It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Who Blamed Planned Parenthood For Their Shooting Now Faces Recall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Why don't we have more recalls?
If you lie to get a job in the regular world you get trouble so shouldn't politics be the same? If you tell a bunch of lies to get elected and then do the exact opposite you should be recalled.
We should have a total recall and start over, and when the new ones start to lie we recall their a $$ too.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
If you lie to get a job in the regular world you get trouble so shouldn't politics be the same? If you tell a bunch of lies to get elected and then do the exact opposite you should be recalled.
We should have a total recall and start over, and when the new ones start to lie we recall their a $$ too.

Some positions and districts don't allow recalls.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

We should have recalls for POTUS. Can you imagine how much better things would be if the PEOPLE had the ability to recall the President. We could have recalled Bush and Obama.

I am liking this the more I think about it...good suggestion.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith
originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

This is a psychologically mature woman right here.

Truth hurts.

Smart and courageous. Love her.

lololol

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yeah, but notice how the usual PC crowd says to just ignore it?
Hypocrites much?

I actually did that on purpose. Insisting on an apology from the PC crowd, who, will always feel justified in hurling insults, as long as it's not directed at something they believe in.
And it worked.

edit on 8-12-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well they did succeed in giving her much more publicity and possibly making her a hero or martyr for some.

I never heard of her or her statement until now. And probably never would have if not for this recall publicity.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think I've come to the conclusion that our country is screwed simply because anyone and everyone who actually gives a darn about the important issue are hypocritical to the point that reason is thrown out the window!!!

conservatives complain about calling a person a fat redneck, but well, they seem to have no problem trying to stereotype anyone wanting an abortion, or even birth control, as being a teenage unmarried whore. and single moms are often protrayed as being lazy and fat. both sides seem to like to stereotype people with certain unfavorable characterists hoping to sway the audience to their line of reasoning.....

unfortunately, it also distorts the truth and therefore makes finding solutions next to impossible.

now let's look at the lady's statement, which basically was that violence begets violence... that since PP does something that some see as violent, well they opened the door for some crazy shooter to come in and start shooting the place up....

okay, let's say that we all accept this reasoning.... then why is it wrong for the liberals to say the same thing when it comes to terrorism? violence begets violence. we've spend probably close to a century in their homelands, propping up ruthless dictators, dropping bomb on their children, going into their countries with enough firepower to destroy their countries three times over really. violence begets violence, we've opened the door for some of their crazies to come here and blow things up!!!

same reasoning!!!! one can't be right, without them both being right.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yeah, but notice how the usual PC crowd says to just ignore it?
Hypocrites much?

I actually did that on purpose. Insisting on an apology from the PC crowd, who, will always feel justified in hurling insults, as long as it's not directed at something they believe in.
And it worked.

Right...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

In fact, she won by just 106 votes of a total of 18,858 votes cast in 2014 and succeeds Democrat Jenice May, which means the district has a high Democratic or left-leaning population. The duo working on the recall only need 5,000 signatures to oust the vile state representative

Am i reading this right; It only takes a quarter of the voting public to overturn a vote in this area?

That doesn't seem right

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ButsDuge

I think that it's might be more like that's how many are needed to bring a recall to a vote...
but, then my state doesn't allow recalls, so I may be wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That would make more sense

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

What ever what is the matter with people watch the video of little babies coming out and some dr....lol
just snipping their spinal cord with scissors then find out they chop up the little babies
and sell their body parts .
Then have a video come out and show some lady stuff her face with salad and talk about
chopping the babies and selling the parts like she selling car parts .
And people think that some lady who said you practice violence like this expect violence back
and she is wrong .lol God help us.
I dont agree with what the shooters did but if you watch the video of the dr taking out little babies i mean arms feet hands eyes ect......not just zygote eggs ..........well that is a violent act .And violence begets violence

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join