It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fans of Bush: Stand and Be Counted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It seems like lately a lot of Bush supporters have fled this site.
Perhaps its finally dawning on them that you cannot defend the indefensible. I want to know how many of you here still support him.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bush is the real thing-----in a world of plastic personalities.

That is why he is despised so much by the plastic left, he makes them look really bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Bush is the real thing-----in a world of plastic personalities.

That is why he is despised so much by the plastic left, he makes them look really bad.

I second that motion. Most of the Bush supporters have left because...well...we won! The election is over, and that's what a lot of people were here for. Also, it's hard to debate with people who probably don't even read or consider your posts before replying.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If there were no Bush sycophants and diehard supporters here, then there would be no potential for victory of reason over dogma.

There are hundreds (or using the famous words of Mick Foley) dozens of readers who benefit from seeing fact-based discussions pro- and con- the policies of the Bush administration, whether they participate or not.

Sometimes quality debate ensues. But mostly, it has become a mess of name calling, irrelevancy, distraction from the issues raised by a topic, and steering away from facts to linking to sources loaded with emotive diatribe. That style of argument is present in ATS staff as well as regular members.

I don't condone a solution which rids the board of people of the Bush persuasion, it's not helpful.

Can you teach a very old dog new tricks?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We need the die hard Bush supporters without them our political forum will become boring.

Its nice when realities meets the blind.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
We need the die hard Bush supporters without them our political forum will become boring.

Its nice when realities meets the blind.

I agree marge, thanks for admitting defeat!

Nah, I try not to stoop so low and immature as to seriously call everyone else blind for not sharing my views. That's just plain wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

Nah, I try not to stoop so low and immature as to seriously call everyone else blind for not sharing my views. That's just plain wrong.

I earned it with the wisdom of age, and remember if the glove don't fit acquit, if you are not blind then it should not bother you at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I suppose I'm a fan, but the people have spoken on this issue, so I usually don't feel the need to anymore. And while your continued bush-bashing is occasionally amusing, I find it very repetitive and kinda pathetic that you folks just can't let go of it. He's President and there is nothing at all you can do about it. It's your time to waste whinning about it, but that doesn't mean I need to waste my time responding to it. I choose not to fuel the Bush hate, since some people seem to enjoy that act of hating so much.

Bad Karma to feed it.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
It's your time to waste whinning about it, but that doesn't mean I need to waste my time responding to it....

... and yet, you are drawn to do so...

Addiction, like some delusional disorders, is curable. LOL.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hmmm, Bush fans come here and talk about how the left is plastic and whining. Why do they whine? Well, their candidate lost, satan won, I would whine to. But what would the right be doing if the left had won? The exact same thing, our god lost, your satan won, you go to hell, so forth.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
President Bush is not someone who I consider when placing blame upon the problems of today. I can't really say that I identify with him directly, because he was born into wealth, and unlike Clinton, Bush has had big shoes to fill since day one.
Still, his heart seems to be in the right place, but Washington is a place of simultaneous moving and shaking. For Bush to act upon Hussein is obviously a move propelled by revenge and hatred, but still as quickly as Hussein was captured, the administration's forced assimilation of Western ideals is what worries me the most. Well, just imagine the situation in reverse.........

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I support President Bush. What would be the alternative? Become a whiny, loser, blame America 1st, liberal? No thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Im no fan of Bush but he good be worse he good be like the current NZ government which dose what is popular not what is best.
Bush isnt the evil liar that some people say he is. Bush is just naive.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Im no fan of Bush but he good be worse he good be like the current NZ government which dose what is popular not what is best.
Bush isnt the evil liar that some people say he is. Bush is just naive.

And quite a great speller, unlike yourself, xpert11.

Naive or stupid is a very fine line when your talkin about George43!

"Shrub" should hit the last grade he wasn't "helped" through.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And quite a great speller, unlike yourself, xpert11.

Naive or stupid is a very fine line when your talkin about George43!

"Shrub" should hit the last grade he wasn't "helped" through.

Other then question
my english you havnt said if your a Bush supporter or not!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

It's your time to waste whinning about it, but that doesn't mean I need to waste my time responding to it....

*As masked avatar, doing a darth vadar voice* Yeess, ambient sound. Come to the dark side. Engage us, engaagggee usss!!

Only kidding, of course. But really, the creator of this thread said anyone who supports Bush please post here. He's not trying to waste his time arguing pointless stuff (like I do for some reason), he's just replying to the thread.

Posted my Marg6043
and remember if the glove don't fit acquit, if you are not blind then it should not bother you at all.
What on earth are you trying to get across here!? That it shouldn't bother me that you call me blind, because I don't agree with your point of view? Well it does bother me! I may be young, but I've done my homework. Hell, my grammar and spelling is better than most people here on this website! Remember that somethings are also lost with age.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Herman]

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Herman]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Remember that somethings are also lost with age.

And youth is wasted on the young.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Herman my friend, you sound a littler frisky, I see you edited two times to make your post nice

I would give you a b for that, and about spelling, well I will challenge you in Spanish, how about that, would you take the challenge.

Its nothing wrong with being republican and admit the faults of your president.

Now when you defend him knowing what he has done and still agree with his deeds then you most be blind. Right?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You're right, Marg. There's nothing at all wrong with admitting someone you support has committed wrongs. Herman doesn't quite get this, but as an example, I've been a life-long Republican, voted for Bush in 2000 and have been thoroughly disgusted by the way he and his cronies have run the show. He claims to be a Christian, yet there is nothing remotely Christian in his speech and behavior. "...Many will come in my name" - Jesus

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

*As masked avatar, doing a darth vadar voice* Yeess, ambient sound. Come to the dark side. Engage us, engaagggee usss!!

Only kidding, of course. But really, the creator of this thread said anyone who supports Bush please post here. He's not trying to waste his time arguing pointless stuff (like I do for some reason), he's just replying to the thread.

Posted my Marg6043
and remember if the glove don't fit acquit, if you are not blind then it should not bother you at all.
What on earth are you trying to get across here!? That it shouldn't bother me that you call me blind, because I don't agree with your point of view? Well it does bother me! I may be young, but I've done my homework. Hell, my grammar and spelling is better than most people here on this website! Remember that somethings are also lost with age.

Herman, you�ve proven that wisdom has little to do with age-----you have a better grasp of reality and truth than many old timers on this board!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join