It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chief Weirdo at the Pentagon: Rumsfeld Must Go

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There's gotta be a special place in hell for Donald "Dr. Strangelove" Rumsfeld and his sycophantic cadre.

December 28, 2004

The Chief Weirdo at the Pentagon
Rumsfeld Must Go
By BRIAN CLOUGHLEY

The new-model, compassionate, caring, tender-hearted, public-related Donald Rumsfeld flew to Iraq Christmas Eve, and went to Mosul. We are assured by the Pentagon that the Mosul visit by their CEO was - but of course - planned well before the carnage in the mess hall and that Rumsfeld went to see wounded soldiers because he is a caring and compassionate sort of guy. Pass the sick bag, Alice.

There is abundant evidence that Rumsfeld, described by Bush as an "doing a very fine job" as his Secretary for War and Incompetence, is an insensitive creep who has all the tender feelings, urbane charm, moral awareness and civilized manners of the recently not-appointed Bernard Kerik. His antics at the Pentagon have been a disaster for the United States. He has proved to be Osama bin Laden's Secret Weapon, such is his never-failing aptitude for clumsy and callous statements that are the hair-tearing despair of his supporters, some of whom are beginning to realize he is CEO of the greatest military shambles that has befallen America since Kennedy and MacNamara began the Vietnam War.

On May 6, 2004 The Economist carried a cover piece titled "Resign, Rumsfeld". This exhortation, coming from a publication that believes the world is a better place for having CEOs who display some of the more unpleasant characteristics of Attila the Hun, was an extraordinary yet appropriate demand for removal of a man who is arrogant, evasive, mendacious and stupid.
www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
No comments on Dr. Strangelove's horrific and assinine behavior, huh? Have every last one of his defenders scurried off and hidden? Perhaps he's run out of them, finally?

The man should be tried for war crimes.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
No comments on Dr. Strangelove's horrific and assinine behavior, huh? Have every last one of his defenders scurried off and hidden? Perhaps he's run out of them, finally?

No support for Rummie here. With you 100% on this one Kid...........as I always am when I read your posts.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogansRun

No support for Rummie here. With you 100% on this one Kid...........as I always am when I read your posts.

Good to know.

It's sad that we Americans have allowed this administration to pursue such destructive policies. America is turning into the exact opposite of what we have always claimed to stand for.

The whole torture thing really gets to me b/c it does absolutely nothing for our cause and only places our uniformed men & women into greater danger.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well I have to throw in my support as well, though not for him making this trip after his blunder of a press conference earlier. I don't necessarily think that was an insensitively planned trip.

I do however agree that the guy, just like most of Bush's (ex) administraion, is just another corporate whore, war-mongering, insensitive, playing to the moral crowd, crimes against humanity, puppet of the pnac/neo-con/nwo agenda. I just think it's crazy how easy it is to see these things, but people refuse to acknowledge them.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's some photographic evidence of Rumsfeld's 'destructive' nature.

We're suppose to be rebuilding Iraq's infrastructure. Instead, we have Rummy who's autographing stolen infrastructure signs that will later require replacement, and paid for, by American tax paying dollars!

Good one Rummy, GOOD ONE!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's beyond me.

I voted for Bush in 2000. After watching BushCo. steal Texas away through their re-districting, hostile take-over of California and the pack of lies they shoved down our American throat in the run-up to the Iraqi invasion, I knew they were corrupt to the core. I say that as a Republican.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Here's some photographic evidence of Rumsfeld's 'destructive' nature.

Someone shoulda whacked him over the head with it!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm tired of the "resignation" talk by many who oppose Rumsfeld. Its obvious that this man is a criminal murderer and should instead be thrown in prison for being part of the lies that led up to the invasion and his role in allowing the U.S. to torture Iraqis. The entire Iraq debacle is illegal in all senses of the word and criminal proceedings should be taking place, not talk about being forced to resign.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
He can't be tried becasue this would mean sending the whole administration and Dubya in with him. Best realistic outcome is that he resigns. Focus thereafter should be channeled to getting the troops out fast. This is a war that is stalled, physically and politically and it's costing lives daily.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ah yes Rumsfeld... The very self same man that shook hands with Saddam Hussien and sold the man Chemical Weapons and Crop Spraying Helicopters to use against Iran, then flew his happy arse right over to Iran and sold them Weapons to use against Iraq, then flew back here and was knee deep in the rubbish pile as we used that money to fund a Terror outfit called the sandanistas in South America for control of the local drug market there. What a guy. Demonizing Rumsfeld is kinda like saying the devil has an evil horn though, he is mouthpiece of a far greater evil at work in this country. The eighties were an interesting period in american history, very interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'd love to fly to Fallujah and kick Rumsfeld right out the chopper door into the streets. They'd tear him limb from limb. Seems to me that would be fitting.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I'd love to fly to Fallujah and kick Rumsfeld right out the chopper door into the streets. They'd tear him limb from limb. Seems to me that would be fitting.

Just exactly what has Rummy done wrong? The pentagon is nothing but a bunch of "beurocrats" with too much rank. The military is "top" heavy. The good "brass" got out when billyboy was "doing" monica.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Just exactly what has Rummy done wrong?

Everything. His vision is clouded. His motivation is the almighty dollar. He is incapable of listening to others. He has no respect for those who serve under him. I could go on, but I won't.

Let us see him out among the grateful Iraqis. Let us see how they embrace this democracy Rumsfeld has delivered them.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hoo-bloody-rah for the Kid! *Applause*

I am glad to see that there are still some of our American friends who know a murdering gangster when they see one

someone should just whack him. period.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

Hoo-bloody-rah for the Kid! *Applause*

I am glad to see that there are still some of our American friends who know a murdering gangster when they see one

I think there are a lot more of us than most can imagine. It's hard to see that with our mainstream media pushing the Bush line incessantly.

someone should just whack him. period.

Where's the secret team when ya need 'em.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
All of you Rummy haters would rather see Saddam still in power? The Taliban maybe? Lets raise Arafat from the grave, there's a real hero for you. How about Stalin.....or Pol Pot? Nero! hey there's a winner for you.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Having contempt for Rumsfeld has nothing to do with anyone else.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
the problem with Rumsfeld is that he is not going any where he has Bush by his cojones, and so Cheney, he knows Bushes dirty secrets and cover ups.

The man is a liability if he is to leave the administration as now.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
How about Stalin.....or Pol Pot? Nero! hey there's a winner for you.

would the good doctor please explain just what in the Nine Hells he is talking about?

just because people dislike having an Oil/Gun Cartel for an Administration does not automatically mean they love arafat or hussein.

i am pro palestinian, yet i recognised fully that arafat didn't want peace with israel

i would have liked to have seen Hussein ousted, but the Coalition didn't invade iraq for a cause as noble as saving the people. they did it for oil.

THATS why i oppose Blair, Bush, Rumsfeld etc. They lied to us, but more importantly, they have the blood of tens of thoudsands on their hands

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join