It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fans of Bush: Stand and Be Counted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Herman, you�ve proven that wisdom has little to do with age-----you have a better grasp of reality and truth than many old timers on this board!

That's a good one!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

He claims to be a Christian, yet there is nothing remotely Christian in his speech and behavior.

And if people would realize that he wouldnt be in power right now.

I know plenty of people that I grew up with and still talk to who like Bush because he is their hope of spreading Christianity.

One guy got upset when he heard about Dick Cheney say F-U. He has always liked Bush, I did like Bush for a while, then when I said, Bush atleast needs a new VP and he said

"I agree... Bush is supposed to be giving a christian image."

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They're all about images.. and illusions. As a Christian, I see nothing remotely Christian about Bush. I see a wolf in sheep's clothes.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
As a Christian, I see nothing remotely Christian about Bush.

You know, I've tried making this point with friends and family (including my DH) for years now. He talks the talk, but the walk....

As Gandhi put it, "Action expresses priorities."

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
And actions speak louder than words.. It's interesting, when Dubya talks about things he doesn't care about, or is lying about, he stumbles (see the Bush dyslexicon); but when he talks about war and its effects, his language is just fine. That is a reflection of his depravity.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Herman my friend, you sound a littler frisky, I see you edited two times to make your post nice

I edited it because of typos. There are probably still a few in there. It's a little cold in my room, and my keyboard is kind of annoying, so I had to edit it twice. Besides, I usually do some posts in the morning before school right after I wake up while I'm drinking coffee, so my fingers are still a little tired haha. Thanks for noticing, though

I would give you a b for that, and about spelling, well I will challenge you in Spanish, how about that, would you take the challenge.

I never insulted YOUR spelling. I know mine's not perfect, and I know that English isn't your first language, so I don't criticize you about that. Give me some credit!

Its nothing wrong with being republican and admit the faults of your president.

II KKNNNOOOWWW!!! I have admitted his faults before! When I don't agree with something, I say so! I've even posted a few things around threads on this board! I've talked about how I disagree with the patriot act, and some other things.

Now when you defend him knowing what he has done and still agree with his deeds then you most be blind. Right?

You might want to re-check your wording on that one. You're saying if I know what he's done and still agree, then I'm blind?? How is that blind?

Originally posted by sleeper
Herman, you�ve proven that wisdom has little to do with age-----you have a better grasp of reality and truth than many old timers on this board!

Why thank you!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ill stand and say i voted Bush...twice!

While he is not the be all-end all of a President, nor without fault...
I have yet to see ANY President that was 100% all the time.
The other choices were less than stellar.

Are we sure this wasnt bait to lure all Bush supporters into ID'ing themselves for some kind of conspiratorial plot against them?

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED, before we mow you all down...

And no i didnt come in here to defend Bush, mearly to state my "fan of Bush" status as this thread has called it.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm-a-gonna stand up and be counted. Rock, rock on, who'd have thunk one of your neo-con religious right wingers would turn out to be a Bush supporter

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia

Are we sure this wasnt bait to lure all Bush supporters into ID'ing themselves for some kind of conspiratorial plot against them?

Aren't you perceptive.. Muahahahaha...

Just taking a roll call, that's all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join