It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Canadian Perspective on U.S. and Guns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Help society elevate the poor, enforce the laws that exist already, create mandatory civil service, increase law enforcement, stop giving money to the ME, get out of the ME.

Education is key in all those items. I fail to see why you keep insisting I don't understand when I have been stating the same thing you have since the beginning.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: luthier

Help society elevate the poor, enforce the laws that exist already, create mandatory civil service, increase law enforcement, stop giving money to the ME, get out of the ME.

Education is key in all those items. I fail to see why you keep insisting I don't understand when I have been stating the same thing you have since the beginning.

How so? What does math and science have to do with what politicians need to do with leadership right now? It's important in the long run yeah but first we have to pass the legislation to do it. Right now the discussion is all about guns and nothing about these things.

Most people didn't care until the middle class started getting effected by gun violence in the 90's.

None of those things require any gun control and 2nd amendment tie ups.
edit on 7-12-2015 by luthier because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join