in the same city as you.

And reading the 2nd post in this thread now has me worried for another stalker type personality living in Melbourne.

Sicko's the both of ya.

To conclude,

YES,

they must have totally been aliens

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
These days the possibility is there...I've seen more unexplainable stuff than one could shake a stick at.....

like other reality type conversations or short talks....being ready for other dimensional interactions, I fired back a response that told the other person I knew of them beforehand and he was stuttering right before he shut his trap.....

If he was sent to guide me, or teach higher values....I have some explaining to do to ST Peter at the pearly gates....

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Gosh, Im almost afraid to answer to this, for fear of ridicule, but reading your story OP it was just too weird coz it reminded me of almost the exact same thing that I saw a couple months ago. I would describe the people I saw the same way, could have been a couple or brother and sister, in a grocery store at the check out, they paid though but they looked, dunno, just weirdly detached, if thats the right word.
They didnt talk to the cashier or to each other, they moved slowly and just walked out the store. I saw them walking down the street and I was staring at them and I dont know if they noticed that but I would have never even gotten the idea of walking up to them to talk to them. And I dont even know why.
I saw them again the next day, walking down the same street and never seem them again since. And I live in a small village. And we do have foreigners around here and I know what stoners look and act like but these people were just different, weird.
Their faces had no expression, they didnt smile or talk or had any type of mimic.
Dunno, was just really odd. Never seen anybody like that.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Time travelers ?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Time travelers ?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You thought they might've been aliens and you just carried on?

I would have followed them until a) I felt like an ass and went home or, b) caught them acting like aliens beyond a shadow of a doubt!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
What do yo think?

Not aliens. Time travelers. Aliens got those things on their heads.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What you saw are an alien race called "stoners."

You beat me to it DJW001. Their alien power source for that particular journey was probably exotic mushrooms.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The nerve, coming to our planet and taking food without our known currency! Who do these aliens think they are!?
If they weren't aliens my guess is that they are escaped clones, but definitely have something to do with aliens.
Damn alien experiments! Again, who do these aliens think they are?! Poor confused cloned people, we must show them compassion and next time anyone sees them trying to get food, explain to them how money works, the various ways of earning money and help them out with some spare change.
Seriously, I'm not saying they are not aliens, we don't know.
Thanks for the interesting story.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Did they leave with or without the food?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Did they leave with or without the food?

Good question. Stoners would not leave without the food.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Op which shopping center?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join