It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I'm guilty. There is no trial. I am a warrior for babies."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks like someone styled his hair to look "crazy."

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He's evil!
( most of you who say this don't even believe in the concept )
He's a nut bag/case/job!
He's insane!
He's a monster!
He's an animal!
( Something none of us could live up to by comparison )
He's a POS!
( Maybe so, maybe he's all those things, maybe we all are.
But at least he isn't redundant past ad nauseam )

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

No surprise there.

He is a lone nut.

Still no evidence he was "radicalized" by videos or any specific rhetoric.

He was radicalized the same way radical muslims, buddhists, etc are radicalized. The rhetoric here can be just as bad as over there at times.

The Obama/Clinton method of radicalization by watching a video?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The CMP videos were just the icing on the cake, a grand pinnacle of political rhetoric and manipulation. Planned Parenthood and abortion staff have long been in danger because of manipulation and the rhetoric, and they continue to be in danger as you read this post.

This wasn't the first attack and until honesty and level headedness is brought to the discussion about abortion it won't be the last attack. And as history shows, future attacks will only be more devastating.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Has a history of attacking PP. Used to run around super gluing the door locks of PPs.
Screaming about "baby parts" is a direct reference to the recent BS videos created to slander PP.

This country doesn't have a Muslim problem. it has a Christian problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: plaindoughnut

I think this country has an either - or problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
a reply to: amazing

So far I haven't read anything about him shouting "Praise Jesus!" or anything.
Dude is effed in the head. Doesn't seem to be about religion or part of a terrorist culture. Or linked to organizations known for terrorist activity.
There are big differences between this guy and the Farook's.

He's definitely a Christian though...and was, in my opinion based on what he said, radicalized by right wing media. You can be radicalized by feeling like a victim and then having hate and rhetoric streamed at you every day.

I'm not saying that all Christians are radicals or that all right wing media sources are evil. We need some left leaning and some right leaning media to keep both sides honest, but there's a big difference between right leaning media and Hate and propaganda the likes of which Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter spread. I'm just using those two for an example.

I think this guy is a Christian Radical just as the Farooks were muslim Radicals. If we're going to ban all Muslims, we should also ban all Christians until we get this radicalism under control.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The CMP videos were just the icing on the cake, a grand pinnacle of political rhetoric and manipulation. Planned Parenthood and abortion staff have long been in danger because of manipulation and the rhetoric, and they continue to be in danger as you read this post.

This wasn't the first attack and until honesty and level headedness is brought to the discussion about abortion it won't be the last attack. And as history shows, future attacks will only be more devastating.

They hyperbole, it clutters the screen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join