It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows Israeli commandos save Islamic militants from the Syrian warzone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
SOURCE: The Daily Mail UK

SNIPPET:

Saving their sworn enemy: Heartstopping footage shows Israeli commandos rescuing wounded men from Syrian warzone - but WHY are they risking their lives for Islamic militants? Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... n-enemies.html#ixzz3tmdyXDW0 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wow just Wow. This shows Israel providing medical support for ISIS fighters in Syria. I know the hate Assad but now that it is revealed they are buying Islamic State oil and now this I am wondering just how good of an ally would provide not just material support but combat medical services under cover of darkness. Who is ISIS/ISIL really working for anyway?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Stories like this remind me me that theres is good people everywhere.
edit on 8-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Stories like this remind me me that theres is good people everywhere.

Second that.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

The notion that this is done purely for humanitarian reasons is absurd.

Take one look at Gaza and it is clear what kind of humanitarians the Israeli government/IDF represent.

Daesh has been working with the Israeli government for a long time, it does not take much to call Daesh fighters "moderate rebels" or the mythical "free Syrian army".

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What exactly is the difference between an anti-Assad rebel and ISIS?

Israel is openly admitting its helping rebels and fanatics and going across the border to support them.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The report says this is an on going operation since 2013. I guess the US press and the administration just think this is dandy and no need to worry the US citizens about this. 2,000 fighters patched up at a cost of $8.7 million over that 3 year period.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
What exactly is the difference between an anti-Assad rebel and ISIS?

Israel is openly admitting its helping rebels and fanatics and going across the border to support them.

I'll finish your post for you...

How else will Israel defend their upcoming onslaught on Arabs..? If there's no crime there can be no retribution.

Well said Agit8d..!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Well is it really a surprise? A lot of Muslim combatants want Israel wiped off the map, yet Israel is helping them? Can you figure that out? Here is a hint, it's called kicking the hornets nest. You give a psychopath a gun and see what they do with it, if he points it at you and pulls the trigger, take him out. You get the answer you're looking for, but to be sure, patch him up, and do the test a second time. If he pulls the trigger again, then you know he is crazy. You got your proof.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gimphnoid

Can you figure that out?

I can do more...I can post the same interpretation before you can.

Here's a hint, don't plagiarize, or if you do, be a little more slick about it.

edit on 8-12-2015 by BestinShow because: Take out some wording

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Seems to me Israel gets along with both Turkey and Sadia Arabia. What's to think about?

You have SA, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Qatar and what seems grudgingly Egypt and Pakistan. These are US/NATO conscripts against:

Syria, Iran, Palestine, Lebanon (parts) and Iraq with the support of Russia.

All for the sake of a uni-polar world galvanized by the petro-dollar, it's pipeline and the military to back it up.

Their terrorists for our terrorists. We keep turning a blind eye that # will be here at our doorstep (probably where it belongs) and foreign nations will be dropping aramament packages and supplies for us to kill each other.

But hey, on a more serious note I heard someone broke into Simon Cowell's house and scared him while in other news Trump was being......Trump.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

I beg your pardon, I don't see where plagiarism has occurred, not even once. I was only agreeing. No need for the foul language.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gimphnoid

Your post seemed condescending, which I can normally accept, but you brought nothing new to the Table...just repeated what I alluded to, but with more consonants and vowels.

If I got wrong, my bad...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, there was a report a few years ago saying that ISIS was run by a Jew. It would make sense for Israel to create or support them as a way to draw Arabs from all over to fight there and then get the US to take them out.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It has been no real secret the Israel has been supporting a variety of groups along a buffer zone along its border. So long as they are fighting ISIS and Assad and not the Druze the Israeli's see them as the lesser of three evils. Not long ago ISIS made a push into these zones towards the Israeli border where the Druze have been holding the line. Before they were stopped it looked likely Israel was going to take direct action if covert action had not worked.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The cognitive dissonance is astounding here!

The Daily Mail go in with these Israeli soldiers, clearly with permission to publish an article and photos, and it's proof that Israel is in cahoots with ISIS, but wait, the Daily Mail is MSM, and we're not to believe a word that of the MSM. And oh what, this top secret partnership between Israel and ISIS just got exposed by the MSM Daily Mail who were invited.....

My brain hurts.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
OP why are you trying to twist and manipulate the story?
It is no secret that Israel supports the rebels and gives medical aid to pretty much anybody that approaches the border.
By most part these are rebels fighting Asad and Hizballa. Sometimes even Syrian soldiers.
ISIS is not even close to the border. Check the map in your post -

Does this looks like ISIS fighters to you?

Israel has a strategic interest in helping anybody that fights Asad, Hizballa, or ISIS.
Don't see a problem with that.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

I'm not twisting anything, but you certainly cherry picked the one clear image in the news item showing a woman with a child. The entire balance of images show wounded Islamic militant fighters being patched up and as the article states returned to the fight after treatment. I get that this is in the state of Israel's interest. I do not accept any distinction between these groups. In point of fact the journalists that wrote this piece were only allowed access on the condition that they do not ask any of the wounded Islamic militant fighters what their allegiances are.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I do not accept any distinction between these groups.

The war in Syria is a mess of different participants and interests.
I know it's complex, but squeezing every party in this war under "Islamic militants" is just ignoring reality.

In any case, the Islamic militants that fighting in this war are ISIS and Jabhat al nusra, which are not even close to the border.

Use your brain, even if your crazy hypothesis was true, do you really think that Israel would allow reporters to take pictures and make a story about IDF soldiers helping out ISIS??

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

News is perception engineering. What that desired perception is in this case is likely to show the courageous humanitarian efforts that the State of Israel is providing to their so called sworn enemies. It is good PR and it controls the perception in a way that suits the state.

top topics

join