It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Who Blamed Planned Parenthood For Their Shooting Now Faces Recall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

JoAnn Windholz, a Republican representing Commerce City, is an idiot..At least in my opinion.. Shortly after a fat hillbilly Peeping tom shot up a PP clinic, killing 3 people, Windholz was firing away on Facebook.

“The true instigator of this violence and all violence at any Planned Parenthood facility is Planned Parenthood themselves.” Sauce

She later deleted and refined the comment in a release to the Colorado Independent.

“Violence is never the answer but we must start pointing out who is the real culprit. The true instigator of this violence and all violence at any pph [Planned Parenthood] facility, is pph themselves. Violence begets violence. So pph, YOU STOP THE VIOLENCE INSIDE YOUR WALLS.” Sauce

“Planned Parenthood has no shame,” Windholz said. “These facts and overall mission of the abortion industry would easily send anyone over the hill who wasn’t rational.” more sauce

Steven Cohn and Naomi Hatfield met in the comments of the Colorado Independent piece and immediately organized a recall. As of writing this, the petition is short 2,000 signatures of 50,000. Their GoFundme has already marched past it's original goal of $2,000 and steadily climbing towards $10,000.

And it seems as if the recall is entirely possible. Windholz won by a very, very slim margin according to Ballotpedia. In fact, she won by just 106 votes of a total of 18,858 votes cast in 2014 and succeeds Democrat Jenice May, which means the district has a high Democratic or left-leaning population. The duo working on the recall only need 5,000 signatures to oust the vile state representative — so it seems ousting Windholz is within grasp.

The new look of democracy. I kinda like it.

edit on 8-12-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed ALL-CAPS. MOD NOTE: The Use Of All Caps In Thread Titles

edit on 8-12-2015 by TheAmazingYeti because: Fixed Words.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti
I hope they do get her recalled. You would think a public official had more sense, even if those crazy thoughts crossed her mind.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

fat hillbilly

So let's be offended, but start off by being a bigot. I, as a Southerner, am offended by your use of "hillbilly" as an insult. I demand an apology for your insensitivity.
And when are you people going to get tired of party politics? They're all idiots.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You would think a public official had more sense...

You must have different experience in politics than me. I would never accuse a politician of having sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

fat hillbilly

Wow, bad form for an ATS member to use bigoted name calling...I expect better on ATS and think a retraction and apology is in order.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

This is a psychologically mature woman right here.

Truth hurts.

Smart and courageous. Love her.

edit on 8-12-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed excessive quote.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Arent ats people cute, lets not talk about this lady, lets show outrage at how the op was writin, dont change ats, you guys bring me hours of laughter.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

fat hillbilly

Wow, bad form for an ATS member to use bigoted name calling...I expect better on ATS and think a retraction and apology is in order.

Fat hillbilly is a compliment coming from jealous skeletal citybobbers.

No one apologise. Please.

Smh

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Great so let's all start using slurs and derogatory terms. I guess that works until someone insults a group you actually care about.
edit on 2015/12/8 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

fat hillbilly

Wow, bad form for an ATS member to use bigoted name calling...

Mark this day, dude, because I agree with you. I got taken to task by an ATS member for using 'redneck' in a pejorative manner. He was right...and I don't do that any more.
As to the OP? Yes, sometimes democracy rears its ugly head and bites these fools right in the arse.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Bigoted OP... "Fat hillbilly"

Good way to get your biased and prejudiced point across.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Really the outrage, its not the first op and it wont be the last one where people are outraged by certain words.

Now back on the topic.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Shortly after a fat hillbilly shot up PP clinic, killing 3 people, Windholz was firing away on Facebook

Yeah all 'hillbillies' are art dealers and have college degrees.

He was an independent art dealer with a degree in public administration from a Midwestern college, she said, who struck deals with artists, mostly Southern ones, who painted Charleston, S.C., street scenes, Old South plantation tableaus, magnolias and pictures of the Citadel campus. He tended to buy the rights to paintings, commission 1,000 or so prints, then market and sell the prints and keep the proceeds.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Given some of the details about his past, he sounds sort of the like he had wealthy relatives who kind of swept him under the rug and were embarrassed by him. I think American Thinker had a piece about what they dug up on him.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
Bigoted OP... "Fat hillbilly"

Good way to get your biased and prejudiced point across.

Fixed it.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Great so let's all start using slurs and derogatory terms. I guess that works until someone insults a group you actually care about.

I seem to remember you having NO problem with mascots named "redskins".

Maybe I'll say to you what you say to them.

GROW A DAMN PAIR!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Shortly after a fat hillbilly shot up PP clinic, killing 3 people, Windholz was firing away on Facebook

Yeah all 'hillbillies' are art dealers and have college degrees.

He was an independent art dealer with a degree in public administration from a Midwestern college, she said, who struck deals with artists, mostly Southern ones, who painted Charleston, S.C., street scenes, Old South plantation tableaus, magnolias and pictures of the Citadel campus. He tended to buy the rights to paintings, commission 1,000 or so prints, then market and sell the prints and keep the proceeds.

www.nytimes.com...

Obviously he's super successful and things are working out.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: theonenonlyone

I think people have had enough of the PC BS and are simply past the point of caring. People need to toughen up and stop being offended by everything. I have been called every name you can imagine during my lifetime and it really doesn't bother me because I don't choose to be offended.

Believe it or not it isn't the offender's problem...how people react to something is entirely up to them so I guess I would say tough luck.

Kinda being a little bit of a hypocrite aren't we?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

fat hillbilly

So let's be offended, but start off by being a bigot. I, as a Southerner, am offended by your use of "hillbilly" as an insult. I demand an apology for your insensitivity.
And when are you people going to get tired of party politics? They're all idiots.

Uhh, didn't you just say this yesterday?

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Spider879

And those precious snowflakes would fall apart. Remember, just walking toward them is called micro aggression.

And people honestly wonder why I have no hope for the future. GOD I can't even articulate my disgust at these types. Pathetic, self proclaimed, eternal victims.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Double standards much?

edit on 8-12-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join