It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12.05 BREAKING NEWS: Turkey Detains 4 Russian Ships in Black Sea

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I think the countries that joined NATO or the EU are accountable to their citizens and not a putin temper tantrum. Ironic russia claims only syrians can choose their fate while other counties cant. If putin werent such a whiny little bitch he might have more friends.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

You forgot to add harrassment of Turkish Businesmen at the airports & ports ; raiding student dormitories where Turkish students are intimidated .

If you asked nicely Erdogan would probably sell you Byzantine ; no need for a war Istanbul .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

You forgot to add harrassment of Turkish Businesmen at the airports & ports ; raiding student dormitories where Turkish students are intimidated .

If you asked nicely Erdogan would probably sell you Byzantine ; no need for a war Istanbul .

Personally I dont mind about Byzantio and what I ve said, I told you in the past as well, we are not the ones who will do war with you and kill you.

Your country always try to throw some fireworks as they did today!! Look its all yours link, whatever happens to turkey, is going to be because of your actions, you will bring it into yourself.

And if you ask me what I want for the short term, is all their plans to fail and Konstantinupolis not to become what they want it to be. (the NWO country/government). I dont want it near us, I am not that stupid. Thats why I tell to everybody, sometimes when you reveal things, they have to change them.

I agree that in a relligion lvl and all relligions are created in a way to be on track with their plans. For example "we in a point will get the city back" its like :the trap, the cheese and "we" the mouse. Because that city is the trap, the feature fake NWO country, whoever has it, is going to be the first victim.

Soon we will have political changes as well, because germany wants you to become stronger(turks) and they try to force my country to coop in aegean seas / patrolling. That will bring benefits for the oils too. If that happens its against us of course, but also it destroyes the plans of americans, who want to create a Kurdist state in your country.. lol
edit on 5-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

Personally I dont mind about Byzantio and what I ve said, I told you in the past as well, we are not the ones who will do war with you and kill you.

Your country always try to throw some fireworks as they did today!! Look its all yours link, whatever happens to turkey, is going to be because of your actions, you will bring it into yourself.

And if you ask me what I want for the short term, is all their plans to fail and Konstantinupolis not to become what they want it to be. (the NWO country/government). I dont want it near us, I am not that stupid. Thats why I tell to everybody, sometimes when you reveal things, they have to change them.

I agree that in a relligion lvl and all relligions are created in a way to be on track with their plans. For example "we in a point will get the city back" its like :the trap, the cheese and "we" the mouse.

Soon we will have political changes as well, because germany wants you to become stronger(turks) and they try to force my country to coop in aegean seas / patrolling. That will bring benefits for the oils too. If that happens its against us of course, but also it destroyes the plans of americans, who want to create a Kurdist state in your country.. lol

You should know that the wolf likes the fog in the air.

Your country will be OK , maybe once you leave EU , you may revive an old agreement with Turks where you can all work and live in Istanbul and vice versa .

I asked Kurds ; they prefer to stick with Turks .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well if this is true we now have an affirmative that the Turkish government is suicidal.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Well if this is true we now have an affirmative that the Turkish government is suicidal.

Erdogan is often quoted that he has taken his seat with his burial cloth n his pocket.

Meaning he is ready to die for his beliefs.

More then once he is quoted saying " It is better to die then live inhumane lives " .

Time will tell whether he is suicidal or not .

Turks aren't suicidal but no one seems to panic that a Russian plane has been shot down .

edit on 5-12-2015 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yes. You do know the deal.

I wish everyone had this insight. The revived Eastern Roman / Ottoman Empire is inevitable. Prophesied.

My local Church needs some worshippers , badly .

Ottoman Turks have shaped the area for 1000 years ; upon breaking up of Ottoman Empire , Syria came into being .

Even I have more of a claim to Syria then Asad and his ilk any given day .

The borders are set to change and the fight is just beginning .

It has been foretold already.

Ugh, stop posting.

You have more claim to Syria than Assad? Explain that one to me? Time of occupation matters a lot as it's time that define borders. Borders for all countries have changed throughout history. As much as I oppose the Israeli state 70 years of occupation gives them legitimacy and can't be wound back.

And it's been foretold?

Please, you are embarrassing yourself.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Turkey is the evil empire!!!!!!!!! They are ISIS duh!!! Wake up people. I am a die-hard American but Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood he loves is from Turkey.

Look into Turkeys past history back to the 700s. They have had 3 major Empires that encompassed all of the med. They want it again and NOW!

Only Russia holds Christian values and are the only ones who can stop them from achieving the empire again, the empire of the ANTICHRIST!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: 0bserver1

I think the countries that joined NATO or the EU are accountable to their citizens and not a putin temper tantrum. Ironic russia claims only syrians can choose their fate while other counties cant. If putin werent such a whiny little bitch he might have more friends.

I would rather have a few great friends than a lot of ones who are just beholding to evil and money. Do your research on Turkey and tell me who is better? Putin is NOT out for world domination like Turkey is with their radical Islam. They want Europe as theirs.

They own the Arab Spring as they do the Muslim Brotherhood. ISIS is the MB military wing! Hitler slaughtered the Jews after the Turks slaughtered 6 million Armenians and got away with it.

Germany and Turkey are the root of all the worlds problems, before and now! I have studied history for a very long time, the evil of both of these countries that went to sleep for decades is back with a vengeance.

Turkey needs to be kicked out of NATO right now. Germany is worthless to NATO anymore as well, there is a big reason why Germany has let its military go to ruins. Germany knows by itself it will never be anything, the Nazi's have been shot callers, Bossing the U.S. and Turkey around to do their bidding. Merkel is making that clear today, bossing the EU nations around while letting so many Muslims into Germany, she seeks to help Turkey spread Islam deep into Europe.

The Anti-Christ nation is rising right before your blind eyes!!! That is the new Turkish Islamic empire!

www.rapturegeneration.com...
Look at this and read, it will shock you when you think about all the nations involved today or who have already fallen to the Arab spring.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
Look into Turkeys past history back to the 700s. They have had 3 major Empires that encompassed all of the med.

If you are trying to count the Byzantines in that, they were not ethnically Turks. They were Greeks. You may have noticed that the Greek contribution to threads like this is vehemently hostile to the Turks.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Suicidal it's a response for Russia holding some Turkish freighters. To I guess Turkey thought the best response was to detain some Russian freighter a in kind. I personally think they played this wrong and should have made an international incident of Russia seizing their freighters and used it to Garner support. But I guess they are more an eye for an eye country.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
There is still no evidence this really happened.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If putin werent such a whiny little bitch he might have more friends

You may think this about him,but it seems we forget all the things we did achieve in the last couple of decades with Russia ,let alone the building of ISS and lots good trade relations we had over the years.

We haven't seen Russia that much in the News and now after he's also playing the battle fields things start to change for people.

Little bitch or not somehow he tells us things we still recognize to see happening in this world, things he also knows for a long time, and now confront the west with this issue.

Not that I'm pro Russian or something but if the west could ying I think Russia could be yang. .

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Erdogan is often quoted that he has taken his seat with his burial cloth n his pocket.

Meaning he is ready to die for his beliefs.

More then once he is quoted saying " It is better to die then live inhumane lives " .

Time will tell whether he is suicidal or not .

Turks aren't suicidal but no one seems to panic that a Russian plane has been shot down .

Erdogan is Turkeys most tyranical president since Ww2. He is taking the country backwards. Towards the conservative dark age beliefs of Islam.

He is by far the largest human rights violator in NATO and hs been absolutely destructive to the Christian population in Turkey.

Turkey was on its way to being a modern country now this guys conservative religious beliefs and fake building boom are destroying Turkeys chance at being a modern country.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Some fresh news about syria and raids. British decided to join "the terrorism war" in Syria and today Asand called these british raids as "illegal" and isis friendly... link

So basically Asand does not give permission for British actions in Syria grounds. Lets hope, since brits are acting illegally in Syria grounds, we wont see any accidents with Russia. Also a reminder that British contributed to ISIS very generously the past years and many brits joining ISIS even today.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Some fresh news about syria and raids. British decided to join "the terrorism war" in Syria and today Asand called these british raids as "illegal" and isis friendly... link

So basically Asand does not give permission for British actions in Syria grounds. Lets hope, since brits are acting illegally in Syria grounds, we wont see any accidents with Russia. Also a reminder that British contributed to ISIS very generously the past years and many brits joining ISIS even today.

Why is there going to be any accidents with Russia in regards to the RAF now deploying aircraft into Syrian airspace? The Memorandum of Understanding for de-confliction extends to ALL members of the Coalition. None of the Coalition have permission to be in Syrian airspace, but that doesn't stop them flying into it and conducting missions. Even the presence of the S-400s have not stopped Coalition flights. The situation remains unchanged. Neither Syria or Russia are going to start challenging Coalition aircraft.

See from 1:00 Col. Steven Warren speaking on 2nd December.

I can confirm Russias S-400 air defence missiles are in Syria and they are operational .... we assess no change in Russian intent towards Coalition aircraft and we expect Russia will continue to abide by the Memorandum of Understanding.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

Why is there going to be any accidents with Russia in regards to the RAF now deploying aircraft into Syrian airspace? The Memorandum of Understanding for de-confliction extends to ALL members of the Coalition. None of the Coalition have permission to be in Syrian airspace, but that doesn't stop them flying into it and conducting missions. Even the presence of the S-400s have not stopped Coalition flights. The situation remains unchanged. Neither Syria or Russia are going to start challenging Coalition aircraft.

See from 1:00 Col. Steven Warren speaking on 2nd December.

I can confirm Russias S-400 air defence missiles are in Syria and they are operational .... we assess no change in Russian intent towards Coalition aircraft and we expect Russia will continue to abide by the Memorandum of Understanding.

exactly. Putin is not the hot head Ardogan is. Turkey is the only modern country to risk a war with a useless act of sovereignty.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Given that RT is not screaming bloody murder over the alleged incident, I believe this can safely be moved to Laughable Online Lies.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
There is still no evidence this really happened.

There is evidence..and here is an article for you to begin reading to explore that evidence:

My source: www.zerohedge.com...

"Exactly a week ago, we warned that Turkey does have one trump card when it comes to dealing with an angry Russian bear that’s hell bent on making life miserable for Ankara in the wake of Erdogan’s brazen move to shoot down a Russian Su-24 near the Syrian border. Turkey, we explained, could move to close the Bosphorus Strait, cutting one of Moscow’s key supply lines to Latakia.

We went on to explain, that such a move would probably be illegal based on the 1936 Montreux Convention, but as Sputnik noted, "in times of war, the passage of warships shall be left entirely to the discretion of the Turkish government."

Obviously, Turkey and Russia haven’t formally declared war on one another, but the plane “incident” marked the first time a NATO member has engaged a Russian or Soviet aircraft in more than six decades and given the gravity of that escalation, one would hardly put it past Erdogan to start interfering with Moscow’s warships, especially if it means delaying their arrival in Syria where the Russians are on the verge of restoring an Assad government that’s Turkey despises.

Well sure enough, the tit-for-tat mutual escalation that’s ensued since the Su-24 crash has spilled over into the maritime arena with Moscow and Ankara detaining each other's ships.

After five Turkish vessels were held at the port of Novorossiysk for “inspections,” Turkey retaliated on Friday by holding four Russian ships at the Black Sea port of Samsun. The following table reveals a hilarious list of the Russian vessels’ alleged infractions which apparently include fire safety violations, pollution prevention violations, and problems with “life saving appliances.”:

You can look at the link to see that very same chart..otherwise the zerohedge article continues this way:

One of the vessels - the cargo ship Crystal - has yet to be released.

"Six ships with a Russian flag were checked at Samsun Port on Dec. 5. The ships were found to be in compliance with Port State Control (PSC) rules, a series of international standards that all ships are required to meet, but some problems were subsequently detected in four of the ships," Hurriyet says, adding that "three of the ships consequently met the requirements and were permitted to leave, but the remaining vessel has not yet been permitted to depart."

The Crystal apparently lacks the "required documents."

Obviously, Russia and Turkey are engaged in a bit of petty mutual escalation here, but it's worth noting that Samsun isn't far from the Bosphorus:"

See map in the article for the additional information..

edit on 6-12-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Given that RT is not screaming bloody murder over the alleged incident, I believe this can safely be moved to Laughable Online Lies.

No lie buddy..just take a look at the article: www.zerohedge.com...

"And while Turkey now appears content to harrass Russian cargo vessels, one shouldn't discount the possibility that Erodgan will look to do something more provocative now that it looks like the UN will ultimately be dragged into the ISIS oil smuggling debate.

Indeed, Moscow seems to be taking the Bosphorus issue quite seriously because as Hurriyet reported just hours ago, when the Russian warship Caesar Kunikov made its way through the strait on Saturday, a Russian soldier stood on deck with a shoulder ground-to-air missile at the ready.

Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu's response: "For a Russian soldier to display a rocket launcher or something similar while passing on a Russian warship is a provocation. If we perceive a threatening situation, we will give the necessary response."" Indeed.

And meanwhile, three NATO warships have dropped anchor off Istanbul’s Sarayburnu coast: Portugal's F-334 NRP Francisco de Almeida, Spain’s F-105 ESPS Blaz de Lezo, and Canada's FFG-338 HMCS Winnipeg."

www.zerohedge.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join