It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldiers hide under victims' beds & tables from.. Mujahideen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

You really want to know the narrative? Alright here goes so you are in a convoy you have upwards of three humvees the bastards, watch you all day and learn your presence patrol routes, (which is why you always change them if you can) sometimes they will take pop shots at you from rooftops, which often do not lead to deaths, but when the time is right and you roll by the spot that they planned,they trigger and EFP/IED which what I saw,was basically a copper filled pipe with a c4 charge behind it,or a old 155 shell and that's how they do their carnage, because they are cowards and won't put on a uniform, and fight us head up, if it's a well planned assault they may try and ambush but are quickly fought off. This pride that you are taking, this revolutionary zeal is concerning, you want to make America look weak I get it. But don't go patronizing us with SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS after such a position, stand up and say what you have to say!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Being that this is ATS, I'm sure others have already asked for more context of the video. If so, my bad.

It sounds like they are in an area being bombed...where else should they be exactly? Standing outside to help the bombers with their target practice?

Until we know more about what's actually going on, there is no way to say if they are being cowardly or, just plain smart.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
And how might the footage surfaced? What was the fate of the soldiers?

It's your OP, shouldn't you be the one providing us that info?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So, here's the thing....you are pretty new here and you may not know how things go on this site just yet.

Most here will give you a pass for your first goof or bad OP so, that's a positive.

If you are just a troll that signed up for your own agenda, members here will know pretty quickly. There tends to be a lot of smart folks around here and, none of us like a troll and we certainly don't like feeding them.

So, next time maybe try to make a post with more context and your opinion on the topic.

Nevermind.....you know exactly what you are doing. lol

You already have many threads that you have started so, meh....off with ya troll.
edit on 9-12-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

It looks and sounds to me like they are under mortar fire and are not 'hiding' under the beds,but using them in case an incoming round hits.The debris will fall on the beds instead. So I don't think they are hiding,just trying to keep from getting killed by falling material.He keeps saying "let it pass". So I am guessing they are hanging low until the mortar fire stops. The guys screaming sounds to me like he might be ME. I hear some words that sound like Farsi out of him.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
It does seem like the soldiers invaded a civilian domicile and the natives are trying to get it back.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
this is a video from years ago . these soldiers are waiting out a artillery salvo in iraq. nothing to do with Syria. BS threaad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join