It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pot calling the kettle black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Totally amazing the audacity of these freaks. We have been in Syria for what,3 years? We have had our butts shoved in every conflict around the world.And then we tell Russia to let Syria deal with its own civil war? Are you kidding me? I think Obama needs to go back to his puppet masters and tell them that people aren't buying the nonsense anymore.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 1-12-2015 by Dimithae because: misspelled word

I believe we aren't the Police of the world OHHH NOOO folks. I think a much better discription of us is that we have become the house guests from hell for the world. We come uninvited,act up the whole time we are there and do what we want. Then you can't get us to leave. We strip all the resources out we want,then take off leaving a huge mess behind us.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Dimithae because: added a word

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
Totally amazing the audacity of these freaks. We have been in Syria for what,3 years? We have had our butts shoved in every conflict around the world.And then we tell Russia to let Syria deal with its own civil war? Are you kidding me? I think Obama needs to go back to his puppet masters and tell them that people aren't buying the nonsense anymore.

www.cnn.com...

First step is to be capable of thinking for himself. That won't happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

He actually could care less, as he is on the downhill slope of him leaving office- He is busy planning moving to the island and drinking Mai Tai's, eating Poke and Ahi..... on th 19th hole....

sadly

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I think a much better discription of us is that we have become the house guests from hell for the world. We come uninvited,act up the whole time we are there and do what we want. Then you can't get us to leave. We strip all the resources out we want,then take off leaving a huge mess behind us.

Don't stop there, IMF loans at Usury and lucrative contracts to clean up the mess will saddle the people with endless debt, plus the resources, plus Walmart and Mickey D's.

Then, when the toxins from industry and food poisoning from Monsanto and fast food take their health toll, the Industrial medical complex will strip what remaining money the country has left, putting who's left in the grave under the installment plan, one piece at a time.

Sorry for the rant mood this morning…

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

The United States has been made the 'police of the world' by the NWO and those 'ruling' families. It is our role to play in their little game. Russia is there as a foil for us in our 'righteous wars' and to be a counter-balance.

It is all a game of misdirection and illusion. None of it is real. I wouldn't take anything the moron-in-chief says too seriously. His lines are all written for him anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The common theme here from Obama, Hillary to Trump is you can say almost anything and get away with it. No one holds anyone accountable anymore. There is no real journalism and most people seem to be brain dead. People are fighting over abortion, gay marriage and racism. People are too jaded to be bothered by truths and facts. The Dems, GOP and Media all pit us against each other. Divide and conquer, so they can get this NWO stuff on the fast track.

When I was younger I wanted to travel abroad see different cultures and countries. I cant go anywhere now as an American without fear. We are hated around the world. We have directly and indirectly if not on purpose created all of the mess the world is in now. And now we don't want anyone to fix it, because I do believe it's going as planned.

top topics

join