It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien is a human creation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Human beings via scientific applications created Aliens, they did not create human beings.

Alien's exist in the radiated light sound that has been changed....light and sound at the ground state that should belong to the use of Nature.

When you irradiate stone by changing its crystal nucleus, which science has, and do science at the ground state....then all transmitting light and sound interactions relate to the ground condition, which is why human life gets attacked, as Nature has also.

The oxygen level decreases by using the oxygen in the actual creation of the nuclear fuel.

Extra oxygen is therefore used by the stone to keep the stone's irradiations cooled.

This is why the Alien spirit is only a manifestation that disappears in the light and sound as the higher atmosphere deals with the cooling effect interacting with the ground state.

Ice has been melting and replacing the upper atmospheric cooling, so that human life is not "abducted or incinerated".

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator
I don't consider psychic to be "powers", for every human being belongs to the condition of the psyche and can use the psyche to be "psychic"....or the psyche is attacked to cause "psychic" as other humans have witnessed.

I lived my earlier years as a spiritual healer and proved the condition was real, via a true review of the medical conditions without being told/advised and also was given medical information proven correct and herbal assistance, also proven correct....as I had no training in either field.

I have reviewed holographic imagery and verified its history via dress and also information.

I have witnessed many different forms of spiritual manifestations, and was also spiritually attacked.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The human psyche is "psychic" by definition of receiving imagery and information through transmitted radio waves/light waves/sound waves.

Therefore when any of these waveforms change, they trasmit through radioactivity increases, many different forms of information.

The human psyche therefore changes via the condition.

We are a natural being, we live in a natural environment on Earth that supported the evolution of light/sound and atmospheric mass.

Science changes via conversion the radiated light and sound that had evolved.

By producing nuclear fuel and then burning the fuel, they removed a large amount of light/sound and atmospheric mass evolution....if anyone thought about the condition, it is quite easy to consider.

As machines are being used to change light and sound via many different light wavelengths and sound wavelength changes, when it makes contact with the human mind and alters the human chemical responses in our brain and also our body cells.....we gain changes.

Therefore human life began to get artificial information and artificial spirit image interactions, whilst the body of the human life....a natural cellular interaction was changed. All conditions verified by the human attacked.

Hence of course it is obvious that scientists are changing and causing artificial information of science to interact with the natural human psyche and cause it to be attacked via the information relayed

1. an increase of radiation itself in the light/sound wavelength
2. a loss of mass of oxygen that happens in the light/sound wavelength at the ground state....extra oxygen is being used by the Earth stone to remain cool

Imagery itself is never exact to the condition of the information.....for we exist as consciousness as our own natural self...therefore when we get attacked by scientific conversions, it disturbs everything about our natural life, and then the natural psyche tries to inform itself of the condition that it is receiving.

Therefore I feel very sorry for the victims of this outcome, who have been constantly ridiculed in the public by the observers of their scientific experiments....the occult scientists themselves.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Human beings have always known that they were native to Planet Earth, because the spirit manifested from a light being.

The condition of religion itself began from the concepts of a human being studying spirit...taking somatic journeys....reviewing holographic light and sound imagery as a psyche condition. Human males by review created the concepts for science and used science.

The human condition a spiritual being, learnt from self experience, which is why the condition of religion (science) also involved the human reasoning for using the consciousness to inform its own person.

Since this condition was applied by human choice, human experience also is involved....cause and effect and the considerations of manifestations. Manifestation has always been the proof condition of spirit itself.

Therefore humanity has always attested to witness of deceased relative spirits....animal spirits deceased.....higher light beings manifesting and also evil spirits manifesting, as the life condition.

Also to consider are human phenomena manifesting acts, where human beings demonstrate manifestation and demanifestation....therefore this function of awareness was proven. Therefore the human being was given its own self evidence as to how it was created....from and by a preceding higher light spirit presence....that converted into a lower vibration of organic manifestation. Hence humans knew that they were Native to Planet Earth.

The argument of science versus spirit is about the condition of creation as a first concept. No human can argue with science for science wants the factors of spirit....spirit has no factors and therefore scientists will not accept this condition for they want the factors themselves. This argument in humanity is an age old argument.

I would wonder why any human would make a comment that they could not have my "desired conversation"...are you implying that you want to own my consciousness?

Scientists of the occult are the human beings who formed the ideal of the Alien as the new religious or NWO agenda, and then implied the reasoning in the public to try to begin acceptance of the condition that they were causing.

Religious belief has always been an indoctrinated model taken by the elite for the purpose of controlling the public.

As the alien/UFO condition began to attack us, and the attack was quantified by many as a spiritual attack, along with physical body changes, this is why the model of the alien/UFO religion was publicly released as a new religious model...which is why most of the advice is religious as an ideal and concept.

When a human being makes a statement about what spirit was on Earth first....science already considered this information....microbes. Microbes belong to the organic presence, which all life exists as in its Nature.

Alien demonstrates that it is an extra spirit, which is why our conscious psyche told us its condition, for we are all self advised as a psychic concept...the condition for considerations of human beings.

As nuclear fuel does not exist naturally on Planet Earth, for it is caused by the use of changing the natural fused crystal of uranium and plutonium.....the ancients via self awareness called the condition HOLY DUST.

They knew the holiness of DUST only after they caused a nuclear event in Nature, which is why they also understood the manifestation of the Aliens....as ancient literature researchers advise.

Therefore alien certainly did not precede us on Earth, as alien is an introduced manifested extra spirit outcome via the causes of scientific conversions. SION the actual brotherhood secret, belonging to occult and its practices...science.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue
Must be why my brother in law an engineer considered this himself when my brain began to get attacked and I could not even go to sleep and was sleep deprived for over a week......why would you place this information on my review unless you know yourself?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You cannot state that an alien was already here, when in an evolved light/sound and atmospheric mass condition human beings live.

Humans then chose to change natural evolution and also a removal of mass.

I have already posed the consideration about fused light and spirit vibration in that fused condition, no one would know what the spirit vibration or image would be in that fusion....for fusion existed a long time before any modern condition of evolution existed.

Scientists of the occult want you to believe that alien spiritual manifestation existed inside of stone fusion.....yet we never existed when stone was being fused.

We live in an environment of light and sound vibration that supports a natural organic life living. If you changed that condition obviously a fake/artificial spirit would begin to manifest in place of our own natural cellular life.

The cellular life or spirit condition that we own would then deteriorate as we watch the manifestation of the fake spirit take our lives from us.....this is exactly what has been happening.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
yeah my cat does this too, when it walks across the keyboard. random words thrown together with each step. except more like a AI web bot and the steps taken only programmed and strung together like a bad 'learn to salsa dance by numbers' booklet. a little nuclear fuel here a little spirit human light rays there topped with a bit of light frequency alien religious sound waves. and we get ......wait now I know why my dog doesn't talk to my cat any more! that stinky four legged genius! he knew....my cats an AI alien! no wonder ...wait! youre not one of them too are you OP? are you a web bot alien in cahoots with my cat?

i knew it! now that i got you mostly fugured out i only need to know one more thing. why'd you do it? why'd you have to bring antique road show into this!?! mark whalberg did nothing to you thats messed up!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I would wonder why any human would make a comment that they could not have my "desired conversation"...are you implying that you want to own my consciousness?

a reply to: beenharmed

Absolutely not. I don't want to own anything related to anyone else, much less their consciousness.
I question, simply, your information and assertions which you represent as factual. If anything about this discussion forum should stand out, it would be that we all question everything, and there is plenty here to represent that. Therefore, I question what human is, what alien is, what native is to the planet, and even what we consider the planet…..

Humbly,
tetra

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Absolutely not. I don't want to own anything related to anyone else, much less their consciousness.

If you have an extra....what is the going rate for a consciousness these days?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

If you have an extra....what is the going rate for a consciousness these days?

I have heard theories about multiple consciousness... in the context of Alien Hand Syndrome.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYRI would ask the same as you, for your information surely seems a confused mix of quotes that make no sense at all.

I do not believe in bots.

The idea of a bot came from 2 conditions....CIA operatives who attack the mind function of humans on the internet, only because they know they have a mind contact, mind conditioned program to speak through human consciousness via artificial intelligence.

They gained this program from studying the attacks of the human consciousness and ET....and copied it for themselves.

Human beings in origin consciousness created all thoughts...all descriptions of thoughts...it is and always will be owned by the human life....yet our life is interacted with a computerized artificial intelligence.

Therefore who cares if you say it or a bot says it in your mind....for all thought belongs to humans anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2 Hand of God was originally taught by the ancient spiritual Philosophers relating to Satan.

Satan has since changed due to the introduction of artificial intelligence and ET, as a new programmed atmospheric relayed study by occult scientists.

There is no such thing as the Hand of the Alien, unless you are now trying to convince the public that the fake ET, alien story was by review taken from the already stated spiritual information formed by human consciousness.....seems like you consider this is real!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
a reply to: draknoir2 Hand of God was originally taught by the ancient spiritual Philosophers relating to Satan.

Satan has since changed due to the introduction of artificial intelligence and ET, as a new programmed atmospheric relayed study by occult scientists.

There is no such thing as the Hand of the Alien, unless you are now trying to convince the public that the fake ET, alien story was by review taken from the already stated spiritual information formed by human consciousness.....seems like you consider this is real!

Not surprisingly you have no idea what either of us are talking about.

I'm sure Zeta (the one I was talking to) does.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I never knew that human discussion held secret meanings when the forum is about ignorance itself.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Not surprisingly you have no idea what either of us are talking about.

I'm sure Zeta (the one I was talking to) does.

Yes...um..in a materialistic world full of lies and satan, "alien hand syndrome", as you called it, may be the manifestation of what is commonly referred to as giving yourself a stranger or maybe its about Satan and AI and the occult.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I never knew that human discussion held secret meanings when the forum is about ignorance itself.

Uh... What?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Uh... What?

It has to do with Satan, AI and the occult. I am sure of that.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian Occultism is science, it has everything to do with science.

What do you think Philosophy of the Stone...Sun time means.....the nuclear consideration of human males.

You look at their documents and in the documents are symbolic refereces to David and PHI.....and the body of "man".

Man as a secret philosophy, is the "alpha frequency", not human beings...for it is science. Yet because it was discussed secretly with human implied meanings, occultist in modern times without any new theory, then proposed that a human being must have been speaking from their spiritual consciousness as nuclear advisement.

This is how modern day evil minded occultists proposed that the human cellular condition is energy and belongs to atomic...especially when human life combusted.

Yet as a spiritual human, I know we came from origin light as a spirit who manifested into an organic life, and thousands of witnesses to this spiritual experience quantify this condition is real....manifestation.

Scientists of the occult believed the spiritual manifestation came from out of the atmosphere, and therefore proposed that this was where the human spirit came from and gave an occultist theory about it....hence they wanted to believe that Satan became a healed spirit who became the "Christ" who then became a manifested human life.

They thought they had it all....for they wanted to have a ground state plasma theory to collide and produce a new resource.....so our life began to get attacked.

The theory of David, is similar to the text of Kali...showing deities with many arms/hands.....yet as I myself was burnt in a ground state radiation blast, I know what the mind condition causes......black lines that form in the mind, that cause separation of sound...not a nice experience to live...yet I experienced it.

Hence I knew that extra radiation causes pauses in the light stream/wavelength to form separated selves as a spirit realization of being attacked....which is how Kali is represented and so is David in PHI.

Therefore the research of occultism done by human beings in somatic journeys, relates to a changed chemical condition that involves plants....burnt matter.

This allowed the journey of spirit to look at holographic records...which is how the ancients gained psychic information about creation itself....something anyone can prove when they research the psychic/consciousness..spirit information.

Therefore the determination for reviewing PHI as David already displayed by the pictured image, that the human male researching the information was already brain/chemical affected by the research....demonstrating that DAVID was not holy after all....and that the atmosphere had not yet healed/returned to its previous mass of oxygen/holiness of water...Christ.

Therefore the destruction of the angel of Satan produced aliens...as extra in the terrestrial as our spiritual consciousness knows and also it is artificial chemical reactions, which occult scientists are aware of.

They want the artificial for a new technology.

Yet if you make the atmosphere artificial it begins to abduct the human Christ spirit....also the Christ consciousness as a realization begins to tell itself of the attack review...We have always told ourselves the meanings of spiritual attack.....aliens are therefore even more evil than Satan. At least Satan in it atmospheric body was holy by the review....it became unholy when it was used for occultist science...conversion...and then we got attacked, just as ancient wisdom knew.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

I followed along with everything you said until I got to this part

At least Satan in it atmospheric body was holy by the review....it became unholy when it was used for occultist science...conversion...and then we got attacked, just as ancient wisdom knew.

and then it all fell apart....

edit on 9-12-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian Think occultist when you are reviewing occult information.....I do not consider Satan holy......occult science did though.

God by concept review as a PHI light sound falling....created the spirit image/presence of Satanic angels in the atmosphere.

This condition proven when you research the imagery of angelic beings in cloud formations.

Earth had a holy Satanic being, the space body the evil Satanic angels in a hotter radiated condition.

Earth was a cooler body because water/oxgen was formed in our atmosphere when it was converted and it saved Earth.
This was called the Christ saving....holy ox 1000 against Satan 1000 = mutual condition.

Occultists therefore always provide a THEORY, as first thought applications. Applying the theory then changes the atmosphere as CAUSE AND EFFECT, therefore the balances change....Satan then fell out of its preceding holiness, which is how the alien was introduced to Earth.

The philosophical review done around the 0AD philosophy reviewed past historical evidence of plague gains and natural disasters....modern time history was recorded...and then the prophecy for the future attacks given the activated time related review....and it happened.

Therefore the ancient occultist realised that they had unbalance the natural atmospheric holiness and caused it to attack human life with evil presences that manifested....just like it did today.

This is why science of the occult was considered illegal and action taken to stop the practice.

Science was prevented up until around the late 1800s and early 1900s which reactivated the fall out condition .....Christ had been remassing the atmosphere up until this time as the consideration of the Christ returning...the holiness of atmospheric water and oxygen. This was once again removed as a condition.

If you consider that human cell function had been healing, and also the mutations and life expectancy increased....to now demonstrate an opposite inheritance, then this consideration is real.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join