It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldiers hide under victims' beds & tables from.. Mujahideen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Whose home are they in and why are they fighting Mujahedeen considering just fe years ago Obama administration was supporting Mujahedeen to overthrow Assad/Syria and eventually IRAN Lebanon Georgia Azerbaijan.. Russia ultimately?

will Mujahedeen be the 'new terror group to add to the Qaeda/IS list for 2016 and beyond as the war on terror grows? sure seems so as IS is getting old as far as the media goes.

Support your troops!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Why the heck would you hide under a bed just to scream and yell. Obviously these "soldiers" didn't play hide and seek as children.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The modern Mujahideen became active in the late 1970's during the Russian-Afgan conflict.

The word Mujahideen as a radical jihad goes back to the 1820's when Britain was still trying to control the region via their India holdings.

A lot of these radical groups have been around since the 80's only this new IS movement seems to be uniting them and that is scary.

All in all, I agree, we need to support our troops and the dangers they are about the be facing.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It all sounds like just feeding proxy wars - including the terror cells we're fighting against - in order to have a reason to terrorize and cripple longstanding sovereign nations, most millenia old (not couple centuries old bully).

link   

Where were their weapons? I don't have any context in this video drawing the conclusions you have, and the guy posting, is just wrong and premature, also where did this video come from, it's original source?

link   
Well that's one of the most zero context videos I've ever seen posted to ATS.

But I'm sure we can take you and a YouTube poster's word for what it portrays.

Oh, and pro-tip: Mujihadeen is anybody engaged in Jihad. Not one specific group of people.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I think, but I'm watching mobile so I can't be positive, that there's a weapon leaning against the blue wall locker type thing. If it is in fact a weapon, it's devoid of any rails or optics and I don't see any body armor anywhere. Looks to me like a bunch of POGs taking indirect fire on a FOB somewhere.

Who knows where though because as you and I pointed out, there's zero context beyond "I see people's feet and hear them praying."

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thought that was jihadi

So is/Qaeda can be referred collectively as Mujahedeen? Or r they not necessarily jihadis?

Does funding Holy War make one in turn Mujahedeen??

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

They could be getting mortared it's impossible to tell what is going on, hiding I don't think so. There is no context.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I would take a dare to say that the poster is the Youtube account holder. I don't believe anyone randomly finds a video with 59 views, it's not how YouTubes algorithm works.

The YouTube propaganda account is below.

Youtube Account

Here's the original, it looks like, source of the video

Posted in June 2013

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ughh the original poster has even fewer vids than the sub

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes there is you are correct I don't see any other weapons and if I had to make a bet, they are taking mortar fire and most certainly are POGs.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Good find. Troll account uses video from troll account.

I do find it hysterical that the first account named all kinds of special operations forces lol

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sometimes you lay low to keep from getting shot in the chest. If someone walks in and sprays it's usually at waist or above level. Not that I would officially know that

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

my understanding after the Mujahedeen became the taliban other jihadi's started calling themselves that.

from the wiki, cuase it's fast.

Mujahideen (Arabic: المجاهدين‎) is the plural form of mujahid (Arabic: مجاهد‎), the term for one engaged in Jihad. In English usage, it mostly referred to the guerrilla type military outfits led by the Muslim Afghan warriors in the Soviet war in Afghanistan, but now it often refers to other jihadist outfits in various countries.
Mujahideen

edit on 9-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
Ughh the original poster has even fewer vids than the sub

What are you talking about. Your video...posted today has 3000+ less views than the original posted 2 1/2 years ago.

Go away you troll.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
w

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Well that's one of the most zero context videos I've ever seen posted to ATS.

But I'm sure we can take you and a YouTube poster's word for what it portrays.

Oh, and pro-tip: Mujihadeen is anybody engaged in Jihad. Not one specific group of people.

Video only had 42 views when I watched it. Considering the title of this post and all? Makes me wonder.......

Edit:

The actual title of the video.

"So called Greatest Military in the World [America] crying after attacked by Iraqi Mujahideen"

Not sure what to do at this moment, you know see something say something? Is this a recruiting tool for ISIS? Am I joking or am I serious......
edit on 9-12-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Correct. Mujahideen is one who is engaged in holy war, or jihad.

Jihadi is also one who is engaged in holy war, or jihad. Some groups use one word, others use the other.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm just really left disgusted that a video is posted and then anti American soldier diatribe follows. Zero context, posted to make Americans look weak and then followed with.

Support your troops!

That's a threat to me considering everything this guy said.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And how might the footage surfaced? What was the fate of the soldiers?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join