It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamophobe Behind Trump’s Hate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
To tell you the truth I blame Obama partially for Trump.

His lame inaction against ISIS only leads to Trumps….you have to be decisive against evil or it will get worse. People will overreact and it just adds to the problem.

Obama claims to be wise but he’s not wise at all. He like Trump is playing a dangerous game with peoples lives and the country.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: sbreckley

Great post. I'm a Trump supporter, so to some on here, I hate everybody except white anglo-saxons even though in reality I just want foreigners blocked from entry until we figure out this current terrorist crisis, and I want people here legally if they're from Mexico/South America. Many people here legally hate the illegals for cheating their way here and they feel the same way I do, and your co-worker does.

Dude, the lying and cheating. Wow, perhaps you should look to our political theater. Their masters at it. And while the finger points to some poor individual, the political class laughs all the way to the bank; literally, while the citizens are disoriented with everything other than fixing our system of governance and finding solutions.

If you want change, it don't start with Joe or Jose crossing the border, it starts with our out of control government paving the way for things we point or fingers at.

Fix that first. Nothing will change until corruption inside the government is addressed. However, the longer the charade goes on, and people believe each other are the problem, solutions will be stifled and the political ruling elite continue the con.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: LSU0408

Obama has the sense enough to disown him

That's the difference

Ha! Yeah... He'd only been his best pal and listened to him for 20 years. Lemme guess, Wright had just started talking about damning America right before obama "angrily" disowned him, amirite? Lol.... I bet the previous 19 years and 11 months, Wright was a perfect angel and didn't have one angry word to say about America or anything else. Pff

IMO, he continues to support its tenants, and that is why we see what is happening in America today. His transformation of America is based on this Liberation Theology mixed in with his politics. Can't wait till his term is up.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

They all fall under that category. Well, especially the Republiphobic one. Nice word.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

edit on 12/10/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: nm not worth it

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep. Funny how suddenly that crowd defends religion... They imprisoned the little chubby gal in Kentucky over her religion. I don't want to hear any of them crushing grapes about religion now.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yep. Funny how suddenly that crowd defends religion... They imprisoned the little chubby gal in Kentucky over her religion. I don't want to hear any of them crushing grapes about religion now.

3---2---1--- Waiting for the "What have you got against fat women!!!" crowd to pick that little snippet out and blow it up into some kind of "phobe" accusation against you. LOL!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That's the difference

Ha! Yeah... He'd only been his best pal and listened to him for 20 years. Lemme guess, Wright had just started talking about damning America right before obama "angrily" disowned him, amirite? Lol.... I bet the previous 19 years and 11 months, Wright was a perfect angel and didn't have one angry word to say about America or anything else. Pff

I won’t defend Obama of course, since I'm one of his most virulent critics, but at least he did denounce the minister, something Trump has never done, that is retract things when he did wrong or does wrong or speaks lunacy or just lies as he does so often

That’s the sign of a dangerous person

For those who have chosen the dark side, it gets hot

Trump will lead you to misfortune, I guarantee it!

If you oppose Obama then you know how hungry people were for a change when he came along. This is the same story, but it's the other side craving change, and making America what it was pre-obama. That's why Trump is so popular. If he leads us to misfortune, I'll be the first denouncing him and eating crow. But until that happens, I believe he's our best bet. UNLESS a couple other candidates catch on to his popularity and what makes him so popular.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

Great post. I'm a Trump supporter, so to some on here, I hate everybody except white anglo-saxons even though in reality I just want foreigners blocked from entry until we figure out this current terrorist crisis, and I want people here legally if they're from Mexico/South America. Many people here legally hate the illegals for cheating their way here and they feel the same way I do, and your co-worker does.

Dude, the lying and cheating. Wow, perhaps you should look to our political theater. Their masters at it. And while the finger points to some poor individual, the political class laughs all the way to the bank; literally, while the citizens are disoriented with everything other than fixing our system of governance and finding solutions.

If you want change, it don't start with Joe or Jose crossing the border, it starts with our out of control government paving the way for things we point or fingers at.

Fix that first. Nothing will change until corruption inside the government is addressed. However, the longer the charade goes on, and people believe each other are the problem, solutions will be stifled and the political ruling elite continue the con.

What is the first step to fixing the corruption within the government? I'm all for fixing that.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That's the difference

IMO, he continues to support its tenants, and that is why we see what is happening in America today. His transformation of America is based on this Liberation Theology mixed in with his politics. Can't wait till his term is up.

I think he's done exactly how he planned. He was smart enough to know that he'd get a pass on every mistake he made, and every finger he pointed. I just hop we can truly revert America back to what it used to be. From healthcare to race relations to the value of the dollar.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

3---2---1--- Waiting for the "What have you got against fat women!!!" crowd to pick that little snippet out and blow it up into some kind of "phobe" accusation against you. LOL!

I'm like Trump, words will never hurt me

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

What is the first step to fixing the corruption within the government? I'm all for fixing that.

Exposure...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Valerie Jarret has run the country for seven years. She is an Iranian born communist sympathizer with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

People have to go through her to get to the President. She decides policy. She threatened people and the threats were carried out (IRS).

Yet, we should worry about Trump because for the last few months he put an (R) after his name?

Did you have any concern for the radicals in the White House for the last decade (nearly) that have weakened our nation at every opportunity?

Why worry now? Is that one letter that scary to you? If so, wait until February and the (R) will be gone. Promise.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Okay. Trump will hurt you, though. He'll hurt all of us....
and anyway, there's no way he's winning this election.

It's all staged - do you really not see that?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Yeah but how much do you have to expose? First you have to get the loyal followers to believe and I just don't think that will ever happen at this point, because some could eat a baby on live television and lie and say it was a look-a-like, with blood on the corner of their mouth, and they will be believed. So how do you get past that for the exposure?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What if it's not hate but common sense??

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Okay. Trump will hurt you, though. He'll hurt all of us....
and anyway, there's no way he's winning this election.

It's all staged - do you really not see that?

Well I can't lie, I don't know what to believe anymore as far as the federal government is concerned. So I wouldn't be surprised one way or the other if this was all staged.

I don't think he'd hurt us though. I'll never be convinced that Trump is more harmful or dangerous than obama.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Okay, but, Obama is not running.
That's over.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Common sense only exists on one side of the isle.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Okay, but, Obama is not running.
That's over.

Right, so I don't see Trump hurting me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join